Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 16, 2024, 09:53:10 am

What if.....

Started by Roaringboar, September 28, 2017, 08:31:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

If we lose to NMST Saturday Arkansas should......

Keep Bilema, Keep Long
4 (25%)
Keep Bilema, Fire Long
0 (0%)
Fire Bilema, Keep Long
6 (37.5%)
Fire Bilema, Fire Long
4 (25%)
Why wait????? (Other than the 15 mil of course)
2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Roaringboar

What if we do lose to NMST??????? Would that be enough for you few Bilema supporters out there to finally realize we need to do something now before it's too late......
Let's all get aboard the LANE TRAIN BABY!!!! CHOOO-CHOOO!!!

PorkSoda

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Roaringboar

Ironhawg

No frito pie option so not a valid poll.

PonderinHog

Roaringboar

See, this is the problem......I see someone voted Keep Bilema, Keep Long.......

If we lose Saturday, we will not only have lost to a Sun Belt team at home, but we will open the season 1-3 with little hope of beating anyone except Coastal Carolina, and even that is iffy.......That's what a loss Saturday means, either a 1-11 or 2-10 season

ZERO

Is it asking too much to say a person needs to be capable of spelling Bielema before he's allowed to have an opinion? If that's unreasonable, I'll concede.
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

JaketheSnake

Quote from: Roaringboar on September 28, 2017, 08:40:46 pm
See, this is the problem......I see someone voted Keep Bilema, Keep Long.......

If we lose Saturday, we will not only have lost to a Sun Belt team at home, but we will open the season 1-3 with little hope of beating anyone except Coastal Carolina, and even that is iffy.......That's what a loss Saturday means, either a 1-11 or 2-10 season
I think the real problem is anonymous posters getting upset over a hypothetical poll on an anonymous website where said anonymous poster has no say in the firing or keeping of the employees in said poll. 

Roaringboar

Quote from: JaketheSnake on September 28, 2017, 08:45:06 pm
I think the real problem is anonymous posters getting upset over a hypothetical poll on an anonymous website where said anonymous poster has no say in the firing or keeping of the employees in said poll.

Whatever dude.....everyone will be singing the same song Sunday if we lose to NMST and everyone knows it......everyone will want Bert's job on a platter........

Roaringboar

Quote from: JaketheSnake on September 28, 2017, 08:45:06 pm

Besides, that's part of the point of a message board, fans can come talk, argue, debate, and vent over the state of their program......

31to6

Quote from: Roaringboar on September 28, 2017, 08:31:26 pm
What if we do lose to NMST??????? Would that be enough for you few Bilema supporters out there to finally realize we need to do something now before it's too late......
If we lose, nothing will happen...

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: ZERO on September 28, 2017, 08:42:48 pm
Is it asking too much to say a person needs to be capable of spelling Bielema before he's allowed to have an opinion? If that's unreasonable, I'll concede.

Forget it... He's on a roll.
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

moses_007

Pull a Louisville and fire 'em both!