Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

16th Coaches/18th AP

Started by Razorback_Mack, February 23, 2015, 01:26:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Danny J

About what I thought.....as long as we are in the top 20 then that is good news. It means if we beat aTm and lose to UK we are still likely top 22. Nice to see our name scrolling across the screen after every game.

jgphillips3

I agree with the coaches.  No way OU should be ahead of us.  I also agree with them putting UNC behind us.  Louisville is a toss up to be ahead of us, but otherwise right where we should be.  We can prove we belong by at least splitting this week.

popcornhog

Quote from: Danny J on February 23, 2015, 01:29:10 pm
About what I thought.....as long as we are in the top 20 then that is good news. It means if we beat aTm and lose to UK we are still likely top 22. Nice to see our name scrolling across the screen after every game.

If we beat A&M and lose a competitive game against UK we should hold steady or move up.

If we beat A&M and get smoked by UK, we should remain 22-25 I'd think.

If we win both games we could jump into the top 10.

Lose both games and we're likely out of the top 25.
WPS

drocktulsa

Quote from: jgphillips3 on February 23, 2015, 01:32:06 pm
I agree with the coaches.  No way OU should be ahead of us.  I also agree with them putting UNC behind us.  Louisville is a toss up to be ahead of us, but otherwise right where we should be.  We can prove we belong by at least splitting this week.

OU is 19-8 and had to go to OT with TTU this past weekend. Although they have beaten Iowa State and are 1-1 with WVU, they are 0-2 vs Kansas State this season. So I don't really see how they are ahead of us.

I expect Maryland to lost to Wisconsin tomorrow, and Louisville still has Notre Dame and Virginia ahead of them on their schedule.

PORKULATOR

OK and NC being in front of us in the AP is just weak computer modeling.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

phadedhawg

I thought we'd climb a little higher.  Kind of disappointed. 

Keep winning and we will keep moving.

popcornhog

Quote from: phadedhawg on February 23, 2015, 02:52:39 pm
I thought we'd climb a little higher.  Kind of disappointed. 

Keep winning and we will keep moving.

The opportunity wasn't there like it was last week.

It certainly is this week, though. Even if teams in front of us all win -- we have two RPI boosting games this week after two RPI bummer games last week.
WPS