Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SEC Athletics Facilities Race

Started by jbcarol, June 14, 2012, 12:01:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

FANONTHEHILL

Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015

Blutoblutarsky

All I have to see is the Bleacher report link, won't read.

Redhogs

Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?

hobhog

Fans make stadiums, and we have great ones. LSU game was impressively attended even with this cluster of a season.

I couldn't beleive the empty seats at Athens this weekend, with a BCS title on the line against a hated rival. And UT had lowest attendance in 50 years. Auburns stadium has been half full by halftime all year.

It's all about the Hog fans, WMS or RRS. Period. Go Hogs Go.

olivebranchhog

Quote from: Redhogs on November 26, 2012, 11:14:35 am
Better not let the LR WMS fans see this.... :-\ :-\

It's not anyone's belief that RS is a second tier stadium. But I'd like to congratulate fans for leaving the stadium half empty with a half to play. Even when we were down double digits late twice, LR stayed in their seats. I can guarantee no LSU game sells out for 6 years. Especially with this rebuild job coming. While the same game would sell out in LR.
Sometimes it takes a loss to make us realize what's really important

Razorturf

Quote from: olivebranchhog on November 26, 2012, 11:19:31 am
It's not anyone's belief that RS is a second tier stadium. But I'd like to congratulate fans for leaving the stadium half empty with a half to play. Even when we were down double digits late twice, LR stayed in their seats. I can guarantee no LSU game sells out for 6 years. Especially with this rebuild job coming. While the same game would sell out in LR.

Please...If this game had any meaning at all, DWRRS would have been a sellout and rocking. Most folks decided another day in the deer stand or duck blind or on momma's couch was more fun than driving back to Fayetteville to watch JLS coach his last game. Can't blame them. I thought it was still a great game and atmosphere and the hog fans were loud. The hogs will back in contention the next time it is played in Fayetteville...
I don't like repeat offenders, I like dead offenders...Ted Nugent

code red

They sold 71,000 tickets for that game...it will sellout.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

olivebranchhog

Quote from: Razorturf on November 26, 2012, 11:29:31 am
Please...If this game had any meaning at all, DWRRS would have been a sellout and rocking. Most folks decided another day in the deer stand or duck blind or on momma's couch was more fun than driving back to Fayetteville to watch JLS coach his last game. Can't blame them. I thought it was still a great game and atmosphere and the hog fans were loud. The hogs will back in contention the next time it is played in Fayetteville...

I agree, but the game against LSU needs zero meaning to sell out in LR. Honestly I like the lsu game being in RS. But this thought that all games need to be taken from WMS are ridiculous. I do not, however, agree that the next time the LSU is in RS it will be meaningful. We are in for a 4 year rebuild, the talent on this team is dwindling and we will need another 2years at least to have anything resembling a good qb leading us. Here's to hoping I'm wrong.

James Hawgfield

Quote from: code red on November 26, 2012, 11:30:04 am

They may have sold them but no way there was 71 in the seats. No way.

olivebranchhog

Quote from: code red on November 26, 2012, 11:30:04 am

Man, there were over 1g of tickets on sale for lower than original price....then as soon as LSU seemed to be putting it on us....a quarter of the stadium left. Happy for the turnout, but that LSU game should be a sell out in october.

007 License To Squeal

November 26, 2012, 11:41:11 am #111 Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 11:52:24 am by 007 License To Squeal
Quote from: Redhogs on November 26, 2012, 11:14:35 am
Better not let the LR WMS fans see this.... :-\ :-\

The article is actually a description of WMS. The writer incorrectly typed the capacity and the year it was built. Other than that, it describes WMS very well.

:):)

Fact: WMS is owned by the state of Arkansas, not the city of Little Rock. Instead of flaming LR about the condition of the stadium, fans should petition our state government.
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

popcornhog

Quote from: nightrider388 on November 26, 2012, 09:08:13 am
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1145292-power-ranking-all-124-college-football-stadiums/page/116 Nice read of all football stadium rankings.

