Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogs 8 point fave

Started by arkansas1994, February 20, 2015, 05:31:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

arkansas1994

Open as 8 point fave, when is the last time that has happened in a road.

arkansas1994

Quote from: arkansas1994 on February 20, 2015, 05:31:50 pm
Open as 8 point fave, when is the last time that has happened in a road game.

Atlhogfan1

Only SEC road team favored tomorrow. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

jgphillips3

That kind of thing happens when you are a traditional power and finally start playing that way. :)

Poker_hog

Sometimes wrong, but never in doubt

Danny J

Quote from: Poker_hog on February 20, 2015, 06:41:33 pm
Seems a little high
A lot of the MSU players are banged up after that loss last night. Then they turn around and get us 41 hours later. If the refs are calling it tight then no telling. Also remember this is a revenge game against #18 on their home court.

GatorHog

Sounds legit - I'm taking the push on this one

Dominicanhog

give the points and start believing,,, :razorback:

razorbackchamps94

Nipsey Mussle

I like Miss St +8 in this one. I thought we were pretty flat at times on Tuesday and think we'll get beat or at least have a close game if we're sleep walking in this one. Of course, we could've been so flat last game because the guys knew we weren't losing at home to Mizzou.

passinghog

jry04

Quote from: BBsTheMan on February 20, 2015, 08:09:41 pm
I like Miss St +8 in this one. I thought we were pretty flat at times on Tuesday and think we'll get beat or at least have a close game if we're sleep walking in this one. Of course, we could've been so flat last game because the guys knew we weren't losing at home to Mizzou.
Yet the game never got closer than about 12 points in the 2nd half after the first minute.

As bad as we played, we still controlled the game and won comfortably.

Thepigdoctor

Hogs win by 23, games well in hand at the half, we just maintain in the second and stretch the lead by a few points. We gave up 9, yes 9 whole points in the first half of meeting number one. We're finally playing with confidence vs cockiness. The road crap is gone, it's a nonfactor, we are the far superior team and we will prove that. This is what some would call a sucker bet, but if I ever bet on the hogs (I don't, you never bet with your heart), I'd hammer this one.

Thepigdoctor

Could've been the reason for being a little flat, could've also been the emotional drain and letdown game against a far inferior opponent after a huge game against ole miss.

I believe they'll have worked that out in practice and come out firing on all cylinders tomorrow.

mckinneyhog5

February 21, 2015, 12:19:34 am #14 Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 11:20:35 am by mckinneyhog5
We are 1-4 in our last five at the Hump.  The win came last year by a score of 73-69.  We were 6 point favorites in that game.  I hate betting aginst the Hogs but I think we win a close one again.  I would take the 8 points.

Edited
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

razorhead94

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on February 21, 2015, 12:19:34 am
We are 1-4 in our last five at the Tad Pad.  The win came last year by a score of 73-69.  We were 6 point favorites in that game.  I hate betting aginst the Hogs but I think we win a close one again.  I would take the 8 points.

Game is at the Hump..not the Tad Pad.  We've already won there this year.  I expect a good game but Hogs are more talented.  Hogs win by 12.
"Primetime is whenever we play" - Jack Kenley 2019 OmaHogs

lefty08

We are 1-4 in our last five at the Tad Pad.  The win came last year by a score of 73-69.  We were 6 point favorites in that game.  I hate betting aginst the Hogs but I think we win a close one again.  I would take the 8 points.

Wrong team and wrong coliseum
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

BorderPatrol

Such an epic FAIL. On so many levels.

bp

toshortrock

Toshortrock,,,,,,GO HOGS/////

GuvHog

To be honest this game shouldn't even be close, the Hogs should win big. However, in the Hump strange things can happen so one never knows what to expect.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

gmarv

wasn,t vegas pretty close on the mo. game this looks about where it should be to me

nchogg

I just want to see another road win. Afterward win 3 of the next 4. Then a good run in the SEC tourny and then we will go from there. I like being positive. Go Hogs. I'am watching the game today.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: BorderPatrol on February 21, 2015, 08:13:09 am
Such an epic FAIL. On so many levels.

bp
Why because I got the stadium name mixed up?
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

mckinneyhog5

bighogonthewall

Wow..  😳

Nipsey Mussle

mckinneyhog5