Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks @ Mississippi State

Started by Razorbacks#1, February 21, 2015, 02:29:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

alohawg

Most of the problems today are in the decision making category.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

elksnort

ICEman

I hope this is not indicative of the start to a late season slide.
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

intelligence

Just take a chill pill guys. We're cold, but we're bound to heat up and they are bound to cool off

chenalhog

WMHawgfan

This is embarrassing to watch right now. We look nothing like the 10-3 team we are. No defense, lazy passing, no rebounding. We definitely didn't show up to play.

rljjr

Still early, game of runs. Down six and playing pretty badly. We'll bounce back in about 4 minutes, make it close at the half and pull away to win in the second half.

LRrazorback

Outside shot not falling, so need to go inside out or dribble penetration. Unfortunately we don't have anyone who can penetrate

razorhog52

Well, we held MS ST to 9 points in the first half at our place. So our 15 is looking pretty good compared to that. Compared to everything else, we look like trash. I think MA should require Bobby to touch the ball on each possession the rest of the half.

rtr

No energy, lazy passes and not moving our feet.  A long way to go though.
The more smites the more intelligent I get.

Hogimus Prime

The Hogs are playing bad but Dave Neal and Larry Connolly calling the game on tv is even worse.

micali

Quote from: intelligence on February 21, 2015, 03:33:19 pm

I've heard that before.  We just don't look inspired.  I hope we can find our shot. 
Just take a chill pill guys. We're cold, but we're bound to heat up and they are bound to cool off

GatorHog

Quote from: Blutoblutarsky on February 21, 2015, 03:32:45 pm
We have 1 win with merit during our last 6-7 games. ole miss. Choked at Florida and today looks worse. This team thinks they are something! Lol

Can't help what's on the sched.

This thread is a cesspool - peace.

Hogsmo Kramer

Hogville = The Nexus of the Universe!!!!!

Athog

Quote from: devildoghawg on February 21, 2015, 03:32:54 pm
You people make me sick.  On Wednesday most of you were saying we were going to win the Tournament, and now because we are down 5 on the road we are awful and might as well get back on the bus and go home.

What should make you sick is those saying we would win easily by 20!! Come on anybody knows that it was going be a fight !!

intelligence

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

goodguytex

Is there a clear cap on top of the Hogs basket? Sure looks like it.

Overtheroadtruckdriver

pfrg999

Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

Hogsmo Kramer

micali

PonderinHog

Ulysses_S_Grunt

pfrg999

Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

jst01

razorbackchamps94

Quote from: devildoghawg on February 21, 2015, 03:32:54 pm
You people make me sick.  On Wednesday most of you were saying we were going to win the Tournament, and now because we are down 5 on the road we are awful and might as well get back on the bus and go home.
A lot of basketball left

razortv

PonderinHog

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

hillhog

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

WMHawgfan

Jeez are you kidding me. Can't even make the wide open dunk. This is crazy

hillhog

Cresthog

I figured out why Portis never dunks.

Jesus come on. You're 6-11.

Cresthog

goodguytex

There liable to be a full blown knock down drag out fight before this game is over at the rate it's going.

pfrg999

jfred59

Thats right Mike..take that choke hold calm and collected

intelligence

PonderinHog

latrops

Just need to hang in there.  In a little bit of a slump now, but as long as we can keep it close eventually our superior talent and experience should win out.

Hogsmo Kramer

Just need to hang and make it to half so we can regroup.

Our heads just aren't in it right now.