Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

TNhawgfan

Quote from: chiefsfan on June 19, 2009, 04:30:20 pm
We have no choice man.   We never had a choice. You cant put in an automatic out so you can hold LSU to 7 runs instead of 8
wrong - we already gave them 2 runs by having an outfielder at first. should be 2-0
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

codeHog

we have helped a good team......that is why it is not a competitive game

intoxhog

No way we come back from that inning from hell,,, NO way!!! LSU is too good for us to give them the game!
Politicians and diapers should be changed frequently and all for the same reason. ~José Maria de Eça de Queiroz

Kenny Dowell Loggains

HogFan1994

Quote from: Flatfoot on June 19, 2009, 04:32:14 pm
We are intimidated.  They need to man up and play some ball.
agreed.  stop looking at the name on their jerseys and play some ball.

chiefsfan

Quote from: HoopS on June 19, 2009, 04:31:43 pm
Bull.  We had a choice.   Pro teams play weak hitting shorts everyday.   We have comprimised our whole defense to get House into the lineup. 

your argument is ridiculous.  Pro teams dont have 2 other automatic outs in the order already...and we do.   House is swinging a hot bat against righty's and has good numbers against LSU.  that was absolutely the right call

Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

PoconoHog

Hogs knew that the "bats" would have to win this game......about time to get them started....
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

ultim8hogfan

Quote from: codeHog on June 19, 2009, 04:32:18 pm
the pitch was just so wild the catcher could not catch it......did not hit the batter

yep.  at live speed, it looked like it hit the batters arm, but on replay, it actually hit McCann's glove.
if we do not succeed, we run the risk of failure

alwaysondbigscreen

we REALLY REALLY REALLY RRRRREEEAAALLLLYYYY NEED A RUN, PLEASE.
some say he's a cia experiment gone wrong

AUSTXHOG

Hell's yes!  Can someone land a plane safely in the Hudson River?  You can do this!

orange crush

Only down four after based loaded with no outs. ASU was down four last night and came back and stomped them hard; do not give up yet. 

Kenny Dowell Loggains

Quote from: codeHog on June 19, 2009, 04:33:12 pm
we have helped a good team......that is why it is not a competitive game

exactly, good teams know how to take advantage of a mistake-prone opponent, especially if that opponent gives away runs.

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

HoopS

Ridiculous?    You have completely lost any repsect I may have had for you baseball knowledge.  Wow.

BadDogGHSDogPound

We've got to start going after the first pitch. We're taking it everytime and getting in the hole.
2000, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2017, 2018, 2020, 2023 State Football Champions Greenwood Bulldogs. Follow The Bulldogs On www.GreenwoodDogPound.com

AUSTXHOG

Let's go!!! Good job McCann!!!!!!  DARR!! DARR!! DARR!!!!

Ray Piggers

I'm basically Darkwing Duck

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

trippigs

Quote from: intoxhog on June 19, 2009, 04:33:14 pm
No way we come back from that inning from hell,,, NO way!!! LSU is too good for us to give them the game!

well isn't that special......nice attitude

jst01

Cant wait to see McCann next year getting even better as a hitter.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

SC Hogfan

Rallies have to start somewhere.  Let's keep it goin!!!
American by birth.
Southern by the grace of God.
And a Razorback till I die.
WPS!

AUSTXHOG

Clint Alan

Ray Piggers

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

jst01

SteveInArk

- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

TNhawgfan

2 hits this inning - we need an extra base hit to drive those guys in
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

trippigs

PoconoHog

AUSTXHOG

Atta boy Chase!!!! Let's go hogs!!!! Need a run here like a crackhead needs ...well, crack.

Clint Alan

chiefsfan

Quote from: HoopS on June 19, 2009, 04:34:49 pm
Ridiculous?    You have completely lost any repsect I may have had for you baseball knowledge.  Wow.

Name me one GOOD pro team that has an awful shortstop offensively

In college baseball where offense wins games more often then not in the days of aluminum bats.  You cant afford to stick a ton of automatic outs in the order and hope for the best
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

jst01

AUSTXHOG

hawgsav1

I officially hope Jared Mitchell gets hit in his sunglasses.
Revenge is a dish best served cold. - Klingon Proverb

Ray Piggers

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

SC Hogfan

American by birth.
Southern by the grace of God.
And a Razorback till I die.
WPS!

SteveInArk

- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

Ray Piggers

Clint Alan

COX

Ks

TEAM           1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9    R   H   E
LSU             1   0   3                                 4   4   0
Arkansas      0   0   0                                 0   3   1

0 runs, 2 hits, 2 men left

STRILE

Quit whining faggots. We're in the [CENSORED] final four!!!
"Strile is critical to Hogville.  He accounts for 0.00077% of all posts"  anonymous moderator

Ray Piggers

Hawgrox

chiefsfan

AUSTXHOG