Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

LSU March 7 at 1:00 pm

Started by popcornhog, February 22, 2015, 04:02:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

popcornhog

I've been checking every day -- this is the first time that I've seen a time listed.

1:00 pm central

WPS

popcornhog

It's showing as 1:00 pm on stubhub, too.

I'm not seeing anything on ESPN though. Or any official announcement.
WPS

Danny J

My schedule is showing ESPN2 at 3.....that could change depending on what each team does between now and then. The aTm game was a SECn game that moved to ESPN's super tuesday prime time game on the flagship. That is going to be seen nationally in prime time. Good stuff.

popcornhog

Quote from: Danny J on February 22, 2015, 04:15:57 pm
My schedule is showing ESPN2 at 3.....that could change depending on what each team does between now and then. The aTm game was a SECn game that moved to ESPN's super tuesday prime time game on the flagship. That is going to be seen nationally in prime time. Good stuff.

Where are you seeing that?

I've been so confused about this game. Why has every other game been set for a specific time/network for ages except this one?
WPS

ricepig

The school has announced it is a 1pm game on ESPN.

Arkansas announces its March 7 game against LSU will start at 1 p.m. and will be televised by ESPN. The game had been listed as TBD.

While we're at it.

When two teams are winning--TV can move a game around. Our game with Texas A&M has been switched from SEC Network to ESPN SuperTuesday. 8pm.

popcornhog

Quote from: ricepig on February 22, 2015, 04:32:04 pm
The school has announced it is a 1pm game on ESPN.

Arkansas announces its March 7 game against LSU will start at 1 p.m. and will be televised by ESPN. The game had been listed as TBD.

While we're at it.

When two teams are winning--TV can move a game around. Our game with Texas A&M has been switched from SEC Network to ESPN SuperTuesday. 8pm.

I really do believe you, but where did you read the espn LSU thing?

I'm not seeing it listed on ESPN.
WPS

ricepig

Quote from: popcornhog on February 22, 2015, 04:35:26 pm
I really do believe you, but where did you read the espn LSU thing?

I'm not seeing it listed on ESPN.

Coach Zimmerman's twitter, oops, that is the aTm game. The LSU game was on Wholehogsports twitter.

@RazorbackMBB:GAME TIME UPDATE | Home finale at Bud Walton Arena on Saturday, March 7th vs. LSU will tip at 1 p.m. CT on ESPN. #WPS

Danny J

Quote from: popcornhog on February 22, 2015, 04:28:26 pm
Where are you seeing that?

I've been so confused about this game. Why has every other game been set for a specific time/network for ages except this one?
It was on the Arkansas official website when I printed the schedule on Dec 21st. It also showed the Fox sports game at MSU when I printed it. The only change to the schedule thus far has been the aTm game. I also believe Ricepig as well because it is looking more and more like a very important game.

alaback

Probably likely that it is the 1 PM game.  ESPN has Michigan St - Indiana at 11 AM and nothing listed yet for the 1 PM time slot.  Looks very promising that it will be the 1 PM game on ESPN.

ricepig

Quote from: alaback on February 23, 2015, 12:34:22 am
Probably likely that it is the 1 PM game.  ESPN has Michigan St - Indiana at 11 AM and nothing listed yet for the 1 PM time slot.  Looks very promising that it will be the 1 PM game on ESPN.

You don't trust the University of Arkansas athletic department's announcement on it?

TNhogfan

The game was listed as TBD on ESPNs schedules.  A few days ago it was announced ESPN had assigned it to be on ESPN rather than ESPN2/U or SEC Network.

https://twitter.com/lsubasketball