Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Still Supporting MA

Started by Letsroll1200, January 17, 2015, 11:10:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 18, 2015, 12:30:55 am
Mike is no fool. he knows he has to win. and he will win here. the process is just going to take more time than a lot of you would like. support these kids and our coaches.

No crap, Sherlock.
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

forrest city joe

Knot2brite

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 18, 2015, 12:30:55 am
Mike is no fool. he knows he has to win. and he will win here. the process is just going to take more time than a lot of you would like. support these kids and our coaches.
Playing devils advocate here but couldn't the same thing have been said for Heath and Pel? Especially Heath
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

discombobulationist

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on January 17, 2015, 11:10:23 pm
Despite the two game SEC losing streck I still support MA as coach of the Razorbacks. We got beat up pretty bad tonight but MA will right the ship. It's time for our players to take some ownership because the coach can do so much.

Our program is in a good position and it's because we have a quality coach on the Hill!

Our program is in a good position??? Is this a joke or are you mentally challenged? People like you are the reason the program is where it is. Stop accepting mediocrity!!!
Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on September 05, 2014, 02:17:08 pmISIS could be overrunning your city and Rick would talk about how nice it is to have new neighbors.

Rhog

I like MA, seems to be a good person.
But how many years do u need to recruit a good point guard?!
If a program can't get a good point guard after 4 years, it's definitely no in good shape. Yes, Beard is. It that bad for a freshman, but he is no world beater.
Maybe Mike's system can work, but he doesn't have the horses to run it.
Great coaching build a system around his players, not his players around a system.
If you watched the last two games, it's obvious our defense is not very good.
We are not the Fastest 40 in basketball. Unless you count when Mike continues to take Portis and Qualls out at the the same time. Then wee are the fastest 40 giving up leads or digging holes in the country. He did that again lay night, 12-10 when he took the out together. By the time they came back in, 24-10.
Just plain stupid to keep doing this.

Rhog

About as bad as my spelling on the phone.

Letsroll1200

Quote from: discombobulationist on January 18, 2015, 01:55:42 am
Our program is in a good position??? Is this a joke or are you mentally challenged? People like you are the reason the program is where it is. Stop accepting mediocrity!!!

How long has it been since the Razorbacks have been ranked? We are not where we want to be but we are headed in the right direction.

fineswine

Quote from: pigelow on January 18, 2015, 12:05:12 am
next year when we win 14-16 games with a practice facility what will their excuse be
Bud Walton arena is outdated.

Swinesong1

Quote from: fanofthehog on January 17, 2015, 11:16:29 pm
I'm done with him.  He seems to have no fire or passion, and our players consistently neglect the fundamentals of the game.  Any poster that always blames the players and puts no responsibility on the coach amuses me.
More gold...

GatorHog

So much gold ITT - all the misery.

Letsroll1200

Quote from: discombobulationist on January 18, 2015, 01:55:42 am

I'm not mentally challenged! This team has proven that they are committed to winning at Arkansas. I'm so glad that a lot of a razorback fans did not bail out at the first sign of adversity.

choppedporkextrasauce

I say we dig a pit and stand all the whiney posters along side the pit and then you know.

poloprince

$PoLoPrInCe$

dhornjr1

Quote from: Kevin on January 17, 2015, 11:16:30 pm
so basketball coaches need 5 years to get a program turned around?

How many years does your buddy Anthony Grant need to get the program turned around at Alabama?  He's in year six now.

O-Town Hog

I applaud the OP for starting this thread at the time he did. No doubt he was going to get blasted. Some of the posts above are so full of hate and negativity and also so predictable for this forum. It was the reason I didn't even visit jump ball for about a week after those losses.

Before posting ignorant and hateful statements about the team/coach you supposedly root for, why don't you ask yourself:
A) Have you ever had a day that things didn't go your way?
B) Does this mean you can't turn things around in the following days?
C) Do you consider yourself a failure in life because you have 1 or 2 bad days/weeks?

Mike Anderson is a proven coach that learned from a Hall of Fame Basketball Coach for >20 years, turned around struggling programs at two lesser schools when compared to Arkansas, and left a thriving program to turn around our program for the love of the state and fans.  It is embarrassing the way he was being treated on this board and also how little of confidence some had in him when considering his track record at inferior programs.

jgphillips3

This was a bold statement when issued.  +1 to the OP.

Porkys Revenge

secfan30

I wonder if some of these people are still done with MA? Still hilarious to me the knee jerk reactiions. I'm still convinced there are people that complain for the sake of complaining and love being in misery.

Porkys Revenge

Quote from: secfan30 on February 22, 2015, 12:32:29 pm
I wonder if some of these people are still done with MA? Still hilarious to me the knee jerk reactiions. I'm still convinced there are people that complain for the sake of complaining and love being in misery.
Ive never understood how people could be so clueless as to not be able to see the CONSISTENT IMPROVEMENT of our bb team EVERY. SINGLE. YEAR.