Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

South Carolina Scouting Report

Started by Fayettechill14, October 03, 2017, 10:27:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Fayettechill14

http://www.arkansasfight.com/2017/10/3/16407290/arkansas-razorbacks-south-carolina-gamecocks-scouting-report

I feel better about this game after reading the numbers. I'm not sure South Carolina is built to attack our weaknesses.

If you don't normally read my previews are confused by any of the statistics I use, then just let me know and I can define them here.

Großer Kriegschwein

I'm not sure SC is built to play offense, considering Muschamp is the head coach. They are still in the Spurrier offensive hangover.
This is my non-signature signature.

Bacons Rebellion

Nice analysis and evaluation. I enjoyed it.

ChicoHog

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on October 03, 2017, 10:41:37 pm
I'm not sure SC is built to play offense, considering Muschamp is the head coach. They are still in the Spurrier offensive hangover.
They played it really well the first game against a tough NC st team.  Losing their star receiver, Deebo Samuel is his name I think, has hurt them and they struggled in the offensive line (we know how that is) against UK and A&M.  Spurrier left the cupboard pretty bare so they are not deep.  Muschamp has proven to be  a good recruiter and will improve the talent level quickly but I don't know if the results will be better as the jury is still out on his coaching ability. 

SoCal Hog

Nice to see you posting on HV again Chill. Thanks for the analysis and breakdown.
Most of our friends agree that I married better than my wife did.

HF#1

It's a must win if we wish to play in a bowl game.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

Hoggish1

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on October 03, 2017, 10:41:37 pm

A Muschamp coached team will never play offense.

Bacons Rebellion

Quote from: Hoggish1 on October 04, 2017, 05:16:17 pm
A Muschamp coached team will never play offense.

There is no data to refute that.