Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

BR's Tiki Bar Oysters

Started by BR, April 14, 2013, 09:46:45 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BR

April 14, 2013, 09:46:45 am Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 10:42:12 am by Joetown Parrothead

Have not posted in awhile, between traveling, other web sites, Facebook, twitter, grandsons and golf. Life has been busy.. Here is some freaking awesome Oysters I coked in my smoker.. Sautéed Red Onions, Various Peppers, Garlic and Bacon in real butter. Added Sour cream made a sauce... Added on top of Shucked Oysters. Then added more cheese, Bacon and Jalapeños. Smoked for about 30-45 mins at 275... AWESOME

Bar Restocked

"Cause I love Cajun martinis and playin' afternoon golf"

BR

BR

BR

99toLife

Man that looks awesome, I may have to track you down up there in Joetown.

Iamphatman

Does the jalapeno not over power the delicate flavor of the oyster?  Looks great though!

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

BR

Quote from: Iamphatman on April 15, 2013, 10:14:03 am
Does the jalapeno not over power the delicate flavor of the oyster?  Looks great though!
Not at all, it enhances it...

bigstyx

Quote from: BR on April 16, 2013, 03:36:43 pm
  Not at all, it enhances it...
Retired the Joe Town name?

BR

99toLife

Quote from: BR on April 22, 2013, 05:00:21 pm
Yep...........

Okay, but I loved Joetown and I was one of the few that knew what it meant.  We still need to hook up in the future now that I'm in KC. even if you are known as BR now! 

BR

Quote from: 99toLife on April 22, 2013, 05:03:46 pm
Okay, but I loved Joetown and I was one of the few that knew what it meant.  We still need to hook up in the future now that I'm in KC. even if you are known as BR now! 
Yea I changed it, I am BR on almost all the sites I visit.. Still Joetown on a few, but they won't change them...   I'll let you know next time coming down to KC... Got some Golf Tournaments 3 of the next 5 weekends and have to get Pool opened sometime..  Posting some awesome stuff also over on the FaceBook FoodPage...

DeltaBoy

Yep your a great mentor to us all!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.

BR

BR

Making some of these this week........

BR

BR

BR

Time for these again this weekend....

DeltaBoy

Biggest regret I have over the woman I married is that she hates all Sea Food.

HogimusMaximus

Hog_Swanson

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.