Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

booogaga

GO HOGS!

HogFan1994

Its okay if you walk this guy.. Don't give him anything!

Pickled Pig

Our guys seem unnerved by the 200 FS fans who are clapping in slight unison 

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

booogaga

GO HOGS!

chiefsfan

Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

jdhogster

kitshicker

Biggus Piggus

[CENSORED]!

booogaga

this could help us though, it might take their ace out of the game and we can get to the relief pitchers.
GO HOGS!

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

GREAT.  Nice going NCAA.  Could have had great weather and a PACKED house of 10,000 plus.
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

Pickled Pig

Rain Delay. Should have played in Fayetteville.

jdhogster

maybe the 30 or so drunks that are cheering now will leave.

HogFan1994

Rain delay.. Another reason regional should have been in Fayetteville.

who knows

Quote from: Ftsmithmike on October 07, 2011, 03:56:29 pm
This is what Game Day should look like.

booogaga

do you guys think this will take the starter out of the game. how is the bullpen?
GO HOGS!

Clint Alan

Nothing happening at the ball park. Just some type of warning in the area
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

PorcineSublime

There goes our ace pitcher. Hopefully it is only 30 min and we can still use DK. If not, maybe if we go to a 3rd game, we can use him in game 3 for a while. Tough to go on 2 days rest even if he only pitches 1/3 inning.
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

Pickled Pig

Quote from: jdhogster on June 05, 2009, 11:18:57 am
maybe the 30 or so drunks that are cheering now will leave.

Hey! Watch it! That's offensive to me. I'm drunk, but I am NOT an FSU fan.

Clint Alan

Quote from: booogaga on June 05, 2009, 11:21:11 am
do you guys think this will take the starter out of the game. how is the bullpen?

Why would this take their starter out of the game? Its a 30 minute delay

Marshfieldhog

Brillant move by ncaa. We draw more for ladies softball than this game

bsking

guy just talked about how we played at ole miss and lsu and that got us ready.

athunt

the feild looks terrible...looks like they just threw a bunch of feild dry out there and told them to play
"It's easy to recruit these combine guys that run around real fast in their underwear.  We're gonna recruit football players"
-Reggie Johnson

booogaga

Quote from: rubmyHOG on June 05, 2009, 11:22:04 am
Why would this take their starter out of the game? Its a 30 minute delay
i am just saying. heck it might be longer than 30 min. also they are saying that there might be more than one delay. i am just saying, IF the starter comes out. how is the pen?
GO HOGS!

jdhogster

now all they are gonna fill the 30min with is talk about how the hogs have the worst BA

chiefsfan

Quote from: booogaga on June 05, 2009, 11:24:20 am
i am just saying. heck it might be longer than 30 min. also they are saying that there might be more than one delay. i am just saying, IF the starter comes out. how is the pen?

he wont come out.  Neither pitcher will come out.  This isnt the major leagues
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Teebow62

You don't get to play at home just because of attendance. FSU deserved to play at home, we didn't.

booogaga

GO HOGS!

booogaga

Quote from: Teebow62 on June 05, 2009, 11:26:18 am
You don't get to play at home just because of attendance. FSU deserved to play at home, we didn't.
that coming from a guy whos name is teebow
GO HOGS!

jdhogster

Quote from: Pickled Pig on June 05, 2009, 11:21:56 am
Hey! Watch it! That's offensive to me. I'm drunk, but I am NOT an FSU fan.

Oops.  My bad.  Only referring to the FSU fans.

TNhawgfan

Quote from: chiefsfan on June 05, 2009, 11:25:57 am
he wont come out.  Neither pitcher will come out.  This isnt the major leagues
You're assuming this will only be a 30 minute delay and we play the rest of the game. We may come back, play 2 innings, and then there is another rain delay. No way you let your ace sit through 2 of these and continue pitching. It may be a rolaid relief kinda day
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Anybody

can some do me a solid and post a video link???  I can't get the cbs player to run the game.  All I'm seeing is the press conference.  Thanks.

razorbackfan86

June 05, 2009, 11:27:57 am #2632 Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 11:32:52 am by razorbackfan86
come back to a weather delay

Clint Alan

chiefsfan

Quote from: TNhawgfan on June 05, 2009, 11:27:39 am
You're assuming this will only be a 30 minute delay and we play the rest of the game. We may come back, play 2 innings, and then there is another rain delay. No way you let your ace sit through 2 of these and continue pitching. It may be a rolaid relief kinda day

its college baseball.  they'd pitch them regardless of how long they wait

this isnt the majors, coaches arent concerned about arms or anything

razorbackfan86

just making sure I got this right..

When we restart

1 out man on 2nd?

Clint Alan

Appears the delay will be brief. Lightning strike 6 miles away, at 11:14. NCAA

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

Quote from: razorbackfan86 on June 05, 2009, 11:31:36 am
just making sure I got this right..

When we restart

1 out man on 2nd?

and a full count if i remember right
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

TNhawgfan

Quote from: chiefsfan on June 05, 2009, 11:31:14 am
its college baseball.  they'd pitch them regardless of how long they wait

this isnt the majors, coaches arent concerned about arms or anything
you may be right, but this isn't a do or die situation. I wouldn't want to screw up our ace with the college world series two victories away

RZRBack_FAN

Stupid that Fsu got to host. The stadium is practicly empty and they have been predicting rain for over a week now.

Clint Alan

TEAM            1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9      R    H    E
Arkansas        0                                           0    0    0
Florida St.      0                                           0    1    0

0 runs, 1 hits, 1 man on 2nd, 1 out

when game continues

razorbackfan86

hogfan064

Back to the game.  Runner on 2nd with 1 out right?

JAHOGS

bsking

Wow, that crowd is pitiful.  We could have brought 5 times that, even with the rain.

hogfan064

Quote from: ChargerHog on June 05, 2009, 11:33:26 am
Stupid that Fsu got to host. The stadium is practicly empty and they have been predicting rain for over a week now.

The host site wasn't awarded due to weather or stadium size.  It had to do with how the teams played this year.  FSU had the better overall season. 

bsking

just said they dont anticipate starting in 10 minutes

TNhawgfan

Is it an FSU rule or an NCAA rule that you can't play if there is lightning within an eight mile radius?

Clint Alan

Quote from: TNhawgfan on June 05, 2009, 11:37:42 am
Is it an FSU rule or an NCAA rule that you can't play if there is lightning within an eight mile radius?

NCAA. NCAA official is the one who stopped the game

chiefsfan

Quote from: TNhawgfan on June 05, 2009, 11:37:42 am

NCAA rule for spectator and player safety