Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

22 and 5 and 11 and 3 in the Sec. another big road win for the Hogs

Started by forrest city joe, February 21, 2015, 05:28:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

forrest city joe

Whoo---------HOO------------WPS. I love this. this team just went on the road and won it's 6 game of the season. and we have 5 road wins in the sec. congrats to our players and coaching on another big win. i will say it. WE ARE A LOCK FOR THE BIG DANCE. and i freaking love it. Mike Anderson diid a hell of a job coaching today. we shot 35% on the road, and still found a way to win the game. the defense was outstanding. so happy and proud of our players and coaches.Mike Anderson has this program rolling. GO Hogs and GO MIKE ANDERSON.

Thepigdoctor

Hogs one of the hottest teams in the country, just keep winning, that's all that matters!!

Dirty

ADavisTheGOAT

We need to beat A&M and then lets hype the UK game up  :razorback:
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

PonderinHog

WarPig88

It has been a very long time since we knew we were in the dance at this point of the season. Heath and Pel backed into the dance a few times but were never a solid lock like this year.

So thankful that MA was brought back home. Clearly the right man for this job!

WPS! :razorback:

revolution

Hogs are kicking tail all over the SEC! Winning raggedy feels so good!

Danny J

Need just one more win and we are at where I predicted we would be at 12-6. So everything after that is gravy. I love how this team doesn't get down on themselves. They kept fighting. Clutch FT's. Three clutch plays by Harris late. We played terrible on offense and STILL found a way to win. Last year we would have lost that game. Hell....we did lose a game just like it earlier at Clemson. We have made huge strides.

jkstock04

I love the way this team is playing down the stretch...and yes, I'd say it's safe to say we are 100% lock for tournament now.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

rude1

Just win baby!!!! It's not always going to be pretty but they continue to find a way to win the close games.

younghog

Arkansas has won 8 of the last 12 sec road games.. So it was stated.. Go figure.. I mean Go Hogs
GO HOGS

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Quote from: Danny J on February 21, 2015, 05:33:02 pm
Need just one more win and we are at where I predicted we would be at 12-6. So everything after that is gravy. I love how this team doesn't get down on themselves. They kept fighting. Clutch FT's. Three clutch plays by Harris late. We played terrible on offense and STILL found a way to win. Last year we would have lost that game. Hell....we did lose a game just like it earlier at Clemson. We have made huge strides.

I may be the only one but I don't remember that prediction.  Not saying you didn't make it, just saying I personally don't remember it.  No hard feelings.  Go Mike!

Does anyone else remember this perdiction?

forrest city joe

Quote from: Dirty on February 21, 2015, 05:30:01 pm
Good job Joe!  No mention of the Refs!
I am so happy for the our players, coaches and fans. this is just to good. Mike Anderson is doing a hell of a job.22 and 5, and 11 and 3, in the sec. with 5 sec road wins. this is unreal.GO HOGS.

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Just a random thing here... I am available to proof ready posts before you throw it out there for the world too see.  Just let me know.

PonderinHog

Quote from: OTR on February 21, 2015, 05:39:53 pm
Just a random thing here... I am available to proof ready posts before you throw it out there for the world too see.  Just let me know.
Proof read.

Swinesong1

Quote from: OTR on February 21, 2015, 05:39:53 pm
Ohhhhhh the irony!

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Quote from: Swinesong1 on February 21, 2015, 05:42:58 pm
Ohhhhhh the irony!

Do you need a lesson on to, too, and two or a lesson on read and ready?  I am prepared to lecture on both.

raz1965

Just Great to get another road win, was so tired of hearing all the talk about Arkansas can't win on the road. Go Hogs

TNhawgfan

Joe I look forward to seeing your go MA posts cause it means we're winning
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

40MINSOFHELL

Now let's go kick a&m arse since they're coach thinks we are not the second best team in the conference

chiefhawg

Quote from: raz1965 on February 21, 2015, 05:50:24 pm
Just Great to get another road win, was so tired of hearing all the talk about Arkansas can't win on the road. Go Hogs
The Hogs have won 8 of last 12 conference games on the road. Should be 9 of last 12 if it were not for the FL game.

Swinesong1

Quote from: OTR on February 21, 2015, 05:46:02 pm
Do you need a lesson on to, too, and two or a lesson on read and ready?  I am prepared to lecture on both.
Lecture me please.

Danny J

Danny J

Quote from: 40MINSOFHELL on February 21, 2015, 05:51:38 pm
Now let's go kick a&m arse since they're coach thinks we are not the second best team in the conference
Hopefully we will play with a chip on our shoulder after the ass whipping they put on us last year.

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Swinesong1

Quote from: OTR on February 21, 2015, 06:03:55 pm
I wouldn't mind being a English professer.  Wouldn't mind it one bic.
Is that the lecture?  Or did you realize your mistakes?

Nipsey Mussle

Quote from: hogz11 on February 21, 2015, 05:30:53 pm
I think FCJ would even admit the refs did pretty well overall today.
Yes they were fine and like the majority of our games, no one is complaining about the refs. The UF and OM games were the only ones where it was blatantly horrible.