Oklahoma at 51? Lol

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/1145292-power-ranking-all-124-college-football-stadiums/page/75

I'm no Sooner fan, but I have been to a game there. It's not behind East Carolina, Georgia Tech, Texas-San Antonio, and Ole Miss.

Dumb article.
WPS

BorderPatrol

Hog Fan...DOH!

Oh please.   Obviously you were not there in '08 when the weather was similarly cold as balls.  WMS was half empty when Casey hit London Crawford for the win.  And you know what, because of the configuration, the LSU fans and band were a FAR bigger factor in that game. 

Enough with this stadium foolishness. 

Cure

Team Economics
From Keynes to Friedman, we know what's up.

popcornhog

Tennessee at 15

UCF at 21

Indiana at 23

Vaught-Hemmingway at 25

Minnesota at 27

UTSA at 30

Oklahoma, Virginia Tech, and South Carolina not in the top 50?

Did they just randomly order the stadiums?

Clemson at # 1?

WPS

56Hog

Arkansas #10
A-State #111
Tulsa #124
"This is the lesson: never give in, never give in, never, never, never-in nothing, great or small, large or petty - never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy." - Winston Churchill

jmingram911

That's great!!  Good company we are in.

AchieveHog

popcornhog

Quote from: jmingram911 on November 26, 2012, 10:05:39 pm
That's great!!  Good company we are in.

Did you look at the list? It makes no sense.

WPS

hogman1974

Quote from: popcornhog on November 26, 2012, 11:02:35 pm
Did you look at the list? It makes no sense.

It's Bleacher Report.  A Clemson fan wrote that article.

redeye

popcornhog

Quote from: hogman1974 on November 26, 2012, 11:10:06 pm
It's Bleacher Report.  A Clemson fan wrote that article.

Bleacher Report really is dumb.
WPS

jbcarol

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20121129/articles/121129536

UF considering $50 million makeover for O'Connell Center

UF trustees are expected to vote next week on whether the university should pay $10 million of the price tag, with the athletic association seeking donations to cover the rest. The arena's renovation is expected to include all new seating, club space, a new entrance, and more concessions and shops.

UF Chief Financial Officer Matt Fajack said the exact source of the university's $10 million contribution hasn't been determined, but it wouldn't be coming from tuition and state operating funds. UF would contribute because the center is used for student activities as well as athletics, he said.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

http://www.mrsec.com/2012/12/mizzou-unveils-stadium-upgrade-plans/

Missouri plans to add 5,000 bleacher seats as well as 1,200 premium seats.

Renderings of the new exterior have now been made public...

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Dr Swineglove

Quote from: Hawg Balling on November 16, 2012, 08:22:06 am
You were the one to rebut, ergo the burden of proof lies with said rebuttal.  Provide something not arbitrarily pulled out of your arse.  Or are you just butthurt that they beat Alabama?

Actually, the burden of proof is always on the person making the claim (Philosphy 101). If I tell you I've discovered a new species of frog or a new planet, it's up to me to prove it, not for anyone else to disprove it, otherwise I may as well have claimed to have discovered unicorns.

According to the Aggie website, this year was the first year in a while that every game was sold out.  Google is your friend.
Prefrontal lobotomies are not to be performed without the written consent of the patient

Hawg Balling

Quote from: Dr Swineglove on December 11, 2012, 07:54:47 am
Actually, the burden of proof is always on the person making the claim (Philosphy 101). If I tell you I've discovered a new species of frog or a new planet, it's up to me to prove it, not for anyone else to disprove it, otherwise I may as well have claimed to have discovered unicorns.

According to the Aggie website, this year was the first year in a while that every game was sold out.  Google is your friend.

Reading is your friend.  The claim was that they "would fill it" if it went over 100,000, especially now that they're in the SEC, have a coaching staff worth a flip, and field a Heisman Trophy winner that isn't drawing social security. 

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

hawgbawb

I am proud to say that I managed design and construction of the Mal Moore facility at BAMA, along with a couple of expansions to Bryant Denny, while at my former employer, Heery. 

