Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

LSU march 7th TBA

Started by popcornhog, February 13, 2015, 11:19:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

popcornhog

Anyone know why this game isn't showing a time slot?

Hoping for afternoon so I can attend?
WPS

Arazorbackguy1

I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

Hogfaniam

"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

Wild Bill Hog

It's being played at WMS.    ;)

Breems

I'm sure it will be 8 friggen o'clock.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

popcornhog

Seriously though -- is that a mistake? It just seems odd that it's the only game without a time.

I've got to be back in KC at 9:00pm Saturday, but if it's a noon game, I'd like to book a hotel and go to Fayetteville Friday night.
WPS

Hogfaniam

Quote from: popcornhog on February 14, 2015, 08:53:47 am
Seriously though -- is that a mistake? It just seems odd that it's the only game without a time.

I've got to be back in KC at 9:00pm Saturday, but if it's a noon game, I'd like to book a hotel and go to Fayetteville Friday night.

10 til 12 noon  :)

Rocky&Boarwinkle

Quote from: Hogfaniam on February 14, 2015, 09:25:55 am
10 til 12 noon  :)
Buncha smart aces in this thread.

That being said, Biggers said he will look into it for you and get back in 10-12 days.

popcornhog

Quote from: Rocky&Boarwinkle on February 14, 2015, 11:14:21 am
Buncha smart aces in this thread.

That being said, Biggers said he will look into it for you and get back in 10-12 days.

Figured as much when I posted it, but I haven't been able to find anything online.

Even if it's a 2:00 game, I should be able to make it.

CBS has a noon Saturday slot and ESPN has a 2:00 I think. I'm hoping for one of those. I'll say 10-12 prayers to the basketball gods.

Does nobody really know why there isn't a time listed though?
WPS

Rocky&Boarwinkle

Sorry, I really have no clue.  Can only think that CBS is holding a marker and has to make a decision before too long on which game to show nationally.  How the two teams do this week may affect it.  I think for your sake, a CBS involvement bodes well for a noon or 2 type of tipoff.

CattleCorn

Quote from: Rocky&Boarwinkle on February 14, 2015, 01:12:32 pm
Sorry, I really have no clue.  Can only think that CBS is holding a marker and has to make a decision before too long on which game to show nationally.  How the two teams do this week may affect it.  I think for your sake, a CBS involvement bodes well for a noon or 2 type of tipoff.

I'm sure we'll know in about 10-12 days.

popcornhog

Quote from: Rocky&Boarwinkle on February 14, 2015, 01:12:32 pm

Yeah. It would be helpful to know if we're down to a couple of time slots, for example.

There have been so many 8:00 games this year, damn.

I'm not complaining though. This is the first time that EVERY game has been on TV. I'll take it.
WPS

Hogfaniam

February 14, 2015, 02:52:30 pm #12 Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 03:31:13 pm by Hogfaniam
All times eastern

CBS 12, 2, and 4 already set
ESPN 12 set
ESPN2  12, 2 set
ESPNU has women's basketball all day
SEC 4, 6:30, 9 all set

popcornhog

Quote from: Hogfaniam on February 14, 2015, 02:52:30 pm
All times eastern

CBS 12, 2, and 4 already set
ESPN 12 set
ESPN 12, 2 set
ESPNU has women's basketball all day
SEC 4, 6:30, 9 all set

Fingers crossed, then.
WPS

alaback

Quote from: popcornhog on February 14, 2015, 03:26:39 pm
Fingers crossed, then.

It doesn't look promising popcorn.  The game will be on ESPN or ESPN2.  I can see ESPN taking Duke-UNC and UVA-Louisville as the primetime double header. 

The remaining options are Kansas-Oklahoma, K-State at Texas, and our game.

An ESPN slot is open after 2 PM and before primetime and ESPN2 has games until 4 PM so I could see us being in the ESPN2 primetime slot either ahead of or after Kansas-Oklahoma.  Kind of depends who is ranked going into those games I guess.

popcornhog

Quote from: alaback on February 14, 2015, 04:02:38 pm
It doesn't look promising popcorn.  The game will be on ESPN or ESPN2.  I can see ESPN taking Duke-UNC and UVA-Louisville as the primetime double header. 

The remaining options are Kansas-Oklahoma, K-State at Texas, and our game.

An ESPN slot is open after 2 PM and before primetime and ESPN2 has games until 4 PM so I could see us being in the ESPN2 primetime slot either ahead of or after Kansas-Oklahoma.  Kind of depends who is ranked going into those games I guess.

Good points. I could possibly do the 4pm slot even and just be late getting back.

9:00 work deal. It's a birthday party for a guy that's retiring. 9:00 - ???
WPS

TNhogfan

Mattsarz.com has it listed as tentative for ESPN2 @ 4:00 with Big 12 being on ESPN in the same time slot.  ESPN2 has conference tournaments during prime time.  It is possible AR/LSU could swap with the Big 12 teams @ 4:00 or with UVA/Louisville @ 6:00 on ESPN.

Hogball

U of A basketball board  now says 1 pm. 

Hogfaniam