(notOM)Rebel123

Breaking news from Big D:

[attachment deleted by admin]
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

secfan30

Hahahaha....... This made me sad

HiggiePiggy

Would be funnier if it said no new GM. 
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

jeramyaupton

Quote from: HiggiePiggy on March 14, 2013, 08:43:16 am
Would be funnier if it said no new GM. 
True story. Romo is not the only problem here and IMO isn't a problem at all.

discombobulationist

They went through all the trouble of photoshopping the picture and then misspelled "quarterback". Sad, funny, and true all rolled into one.
Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on September 05, 2014, 02:17:08 pmISIS could be overrunning your city and Rick would talk about how nice it is to have new neighbors.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: discombobulationist on March 14, 2013, 08:48:16 am
They went through all the trouble of photoshopping the picture and then misspelled "quarterback". Sad, funny, and true all rolled into one.

HA! I hadn't noticed that.

SteveInArk

Quote from: discombobulationist on March 14, 2013, 08:48:16 am

Actually .... they may have just been going with the "local pronunciation" version of QB, lol.   ;)
- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

95_alum

That's not Texas Stadium. That's Cowboys Stadium, in Arlington. Texas Staduim was in Irving.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: 95_alum on March 14, 2013, 04:55:26 pm
That's not Texas Stadium. That's Cowboys Stadium, in Arlington. Texas Staduim was in Irving.

And that's not real smoke, by the way. In fact, the picture isn't really from CNN, either.

EastexHawg

Change the caption to mention no replacement for Jason Garrett yet and it will be more appropriate.  From reading between the lines in what Jerry Jones is saying I think Red is on the hot seat.  To that, all I can say is...

'bout time.

I hope his wife bought him a wristwatch for Christmas, because he possesses the clock management skills of a toaster oven.

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: EastexHawg on March 26, 2013, 11:45:11 am
Change the caption to mention no replacement for Jason Garrett yet and it will be more appropriate.  From reading between the lines in what Jerry Jones is saying I think Red is on the hot seat.  To that, all I can say is...

'bout time.

I hope his wife bought him a wristwatch for Christmas, because he possesses the clock management skills of a toaster oven.

Jerry Jones needs to be the first to be fired, but we all know that isn't happening until he dies. 
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?