Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HOW ABOUT THEM EAGLES!!!

Started by 40MINSOFHELL, November 25, 2007, 08:30:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

40MINSOFHELL

THEY ARE LEADING THE PATS 21-17...HAHA IT WILL MAKE MY DAY TO SEE THE PATS LOSE...COME ON EAGLES lol

bigyellowdog

capehog

we had the same thought. lol. good post.
Quote from: Fatty McGee on October 26, 2010, 03:19:41 pm
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 28, 2010, 05:34:48 pm
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

40MINSOFHELL

why didnt the eagles review that play...you can clearly see it wasnt a catch...i guess the refere's love a cheating team like the pats lol

missippihog

PorkBrainz

21-24 now NE Pats. but wow, I really thought NE was going to run over the Eagles....not so.

NE needs to lose!!
Go Hogs!

OKC

Really hope the patriots loose. Jerry Jones needs to get miami's pick just so the patriots cant get McFadden. Not a cowboys fan, but NE would be even more un-stoppable.

woooo_pig

Yeah, but looked like the hog defense right at the half - allowed a score with 3 minutes to go in a half.

The Marmot

E-A-G-L-E-S.... EAGLES!!! D is looking good and Feeley is leading well!
I was booooorn to love you... I was booooorn to lick your face... I was booooorn to rub you... but you were born to rub me first - Ty Webb

Quote from: WilsonHog on October 28, 2014, 06:59:50 pm
The fact that you can type the words doesn't stop the thought behind those words from being horseshit.

GO HOGS!!!!!!!

40MINSOFHELL

razorzapp

crazier things have happened.......

deltahogfan

Who gives a damn. You are talking about Pro ball. :D
Those who get there first with the most.

40MINSOFHELL

dang refs must be for the pats....someone let me play so i can cheap shot tom brady lol

jschulte

Jeez I hate the pats so much.  I know its too good to be true though, they will somehow pull it off.

Obi-Hawg Kenobi

Go EAGLES! I hate the Bill BeliCHEAT and the Cheatriots!
TRUST IN THE FORCE!!!  LET IT FLOW ALL THROUGHOUT YOU!!

40MINSOFHELL

ok i can't stand john madden anymore...he is all for the pats...i think his old age is ruining his mind lol

idiotghos

Eagles with the ball, down 3, 7:00 to go

idiotghos

Oliver

blacksuit

And pats intercept in the endzone...

The Marmot

I was booooorn to love you... I was booooorn to lick your face... I was booooorn to rub you... but you were born to rub me first - Ty Webb

Quote from: WilsonHog on October 28, 2014, 06:59:50 pm
The fact that you can type the words doesn't stop the thought behind those words from being horseshit.

GO HOGS!!!!!!!

40MINSOFHELL

it isnt ova until the clock says :00 in the 4th quarter lol

ThunderHog

Freakin' Tom Brady has ice water in his veins. 

PulledPork

and then promptly lost!!

Pulled out....

gumby013

Quote from: ThunderHog on November 25, 2007, 10:30:16 pm

Ice blood, it's called ice blood...

Smokehouse

On behalf of the 1972 Dolphins, just let me say...

screw you, A.J. Feely. Screw you.
QuoteSometimes a warrior just has to lay down on the ground there for a minute and just have a good bleed. Just bleed.

Words of wisdom from John Pelphrey.

jgphillips3

I hate the Pats, but I hate those D**N 1972 Miami Dolphins worse.  I hope they go ahead and win out just so those old geezer-ghouls won't be able to keep popping that champagne.  It really sickens me that it may be the Pats that do it, but someone has to.

Albert Einswine

I was nervous right down to the final interception!

The Eagles really played lights out and had a great game plan.

Hats off to them and Go Patriots!!
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

Smokehouse

Quote from: jgphillips3 on November 25, 2007, 11:25:38 pm
I hate the Pats, but I hate those D**N 1972 Miami Dolphins worse.  I hope they go ahead and win out just so those old geezer-ghouls won't be able to keep popping that champagne.  It really sickens me that it may be the Pats that do it, but someone has to.

man, have you seen us lately? 1972's all the Dolphins have, don't take that away...
QuoteSometimes a warrior just has to lay down on the ground there for a minute and just have a good bleed. Just bleed.

Words of wisdom from John Pelphrey.

Albert Einswine

Quote from: ThunderHog on November 25, 2007, 10:30:16 pm

That's why he sports 3 rings and dates supermodels.
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

PulledPork

Quote from: Albert Einswine on November 25, 2007, 11:31:02 pm

That's why he sports 3 rings and impregnates supermodels.
fixed it for ya!

Pulled out....