Sure wish I'd been assigned to Razorback Stadium instead.
I post, therefor I am.
John Highsmith Adams rocks.

Inhogswetrust

I vividly remember fans leaving their seats early during one of the miracle on Markham games. I was there and I was surprised we came back and won.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Pulled(PP)pork

Quote from: hawgbawb on December 11, 2012, 11:34:53 am
I am proud to say that I managed design and construction of the Mal Moore facility at BAMA, along with a couple of expansions to Bryant Denny, while at my former employer, Heery. 

Sure wish I'd been assigned to Razorback Stadium instead.
how about The Fail Room?

PP

99toLife

Quote from: jbcarol on December 10, 2012, 10:55:48 am
http://www.mrsec.com/2012/12/mizzou-unveils-stadium-upgrade-plans/

Missouri plans to add 5,000 bleacher seats as well as 1,200 premium seats.

Renderings of the new exterior have now been made public...

Their stadium has always been kind of like WMS in little rock, great place but a dump. anything they do will be an improvement. My mom was a cheerleader there in 1960 and I went to MU , trust me it has always been a pit.

hawgbawb

I post, therefor I am.

Hawg Balling

Quote from: hawgbawb on December 11, 2012, 02:07:11 pm
I'll take the bait. What's the Fail Room, PP?

Visitor's locker room at Alabama.  Named after a big money donor with the last name Fail. 

http://www.mentalfloss.com/blogs/archives/105866

QuoteIn 2008, the visitor's locker room at Bryant-Denny Stadium was officially named "The Fail Room". Fail commented, "Earlier this year, when I saw the visitors' locker room as a potential naming right, I figured it was the most appropriate opportunity I would ever have to use my name."

jbcarol

http://blogs.clarionledger.com/um/2012/12/13/hugh-freeze-gets-500000-raise-improvements-to-ipf-announced/

Ole Miss announces improvements to its Indoor Practice Facility.

The renovations, which are now a part of the Forward Together campaign and are expected to cost $12.5 million, will begin in early 2013 and are expected to be finished by early 2014 at the latest.

Construction of a full kitchen and dining hall that will be part of the Ole Miss dining program and open to every student and faculty and staff member. The facility will provide a nutrition center for all Ole Miss student-athletes and will be in the vicinity of the current banquet room. Ole Miss Athletics will also hire a full time nutritionist to supplement the current program and grow the overall Health and Sports Performance department.
The new team meeting room will be constructed on the north end of the facility in the current lawn between the building and the south endzone of Vaught Hemingway Stadium. It will seat approximately 200, doubling the capacity of the current team room, and the meeting area will be outfitted with state-of-the-art audio/video equipment and coaching software.
Adjacent to the team room will be a new head coach's office, putting all of the staff on the same level in the renovated coaching suite.

The release also says the basketball arena is on track to be completed in time for the 2015-16 season.

hawgbawb

Quote from: Hawg Balling on December 11, 2012, 03:09:18 pm
Visitor's locker room at Alabama.  Named after a big money donor with the last name Fail. 

http://www.mentalfloss.com/blogs/archives/105866

Ah, thanks. That addition was done by HOK, not my ex-firm, Heery.   I was on the '98 addition, when we added skyboxes and about 11,000 seats to the upper deck When I finished I was assigned to work on Clemson's stadium, and a colleague of mine was assigned to Arkansas. It was a bummer.
I post, therefor I am.

DeltaBoy

The SEC is like the USA during the Cold war Arms Race. We will keep building bigger and better until the rest of conferances go broke like the Soviets did !
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

jbcarol

Plans for the "Tackle Box" continue to take shape

When Richard "Tackle" Box helped celebrate the Aggies' stunning first sprint through the SEC this season, A&M's regents chairman told a crowd of thousands on campus two weeks ago, "I've been made a true believer — and I believe it's only going to get better."

A big chunk of that betterment — in addition to the Aggies finishing the regular season 10-2 and quarterback Johnny Manziel winning the Heisman Trophy — is taking shape concerning the $425 million planned redevelopment of Kyle Field.

