Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stop Resurrecting Old Threads to Argue

Started by WilsonHog, February 22, 2015, 12:55:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

grayhawg

Quote from: Albert Einswine on February 22, 2015, 06:18:55 pm

You're so single minded in your need to scream at any opinion contrary to your own, to attack any post that contains "Anderson" and "fired, dismissed, terminated" that you can't even process what is being said.

Wilson said he was a Mike Anderson supporter from day one and still is. Saying by year 4 if we didn't make the NCAA tourney he should be terminated is not the same thing as saying "I want Mike fired".

If we had not had the turnaround that we're all enjoying now it would mean that year 4 would look very similar to years 1, 2, and 3 and that would mean continued failure to achieve acceptable results (ncaa berth) and inspire little confidence in the future of his program. It would be reasonable to end the relationship, not mandatory, but reasonable.

Thankfully we are much improved and a virtual lock for the tourney.

We all remember how merciless you have been toward some coaches in the past and toward the current AD.
I'm not much on the karma thing but a big +1 on the post, right on the money.

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Pigsear

Quote from: Deep Shoat on February 22, 2015, 06:10:56 pm
Most people who have/had legitimate concerns about Mike and his style are watching quietly right now, enjoying the wins and thankful for the small changes that have led to them.  You are trying to "I told you so" a bunch of people who are just here to stir the pot anyway.

I would bet many a negative thread has been started for no other reason than to get Joe and others fired up. I seriously doubt any of the posters on here hate MA.

Lanny

WoW.

We told you guys to enjoy the season and stop dragging up "I told you so" threads and you still bitch.  Hug your family, enjoy this season but stop bitching

I have locked this thread.
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy