Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bracket matrix

Started by Kenny Sowers, February 22, 2015, 01:11:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Kenny Sowers

I check this site out regularly. It takes a wide snapshot of what everybody thinks and averages it out.
http://www.bracketmatrix.com/
CMA "We're going to pick them up when they get off the damn bus", in reference to guarding the other team.

Rirruto

Quote from: Fake Chow on February 22, 2015, 01:56:39 pm
http://www.ncaagamesim.com/college-basketball-bracketology.asp

This bracket says it was updated 2/22.  If so he was drinking heavily at the time, not only because of the Hogs but Texas a 4 seed really just overall nuts.
...and VCU a 9, A&M a 5, and Iona a 15. Among others. That's a really, really terrible attempt.

Adam Stokes

Quote from: Rirruto on February 22, 2015, 02:13:18 pm
...and VCU a 9, A&M a 5, and Iona a 15. Among others. That's a really, really terrible attempt.

He has had Florida as an 8 seed for the past month.  I even went to his page to contact him, but the button set aside to contact them has a broken link.  Go figure.  His metrics for predicting the winner of tournament games may have some merit, but I'm not seeing as much with who he puts in his bracketology.

jgphillips3

Well, if all he is doing is just averaging the seedings of dozens of other people's brackets, then the questionable seedlings aren't really his.  They are kind of everybody's.

Adam Stokes

Quote from: jgphillips3 on February 22, 2015, 02:31:56 pm
Well, if all he is doing is just averaging the seedings of dozens of other people's brackets, then the questionable seedlings aren't really his.  They are kind of everybody's.

Nah, we were talking about one the of the specific brackets that is listed.  The overall averages are pretty spot on and great to look at.

Kenny Sowers

Quote from: Fake Chow on February 22, 2015, 01:56:39 pm
http://www.ncaagamesim.com/college-basketball-bracketology.asp

This bracket says it was updated 2/22.  If so he was drinking heavily at the time, not only because of the Hogs but Texas a 4 seed really just overall nuts. 
Yeah the person who runs the bracket matrix website needs to take that guy out of the pool.
CMA "We're going to pick them up when they get off the damn bus", in reference to guarding the other team.

HogFansReunited

I wonder if the person that made that bracket even watches college basketball. Wow a lot of his selections are way off.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

GuvHog

Quote from: Adam Stokes on February 22, 2015, 02:20:12 pm
He has had Florida as an 8 seed for the past month.  I even went to his page to contact him, but the button set aside to contact them has a broken link.  Go figure.  His metrics for predicting the winner of tournament games may have some merit, but I'm not seeing as much with who he puts in his bracketology.

Agreed, that makes no sense. The Gators would have to win the SEC Tournament to make the Big Dance and that ain't happening.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

FATHAWG08

Florida & Arkansas are  both a 8 seed. No comment.
I love off season Football!!

jgphillips3

Quote from: Adam Stokes on February 22, 2015, 02:34:33 pm
Nah, we were talking about one the of the specific brackets that is listed.  The overall averages are pretty spot on and great to look at.

Gotcha.  There were so many numbers I got confused. :)