"Our goal is to build the best stadium there is for the fewest amount of dollars, and so far we're on track for both," A&M chancellor John Sharp said Wednesday.

Aggies recently announced Manhattan-Vaughn as their construction partner — a combination of Manhattan Construction Group and Vaughn Construction. Manhattan's résumé includes Houston's Reliant Stadium and Arlington's Cowboys Stadium. Vaughn owns a long history with A&M, with recent undertakings including the Mitchell Physics Building and the Memorial Student Center.

"They're obviously well-qualified," Sharp said of Manhattan-Vaughn, now set to begin working with architect Populous on a conclusive blueprint.

A&M had hoped to make a recommendation on a final plan to its regents in the fall, but that has been pushed back to later this winter or spring. The project itself, however, is still on schedule to begin in earnest following the 2013 season and ideally be completed in time for the 2016 season.

Some older buildings close to Kyle — including G. Rollie White Coliseum — are scheduled for demolition this summer. What's clear, too, based on the request for proposal (RFP), is A&M, home to about 50,000 students, does not intend to play its home games away from College Station for a season or two, and the seating capacity likely will be more than 100,000.
http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/college_sports/college_football/article/Plans-for-Kyle-Field-continue-to-take-shape-4147682.php

jbcarol

Reflections on a year in transition: Missouri Athletic Director Mike Alden

QuoteQ: You announced the expansion of the stadium over the summer. It's going to be 75,000 in a few years and then up to 80,000 at some point. Are you confident the demand will be there for a stadium that big?

A: I am confident in that. Our whole business model on that and financial planning on that had to do with stepping. Those are a couple of phases we're doing with our program. I think that going from 71,004 to 75,000, that's realistic to think that demand is going to be there. Then the next phase is the second phase, which really gets it to 83,000. That piece, we wouldn't even be starting to design that, starting to work on that, until we can get these first couple of pieces done.

Q: Have you made a final decision on whether you'll be able to move up the completion date for the east-side addition from 2015 to 2014?

A: We're much closer to believing we'll be able to bring that thing together and have it in place for the 2014 season. There's still a couple of things that need to take place that need to be bid out. We need to see how those bids come out. The designing of that is close to being completed. Then we have to look at weather patterns, delivery and steel and all these things. But with our fingers crossed, we think there's a chance we could have that completed for 2014.

Q: Any idea of when the south end zone addition might happen and when the new indoor practice facility will be ready?

A: You would probably see us step into that. The south end zone complex and the indoor facility and possibly the human performance center — that's a piece that goes along with the Devine Pavilion that we showed in our renderings — I would see the indoor facility and possibly the human performance center being pieces that would be in place before the south end zone center. I think that south end zone piece is just a massive structure. It's so big. And it's important that you've got your financing in place and your funding sources in place. We feel comfortable on that for the indoor facility and the human performance center, but that's still a couple years away on the south end zone complex.

Q: And then is the idea ultimately to have all of the football offices in the south end complex?

A: Yes, ideally. That would provide a much broader space for all of our Olympic sports that are currently in the (Missouri Athletic Training Complex).

Q: In two donations you've received $36.4 million this year. Generally speaking, from most of your donors, have you seen continued enthusiasm since the initial novelty and excitement about moving to the SEC has worn off?

A: We have. I've been pleased with that. We're working on a few other significant gifts, as well. That's an ongoing process with all of us at Mizzou. We've been pleased that the enthusiasm is still there. I think folks recognize that this is an investment, not a short-term play. This is a long-term play.

jbcarol

Construction remains on schedule for Vanderbilt University's new multipurpose facility and addition to its recreation center.

While much of the attention is focused upon the multipurpose facility, which will house the 120-yard turf field and indoor track, there are a number of enhancements to the recreation center itself that include the addition of bowling lanes and the university's HealthPlus fitness suite along with squash courts, expanded fitness and weight rooms for the campus community to use and enjoy.

