Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Any of these in NWA?

Started by Granny fan, October 16, 2017, 10:38:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jgphillips3

Man...someone could make a mint on those right now!

The OTR

It is way past somebody's bedtime.

ArkHogFan1

If there are more than these, I sure hope they follow Razorback football close enough to know how to spell the name of our head coach. "Bret", not "Brett"!

WilsonHog

The most Arkansas thing ever. Went to the trouble and cost to have yard signs made up, but couldn't be bothered to spell the coach's name correctly.

factchecker

Quote from: WilsonHog on October 16, 2017, 10:59:48 pm
The most Arkansas thing ever. Went to the trouble and cost to have yard signs made up, but couldn't be bothered to spell the coach's name correctly.

I knew it was going to be misspelled before I even opened the link.

Clay Travis ranked us way too low.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: ArkHogFan1 on October 16, 2017, 10:48:28 pm
If there are more than these, I sure hope they follow Razorback football close enough to know how to spell the name of our head coach. "Bret", not "Brett"!
Bert is spelled with only one T
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Pig in the Pokey

it's worse than bert. at least we do that misspelling on purpose. These derp fans are just that dumb.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

HoggyCat

They're not that expensive. I can make them for about $3 apiece.

As far as spelling, everyone knows Bert has only 1 T.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

1highhog

Quote from: HoggyCat on October 17, 2017, 12:05:55 am
They're not that expensive. I can make them for about $3 apiece.

As far as spelling, everyone knows Bert has only 1 T.

Do these poor retreads a favor then and make some new signs for them, I don't care whether you want to put Bret ot Bert on it but if the national media ever gets ahold of this story it'll just make everyone think all Arkansans can't spell.

3kgthog

It's not like they misspelled C-A-T. I bet some Packer fans still misspell Aaron Rodgers.

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: 3kgthog on October 17, 2017, 08:35:19 am
It's not like they misspelled C-A-T. I bet some Packer fans still misspell Aaron Rodgers.

Arron Wodgers
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.