Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

To the rubber neckers..

Started by AWHAWG, February 21, 2015, 05:38:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AWHAWG

Hey!! No one is questioning those close wins by KY and their #1 ranking. Move along nothing to see here; just another ROAD WIN BABY! JUST WIN BABY WIN!! GO Hogs GO! I feel better now.

regi

I here you, the whining and nit picking at any negative they can find in the GAME THREAD, was ridiculous.

azhog10

I love wins like this more than winning by 20. We should've lost, we shot awful and our best player played even worse. But stealing a win is sometimes more fun than winning by 10. Let's a team know that even tho we played awful you still can't beat us.

Atlhogfan1

Good coaching and some clutch plays got them through when so much went wrong.  Not quite NCAAT survive and advance but felt kind of the same.  Maybe a good growth experience down the stretch.  Nice execution and patience at times late in the game in the offensive halfcourt.  I like the play to Qualls getting him the baseline look out of the timeout. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

HawgnCorona

^^^^This! Even though we didnt play up to capabilities, we can still beat you. WPS!

Edit: Referring to Azhogs post...
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

azhog10

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on February 21, 2015, 05:47:14 pm
Good coaching and some clutch plays got them through when so much went wrong.  Not quite NCAAT survive and advance but felt kind of the same.  Maybe a good growth experience down the stretch.  Nice execution and patience at times late in the game in the offensive halfcourt.  I like the play to Qualls getting him the baseline look out of the timeout.
I really liked the play to Harris but he missed the bunny. Thought that was a great double screen against a zone to get a layup.