The multipurpose facility is scheduled to open October 31, 2013 with work completed on the recreation center's enhancements in January, 2014.

(photos at link)
http://www.vucommodores.com/genrel/010813aab.html

jbcarol

Two major University of Kentucky basketball boosters paid for most of the $3.1 million renovations to the locker room complex at Rupp Arena.Joe Craft, the coal magnate behind the Joe Craft Center and the Wildcat Coal Lodge, will donate "the majority" of the $2.5 million that has been raised to date for the "Joe Craft Basketball Suite," DeWayne Peevy, UK's executive associate athletics director, said during a tour of the renovated complex Tuesday.

Donations are being funneled through the Blue Grass Community Foundation because the Lexington Center Corp. is a not-for-profit organization, rather than a charitable entity, so donors could not receive tax deductions for any donations made directly to the center.

The architectural design, by Sherman Carter Barnhart, was commissioned by Calipari and was not competitively bid, although other contracts were bid by the Lexington Center Corp.

The new complex includes a new K-Fund booster room, which allows top boosters to see the players through glass as they walk into the arena, an area that Coach John Calipari described on his Web site as "very NBA-ish." He called the entire complex "the gold standard."

The new space at Rupp is lavishly decorated and includes much of the original flooring from the 2012 NCAA Championship game in New Orleans, which UK won. Individual seven-foot-tall gray granite showers sit next to hot and cold tubs for players after games.

The eating area has a wall completely covered with a photograph of the court in New Orleans just after UK won the national championship.The players' meeting room includes stadium seating in front of a whiteboard wall, complete with markers.

Peevy said Calipari sketched out the renovation on a napkin more than a year ago, and "the drawing looks a lot like what we ended up with."

Both Calipari and Peevy said they want other sports at UK to use the space for recruiting, but Peevy said the locker room itself will be used only by the men's basketball team.

The new amenities allow the players to get physical therapy before they go back to campus, Peevy said. Other schools have on-campus arenas rather than having to travel back and forth.

http://www.kentucky.com/2013/01/08/2468659/media-get-an-inside-look-at-new.html

Photos and gif of UK locker room at Rupp Arena.

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/?p=125054

jbcarol

UK football stadium renovation slated to start sometime this year and be completed in July 2015 as part of overall campus "transformation", pending state legislature approval.

QuoteIt's about recruiting. Here's a look at the planned renovations:

* Upgrades to the Nutter Training Center for the daily benefit of the Student Athletes
* Spectator driven improvements (improved concessions, restrooms, and security)
* Multi-purpose recruiting room
* 16 – 20 Private suites
* New home team facilities
* Approximately 2,000 new club seats
* New press facilities
* A team store
* New full service kitchen
* Improve the UK brand at the stadium
* Maintain or slightly reduce seating capacity while increasing the value of the remaining seats

jbcarol

MSU athletic director Scott Stricklin interview with bmarcello:

What's the latest on the progress of the $75 million stadium expansion and how are you going to schedule the spring game with the heavy construction?

With the spring game, we've got some unique challenges. The construction piece of it has been moving on schedule despite the rain we've had here recently. Of course they build some rain days into the schedule. The next big hurdle is we've got to get the west concourse completed before August. They have torn everything out and they have to rebuild it all back up.

The spring game is going to be interesting because we're going to have limited power at the stadium. We're not going to have lights being able to work because the circuits that run those will have to be down with the construction. We're going to have to play the game earlier in the day than what we've done recently. The other piece is that no one will be able to access the west side. Everyone will have to sit on the east side of the stadium, which will limit how many people can attend the game — maybe 20,000 or 25,000 people this year.

So, no concert like last year?

No concert this year.

The football game will be earlier in the day and baseball (April 20 vs. Auburn, 4 p.m.) will probably shift to later in the day. It's going to be a "pardon our progress situation" getting people in and out for the spring game...

Will the elevators be operable on the west side next season?

There are two banks with two (elevators) each and the plan is to have the two on the southwest corner in by next season.