As for the game, it was pretty much what I expected. Some on here told me it would be an easy win but that just didn't add up. A building with like 3k people there and big games on the horizon just kinda spelled a flat performance. I really don't care though, I'm just glad we found a way to win again.

I have to give the game ball to Madden with honorable mention to Kingsley. Moses has digressed on offense this year but his plays on defense when Bobby went out were huge and kept us in the game.

Nipsey Mussle

Quote from: Swinesong1 on February 21, 2015, 06:05:17 pm
He's just a troll. He thinks it's hilarious and no one else seems to feel the same.

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Quote from: Swinesong1 on February 21, 2015, 06:05:17 pm

I like to start off my lecture with a provocative statement such as the one I just made as I turn and face the blackboard so everyone can admire my patches on my tweed coat and give everyone time to contemplate the lecture.  I would kick an overachiever like yourself out now class the first day.

HawgnCorona

Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

Swinesong1

Quote from: OTR on February 21, 2015, 06:11:17 pm
I like to start off my lecture with a provocative statement such as the one I just made as I turn and face the blackboard so everyone can admire my patches on my tweed coat and give everyone time to contemplate the lecture.  I would kick an overachiever like yourself out now class the first day.
You'd probably turn around and discover all your students have left the class.  Lol

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Quote from: BBsTheMan on February 21, 2015, 06:10:05 pm
He's just a troll. He thinks it's hilarious and no one else seems to feel the same.

And you are a poor man's bp'stheman.

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Quote from: Swinesong1 on February 21, 2015, 06:13:48 pm
You'd probably turn around and discover all your students have left the class.  Lol

At that point I would go back to the teacher's lounge and eat a donut. 

Swinesong1

Quote from: OTR on February 21, 2015, 06:15:52 pm
At that point I would go back to the teacher's lounge and eat a donut.
And read a book on proofreading. 

BadHog

Quote from: OTR on February 21, 2015, 06:11:17 pm

Stop drinking and posting!
"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

Hoggy Hogalot

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Quote from: BadHog on February 21, 2015, 06:17:00 pm
Stop drinking and posting!

Do you really think you can win a argument with a man who has patches on the elbows of his tweed coat?  Please...

Swinesong1

choppedporkextrasauce

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 21, 2015, 05:28:50 pm
Whoo---------HOO------------WPS. I love this. this team just went on the road and won it's 6 game of the season. and we have 5 road wins in the sec. congrats to our players and coaching on another big win. i will say it. WE ARE A LOCK FOR THE BIG DANCE. and i freaking love it. Mike Anderson diid a hell of a job coaching today. we shot 35% on the road, and still found a way to win the game. the defense was outstanding. so happy and proud of our players and coaches.Mike Anderson has this program rolling. GO Hogs and GO MIKE ANDERSON.

JOE I love how this team forces their opponents to initiate their offense with 10 to 12 seconds left on the shot clock. And I still believe we get into their legs late in the game.

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Quote from: Swinesong1 on February 21, 2015, 06:21:53 pm
Lol!  Among his other errors, that was a very long sentence too.

Not crazy about your comma usage in that sentence. 

Swinesong1

Quote from: OTR on February 21, 2015, 06:20:54 pm
Do you really think you can win a argument with a man who has patches on the elbows of his tweed coat?  Please...
an argument.

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Quote from: Swinesong1 on February 21, 2015, 06:28:47 pm
an argument.

I do my best to use a before a word that starts with a vowel as often as possible....at least every third post.

BorderPatrol

forrest city joe

Quote from: OTR on February 21, 2015, 05:37:18 pm
I may be the only one but I don't remember that prediction.  Not saying you didn't make it, just saying I personally don't remember it.  No hard feelings.  Go Mike!

Does anyone else remember this perdiction?
Will you please stop jumping into my threads starting piss fights with people. this thread is about how happy fans are about the Hogs.and about our outstanding coach Mike Anderson. not about what you remember. if i am not mistaken, you were one of the people who all but gave up on Mike. so just stop it!

BorderPatrol

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 21, 2015, 06:36:20 pm
Will you please stop jumping into my threads starting piss fights with people. this thread is about how happy fans are about the Hogs.and about our outstanding coach Mike Anderson. not about what you remember. if i am not mistaken, you were one of the people who all but gave up on Mike. so just stop it!

Joe, you may have ever earned your first +1 from me.

Keep up the good work.

bp

Overtheroadtruckdriver

You are mistaken. 

And you are the Pete Rose of starting piss fights in your own thread.  4256 piss fights...just this season.

Nipsey Mussle

+1

opineonswine

PharmacistHog

Quote from: OTR on February 21, 2015, 06:42:12 pm
You are mistaken. 

And you are the Pete Rose of starting piss fights in your own thread.  4256 piss fights...just this season.

Is that 4256 counting this one?
Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm<br />Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.<br />
Quote from: GA reddiehog on April 16, 2024, 07:44:38 pmPitching over hyped and hitting nonexistent is going to make for several loses here on out. Maybe it will not be as bad as the BB team. Lack of hitting has been a problem for many moons.

italian9005

Loving this team they've finally got it going n are winning on the road