Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks @ Mississippi State

Started by Razorbacks#1, February 21, 2015, 02:29:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blutoblutarsky

Dillon23

razorhog52

Jacorey with 2 TO's. A few bad shots. And now this foul. Where is his head?

Letsroll1200

We need Kingsley and Portis. Williams and Harris are not playing good ball so far!

razorbackchamps94

Quote from: razorhog52 on February 21, 2015, 03:17:12 pm
We need either Harris  or Jacorey to step up come tournament time.
We need them to play about 5 min a game

ICEman

Time for Jacorey to sit on the deep end of the bench in street clothes!
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

GatorHog

Cresthog

Since Durham can't do anything else whatsoever, and now he can't pass, why is he playing?

intelligence

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on February 21, 2015, 03:23:03 pm
I am about two minutes behind, so if someone else can take it, I am sure the folks unable to watch would really appreciate it.

Mom just showed up to pick up my daughter, i can take it over from here i guess.

fanofthehog

alohawg

Quote from: Cresthog on February 21, 2015, 03:28:08 pm
Dumb and bad bad sportsmanship.

Bench Durham now. Dude offers us literally nothing.

Nothing good.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

elksnort

GatorHog

Hog Villager

Is anyone building a house? Lots of bricks in starkville if you need some....
"I may live in a bubble, but it's my bubble and it's painted Hog Red"

alohawg

Quote from: Cresthog on February 21, 2015, 03:28:41 pm
Since Durham can't do anything else whatsoever, and now he can't pass, why is he playing?
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

intelligence

BigSexyHog

Can't believe he didn't get tossed.  This 2nd team makes my blood pressure go up and down. ...lol
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Hogsmo Kramer

Maybe Jacorey can pull double duty on the FB team cause that was hardcore.
Hogville = The Nexus of the Universe!!!!!

ICEman

Jacorey needs to sit out the rest of this game and the next.
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

pfrg999

Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

stan the man

dsims2k3

Quote from: Boston RedHogs on October 23, 2013, 06:39:15 pm
I am always ready for Hog Ball!

The football season has no bearing on my excitement for basketball season to begin. 

I know I'm in the minority, but I rank Hog basketball above Hog football every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Has a lot to do with the era in which I grew up, but for me personally there is just nothing better than watching the Hogs run up and down the court!
Woo Pig Sooiee!  Can't wait for the season to tip off.  I'm hoping for a much more competitive team this season.

BigSexyHog

We are horrible today.  We don't have much.  Still alot of time but we need to start making shots.
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

alaback

Blutoblutarsky

Letsroll1200

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

ICEman

DoubleReedHawgCaller

A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

pfrg999

Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

Hogsmo Kramer

Do we know the game has started?! 

This is ugly.
Hogville = The Nexus of the Universe!!!!!

ADavisTheGOAT

I'm sorry I really love this years team and I really hate to say this but, there's always next year...
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

dsims2k3

Quote from: Boston RedHogs on October 23, 2013, 06:39:15 pm
I am always ready for Hog Ball!

The football season has no bearing on my excitement for basketball season to begin. 

I know I'm in the minority, but I rank Hog basketball above Hog football every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Has a lot to do with the era in which I grew up, but for me personally there is just nothing better than watching the Hogs run up and down the court!
Woo Pig Sooiee!  Can't wait for the season to tip off.  I'm hoping for a much more competitive team this season.

stan the man

Dillon23

We r looking like last years team....dumb mistakes and bad shot selection

idochog

I love Jesus!

alaback

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

strickark

Harris just let his man go by so he could try to reach around and poke the ball out, my gosh, move your feet!!

PonderinHog

98hogs

Quote from: ICEman on February 21, 2015, 03:29:56 pm
Jacorey needs to sit out the rest of this game and the next.
JW is just unreal.  I cringe ever-time he gets the ball

farmhawg

Quote from: Hogfan991 on February 21, 2015, 03:31:16 pm
I'm sorry I really love this years team and I really hate to say this but, there's always next year...
asinine
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Blutoblutarsky

We have 1 win with merit during our last 6-7 games. ole miss. Choked at Florida and today looks worse. This team thinks they are something! Lol

devildoghawg

You people make me sick.  On Wednesday most of you were saying we were going to win the Tournament, and now because we are down 5 on the road we are awful and might as well get back on the bus and go home.
Quote from: kingofdequeen on July 25, 2013, 06:21:48 pm
If you've got a dumba** son, do you love him any less?  no.  you just overlook his faults b/c you love him.  At least that's what my dad does.

PonderinHog