What's the next step with your facilities? I've heard about a softball-tennis complex and renovations to Dudy Noble Field.

In my mind, there's two other big projects. One is an Olympic sports project that encompasses four or five different venues that is probably about a $10 million outlay of expenses to do the softball-tennis complex and build a clubhouse for the soccer team and build a clubhouse for the golf team and do some stuff with track.

How far out is that?

That's when funds become available. That's not one where you sit there and say, once we get $10 million we're going. Some of those projects cost $1.5 million and if we get that in hand, we might move forward with one of those. The biggest piece of all that is the softball-tennis complex. That's probably $6 million.

I want to take a long-range view to Dudy Noble, similar to what we did with the football stadium. I still think Dudy Noble is a great place to watch baseball. We need to do some stuff aesthetically and we need to do some stuff to make it more in line to what we need on a day-to-day basis. It's really designed to host a regional. That thing is designed to put 12,000-13,000 people in there for a regional.

http://www.clarionledger.com/article/20130120/SPORTS030102/301200030/Stricklin-Mississippi-State-better-off-down-road-

jbcarol

In an open letter emailed out on Thursday night, Kentucky President Eli Capilouto encouraged alumni and friends to reach out to their state representatives to solidify approval for construction projects at UK, including the $110 million renovations of Commonwealth Stadium.

UK spokesman Jay Blanton said the school is still optimistic that the plan will go through and that the letter was a reminder to people that the projects have not been voted on nor approved yet. It has not been scheduled for a vote.

The campus projects that Kentucky is planning include renovation and expansion of the Gatton College of Business and Economics building as well as a new Academic Science building. UK Athletics has pledged $65 million to go toward the new academic buildings.

Proposed athletics renovations include renovations at the Nutter Training Center and Commonwealth Stadium, including the addition of 18-20 suites, 2,500 club seats and improved concourse areas, according to Capilouto's letter and previous discussions about the projects.

http://ukfootball.bloginky.com/2013/01/24/capilouto-encourages-uk-alumni-to-contact-reps

NoNC4Tubs

With all of the upgrades and improvements going on in the conference.........the SEC is definitely the most elite conference in the nation.  8)

medloh

"We wish the B12 the best, and all that"

jbcarol

Ole Miss' 'Forward Together' campaign stalled after strong start
UM has raised about half of needed $150M

A new basketball arena is the centerpiece of the $150 million "Forward Together" campaign. But nearly 18 months after plans were first announced, Ole Miss is just halfway to its goal.

"It's going to take some big gifts," Bjork said. "We're talking seven- and eight-figure type gifts. I believe those people are out there. We just have to identify them, cultivate them and ask, solicit their involvement and hope they see the vision."

QuoteOn the afternoon the lights went out at the Tad Pad, the UMAA Foundation tried to take advantage.

"Want to help us build a new basketball arena?" read the tweet from the fundraising arm of Ole Miss athletics. That was not quite the same as athletic director Ross Bjork passing the hat down the aisle, but acknowledging an embarrassing issue during a sold-out basketball game against Arkansas last Saturday still spoke volumes.

The problem was a campus-wide power issue, but the 30-minute delay added another story about the decaying, 47-year-old Tad C. Smith Coliseum, affectionately referred to as the Tad Pad — and not so affectionately termed the Sad Pad at other times. Most notably, there was the time in 2010 when a women's game against Tennessee had to be halted due to rain, after a leak in the roof allowed water to drip onto the court. And this is not the first time the electricity gave out during a game this season.

jbcarol

Gabe DeArmond ‏@GabeDeArmond
#Mizzou will announc a "major gift" for athletics/facilities improvement at 11 am Tuesday presser

99toLife

Quote from: jbcarol on January 28, 2013, 06:29:15 pm
Gabe DeArmond ‏@GabeDeArmond
#Mizzou will announc a "major gift" for athletics/facilities improvement at 11 am Tuesday presser

Missouri gets $8.3 Million dollar donation to improve athletic facilities.

http://www.connectmidmissouri.com/news/story.aspx?id=853715