Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

"Let's worry about X first"

Started by GatorHog, February 22, 2015, 10:25:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

GatorHog

No. Let's not.  If we, cyberfans, look past A&M, it really absolutely seriously will have no impact on the outcome of the game.

We can chat about Kentucky. The tournament. Stop tryna choke the convo.

Arazorbackguy1

I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

ldfergu

I just want to see us go 1-1 over the next two games. I'd take a tam loss for a UK win!

Or we could just steal em both and be top 10 come next monday

Hogsmo Kramer

No, no, no!

When I talk or post the players hear me, when I yell at the TV they play better, and when I take a sip of beer before every free throw they make it.

I am an integral part of this team and will not look past anyone.

The hogs need me and I WILL NOT let them down!  >:(

Hogville = The Nexus of the Universe!!!!!

Hogsmo Kramer

Quote from: sevenof400 on February 22, 2015, 11:08:46 am
You had your gaem noo stagin SimIssippe eSate!

Lol, so your free throw sips have continued into today I see..... :D
Hogville = The Nexus of the Universe!!!!!

pigbacon

Part of being a fan is hoping, wishing, and looking ahead. I hope we win 2 this week...will boost this program to the next level and will get some serious national recognition.

It's great to even be thinking about it.

gmarv

Quote from: Hogsmo Kramer on February 22, 2015, 10:32:22 am
No, no, no!

When I talk or post the players hear me, when I yell at the TV they play better, and when I take a sip of beer before every free throw they make it.

I am an integral part of this team and will not look past anyone.

The hogs need me and I WILL NOT let them down!  >:(

yeah I know the feeling. I just happened to notice at the half of the last game I had no razorback stuff on.i changed that and well here we are another win because of it.

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Quote from: GatorHog on February 22, 2015, 10:25:47 am
No. Let's not.  If we, cyberfans, look past A&M, it really absolutely seriously will have no impact on the outcome of the game.

We can't afford to look past the aggies.  In fact I hope we don't hear another word about Kentucky until after this game. Period.

Adam Stokes

Quote from: OTR on February 22, 2015, 12:48:44 pm
We can't afford to look past the aggies.  In fact I hope we don't hear another word about Kentucky until after this game. Period.

The team can't, but we as fans can.  I think that is all he was trying to say.  I'm all down for talking about any game left on the schedule.

Biggus Piggus

If I don't start watching the game from the beginning + turn it on in the middle...

The Hogs will immediately begin doing the opposite of what they were doing.

If ahead, they will begin to lose the lead.

If behind, they will begin to catch up.

If the Hogs were ahead, I have to turn off the TV immediately, or they will lose.

If the Hogs are catching up, I have to watch the rest of the game, or they will lose.

I wield great power.
[CENSORED]!

ricepig

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on February 22, 2015, 01:06:51 pm
If I don't start watching the game from the beginning + turn it on in the middle...

The Hogs will immediately begin doing the opposite of what they were doing.

If ahead, they will begin to lose the lead.

If behind, they will begin to catch up.

If the Hogs were ahead, I have to turn off the TV immediately, or they will lose.

If the Hogs are catching up, I have to watch the rest of the game, or they will lose.

I wield great power.

What were you doing during that 4 error inning for the baseball team? Whatever it was, don't do it again.

JonClaudeVanHam

Quote from: GatorHog on February 22, 2015, 10:25:47 am

That is probably the worse meme use I've ever seen in my life.

Quote from: rhames on March 28, 2024, 10:56:37 amMusselman wants the UofA Transit Director Job.

Danny J

Quote from: StoneTemplePiglets on February 22, 2015, 10:27:59 am
I just want to see us go 1-1 over the next two games. I'd take a tam loss for a UK win!

Or we could just steal em both and be top 10 come next monday
I would go a step further and say 2-2 over the remaining four. Anything at a 7 seed or better in the NCAAt means we are not playing a 1 seed until at least the sweet 16. Anything at 7 or higher and I will be happy.

RyanLR

Quote from: OTR on February 22, 2015, 12:48:44 pm
No, the TEAM can't afford to look past the Aggies, we can do whatever we want.

Hog Milanese

Willyboy

Quote from: JonClaudeVanHam on February 22, 2015, 01:10:27 pm
That is probably the worse meme use I've ever seen in my life.

Thank you.  That was terrible.

Rocky&Boarwinkle