Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MS St boxscore...

Started by Swinesong1, February 21, 2015, 05:21:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

CattleCorn

Interesting to see that even though we struggled to make field goals today, we still had four guys in double figures.   :razorback:

TheRazorback500

Eleven blocks on the road! Wow.

:razorback:
Do you wanna get Rocked?

regi

Only 27-34 on the boards, more than made up by the plus 9 TO margin. The way some of you were acting, I swore we were down 40-10 on the boards. Whiners

latrops

Quote from: TheRazorback500 on February 21, 2015, 05:43:28 pm
Eleven blocks on the road! Wow.

:razorback:

Forced 22 turnovers AND blocked 11 shots.  Unbelievable that this game was even close.

arsuperhog

Good teams find a way to win when only shooting 32% from the field. That's what we did today. It wasn't pretty, but a win is a win.

mhuff

Quote from: regi on February 21, 2015, 05:46:43 pm
Only 27-34 on the boards, more than made up by the plus 9 TO margin. The way some of you were acting, I swore we were down 40-10 on the boards. Whiners

Nolan's teams would get out rebounded and win on the TO points..... We have to force the TO's whether we are home or on the road. I want to see good coaching no matter what ,And I saw that this afternoon. I have been seeing that lately. MA switched defenses and they didn't know how to handle it.

BigoBoys

Made more free throws than they shot.  Pretty unusual on the road. 

LJHOG

Quote from: regi on February 21, 2015, 05:46:43 pm
42 - 31 actually.

LRrazorback

Like Moses' line: 4 pts, 6 Rebs, 5 blks, no fouls. Wish he could shoot a little better and go from 4 to 8 pts, but I'll definitely take the 6 rebounds and 5 blocks

regi

Quote from: LJHOG on February 21, 2015, 07:50:30 pm
42 - 31 actually.

I here some of you guys and the State AD are in contact with the league office, trying to get total rebounds as the determining factor in wins and losses. Right now, Slive says we will stick with points.

PORKULATOR

Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

hawgfan4life

Quote from: regi on February 21, 2015, 08:14:54 pm
I here some of you guys and the State AD are in contact with the league office, trying to get total rebounds as the determining factor in wins and losses. Right now, Slive says we will stick with points.

I vote this quote of the year so far.