Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Challenge to the fans this week!!

Started by Coachjy, February 21, 2015, 11:02:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Coachjy

Not only does the Bud need to be packed for the A&M game, but for good grief people get off your arse and make it rough on the Aggies. The Bud sounds like a funeral home sometimes now. Show up and make a difference.

GrizzlyRider07

If I can find tickets that aren't in the upper deck I'll go for sure
Dont Talk, Just Act.
Don't Say, Just Show.
Don't Promise, Just Prove!

micali

I'd love to go.  I yell so much I'm usually hoarse by the time its over. I bet the Bud will be rockin.

rusvegashog

phadedhawg

Since it's a Tuesday I say 15k announced attendance

Pigliophile

I'll be there and I'll be loud. Anytime I can yell at an Aggie I do it!

How many Aggies does it take to screw in a light bulb?

One, but he gets three hours credit.

hogmolar

The number of people doesn't always matter. They said that there were only 3-4 k at the Hump yesterday and it seemed to be pretty loud at times. It is all about atmosphere.

JackTNHogfan

I'm stationed in Pennsylvania or else I would be there.  I hope the university, coaches, and players encourage everyone to "Come early, stay late, and be loud!"  Use social media, word of mouth, flyers, etc. and get that place packed and rowdy. 

tjhawg

Quote from: GrizzlyRider07 on February 21, 2015, 11:10:23 pm
Upper deck are not bad, and one can make all sorts of noise from up there!  My boys and I will be there making as much noise as is humanly possible.  Everyone should be there if at all possible.  Honor 40 minutes of hell and help propel the best team we have had since 94-95!  WPS

OzarkRazor

if anyone has a single ticket for this game please shoot me a pm.  Love this team and want to be there to honor Nolan!  thanks

Willyboy

Well I've found the problem everyone.  This guy.

RussVegas Hawg

I'll be there with my 3 girls and we'll be yelling like crazy

woopig1023

My wife and I will be there for our first time. Ready to call the Hogs and make some noise!!

Dr. Starcs

Challenge to knwa: basketball team is 22-5, yet the razorback nation pig trail chooses to lead with discussion about the football arrest. Smh.

fanofthehog

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on February 22, 2015, 10:43:49 pm
Challenge to knwa: basketball team is 22-5, yet the razorback nation pig trail chooses to lead with discussion about the football arrest. Smh.
I'm out of state, who was arrested?

trav1021

Can we also add to this list - And don't leave at the 6 minute mark

Rawker

If I can find tickets next to someone who would be happy just to be anywhere in the building for this Hog basketball team I'll go for sure.

FraggleHog

Quote from: hogmolar on February 22, 2015, 07:40:14 am
The number of people doesn't always matter. They said that there were only 3-4 k at the Hump yesterday and it seemed to be pretty loud at times. It is all about atmosphere.

Wrong... The Hump is a smaller arena (10K), therefore 3-4K people fills the arena more than 3-4K at BWA.
Calling the Hogs from DFW

Pigsfeat

Is the home team allowed to crank the heat up in the building, like Nolan used to do? It used to cause the visiting team to "melt down" from fatigue after half time.
"You don't eat mayonnaise to be healthy!"
E. Neal

Danny J

Quote from: Pigsfeat on February 23, 2015, 01:00:31 pm
Is the home team allowed to crank the heat up in the building, like Nolan used to do? It used to cause the visiting team to "melt down" from fatigue after half time.
Yeah....probably not going to try and create a 20k seat sauna for the fans.

The_Iceman

From Our Coach:

Coach Mike Anderson ‏@MikeAndersonUA
"Razorback Nation let's pack the Bud tomorrow night! Big game against A&M & we will be honoring Coach Richardson #WPS"