Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

T.O. to Cinci

Started by 615hawg, July 27, 2010, 04:44:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

615hawg

via breaking news on PTI on ESPN

That probably doesn't hold up well for Matt making the final cuts for them IMO, definitely doesn't help his chances to play if he does make the team. Hope I'm wrong though
"Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? HELL NO!"
-Bluto, "Animal House"

daprospecta

He probably won't make the team but I'm sure he can pick up some where else but I think his days of being a number 2 receiver are over unless he does a serious over haul.

Hog Fan...DOH!

I don't believe there is anywhere else for Matt.  He burned a bridge in Tennessee, and they were the only other team interested.  If he can't make it as the #2 or #3 in Cincy, he's done. 

OahuHawg

wow T.O. and Ochocinco in the same locker room? They're gonna have to line that place with mirrors. They love themselves some them

Blutoblutarsky

KC could use MJ opposite Bowe, Chambers is getting old

Sed76

Owens has been nothing but trouble pretty much everywhere he has been. They also have Pacman Jones so it ought to be fun to watch fall apart.

HamHands

Quote from: Klynt21 on July 27, 2010, 05:45:05 pm
wow T.O. and Ochocinco in the same locker room? They're gonna have to line that place with mirrors. They love themselves some them

I thought the same thing. They will have to do a locker room expansion for sure to fit both of those egos under one roof.
One day at a time.

Hawg Balling

Quote from: Klynt21 on July 27, 2010, 05:45:05 pm

Antonio Byrant isn't exactly brimming with character, either.  Failed drug tests, clashes with coaches, etc. point to more grey hairs on Marvin Lewis' head. 

Tejano Jawg

Back in the spring, I was happy MJ went to Cinci. Not so much now...with, what, about 12 wide receivers??

I'm really bummed they picked up TO (which has nothing to do with TO). I just wanted Matt to get more looks, starting at camp.

Guess the other way to look at it...the challenge is greater, and maybe he'll come out of it fine.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

A.K.A.

They may keep Matt Jones as possible backup incase T.O and Ochocinco sprain their eyes winking at each other, or heck even incase they get hurt trying to outdo each other in the locker room.
Home town of Texarkana Arkansas

Tejano Jawg

Quote from: A.K.A. on July 28, 2010, 02:30:04 pm
They may keep Matt Jones as possible backup incase T.O and Ochocinco sprain their eyes winking at each other, or heck even incase they get hurt trying to outdo each other in the locker room.

That's true. They may BOTH explode...so, 2 less wideouts.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

Brenttpt

Ochostinko said T.O. was the #1 receiver.... the Bengals are gonna be horrible if this is true

Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson

lol....I feel bad for the BenGALS.  I am happy however that my Steelers will get to see T.O. twice a year now.  I hope Harrison destroys that dude.
Let's make some waves.