Started by Smithian, February 15, 2015, 06:53:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

poloprince

$PoLoPrInCe$

Nipsey Mussle

Quote from: Smithian on February 21, 2015, 05:29:40 pm
Bump

Same crap today.
You were probably one of the people hating on MA for our road performances in the past. Lol

BearsBisonsBoars

Quote from: Smithian on February 21, 2015, 05:29:40 pm
Bump

Same crap today.
Was it really, though? Because that looks like a W to me.  :razorback:

Swinesong1

Swinesong1

Quote from: Smithian on February 21, 2015, 10:01:31 pm
Too easy
How many more times can they fall for that banana in their tailpipe.  Lol

Swinesong1

WADHOG

Quote from: Swinesong1 on February 21, 2015, 10:12:12 pm
Wasn't sure why you said "wow" on my post.
Lol, the dirt clods on here that don't pick up on sarcasm

Swinesong1

LZH

Just for the record, I was really cool in high school.....

Svrdhd

As Charles Barkley would say, "Winning is turrible".
I'll burn that bridge when I come to it.

Nipsey Mussle

Quote from: WADHOG on February 21, 2015, 10:20:46 pm
Lol, the dirt clods on here that don't pick up on sarcasm
The sarcasm is blatant but smithian was as big of a bitter Pel guy/MA hater as anyone. It seems odd that he's now taunting those who hated on MA back in the day.

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Jump ball is full of hungry stunted blue gill.  You fellows would bite an empty hook if it was thrown in the water and would convince yourself there was a big juicy cricket on the hook before you swallowed it and ended up getting rolled in cornmeal and fried up crispy.

gmarv

anyone b*&%$hing about the refs after this game are just looking to b*&%$h.
we shot 31 freethrows to there 21 our there abouts.ms.st. didn,t get much home cooking.

Nipsey Mussle

Quote from: gmarv on February 22, 2015, 08:57:35 am
anyone b*&%$hing about the refs after this game are just looking to b*&%$h.
we shot 31 freethrows to there 21 our there abouts.ms.st. didn,t get much home cooking.
There isn't a single person on HV who has complained about the refs following yesterday's game. Try to relax a little.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 16, 2015, 11:58:03 am
Mike Anderson is the man for the job. he is proving all you haters wrong. that's all i got to say.

What does that have to do with what he posted?
This is my non-signature signature.

Albert Einswine

Terrible, cheating, scumbag SEC refs put the serious screws to Miss State!! >:(
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

TomBigBeeHog

Quote from: OTR on February 22, 2015, 08:56:33 am
Jump ball is full of hungry stunted blue gill.  You fellows would bite an empty hook if it was thrown in the water and would convince yourself there was a big juicy cricket on the hook before you swallowed it and ended up getting rolled in cornmeal and fried up crispy.

Apropos
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

Piney Woods Rooter

Quote from: OTR on February 22, 2015, 08:56:33 am
That's funny shickt right there!!

BigDrDon

I thought maybe he had a flat tire and had forgotten his jack again.
You gonna look me dead in the eye,hold a straight face ,and swear to me,that the forward pass is legal?

Albert Einswine

Well, my object is to support and reinforce FCJ's doctrine of 'cheating SEC refs'. He has established the standard that they're all crooked, scumbag cheaters. If there's a game where we weren't cheated by them, then the opposition necessarily was because they're crooked, cheating SEC refs!!!
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

secfan30

I'm embarrassed by the reading comprehension of some of our fan base... Common sense is not as common as it used to be