Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sources: Allen Not Expected to Play vs. Alabama

Started by gdumont, October 14, 2017, 10:41:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

gdumont

PorkRinds

What do you know? Getting your QB smashed into th ground repeatedly causes them to be prone to shoulder injuries.

smb

Even if he was 100% it aint gonna make any difference.
GeorgiaHOG

nwahogfan1

I am hoping for the best but this will be a tough assignment for whoever the QB is but maybe Kelly because of his size and weight would have a  better chance especially if he comes in with a fearless attitude.  I can hope

lasthog

Quote from: nwahogfan1 on October 14, 2017, 01:04:37 pm
I am hoping for the best but this will be a tough assignment for whoever the QB is but maybe Kelly because of his size and weight would have a  better chance especially if he comes in with a fearless attitude.  I can hope

A pocket passer without his stuff is like going to a gunfight with a knife.

Big man's at least bringing a rifle.

Carl Lazlo

Quote from: lasthog on October 14, 2017, 01:07:45 pm
A pocket passer without his stuff is like going to a gunfight with a knife.

Big man's at least bringing a rifle.

And that rifle is hanging out the window of a jacked up 3/4 ton long wheelbase 4x4

roothawg

AA has not been close to what he was last yr. Kurt Anderson sucks as O line coach. Our line is as bad as it has ever been. Same thing every week on offense so we are very predictable. Maybe with Kelly the coaches will be forced to try some different things, getting your backside spanked each week should of already forced game plan changes.

hogsmash12

Quote from: roothawg on October 14, 2017, 02:36:16 pm
AA has not been close to what he was last yr. Kurt Anderson sucks as O line coach. Our line is as bad as it has ever been. Same thing every week on offense so we are very predictable. Maybe with Kelly the coaches will be forced to try some different things, getting your backside spanked each week should of already forced game plan changes.

I remember Bert firing Markuson (not sure about spelling for all of the smart a$$es) in the middle of the season at Wisconsin. What in the hell does Anderson have on Bert that prevented him from pulling that trigger?  It might have actually saved his job (not that anyone wanted that) to give the appearance of moving in a different direction. 

atom hog

Allen not expected to play unless Kelly gets hurt. We now at least have hope at the QB position.

rzrbkman

Quote from: atom hog on October 14, 2017, 08:21:07 pm
Allen not expected to play unless Kelly gets hurt. We now at least have hope at the QB position.

I didn't think Allen was even dressed out? I expect Ty,  Lindsey and Proctor would play tonight before Allen would.

leroyhawg

He's in street clothes because the Cole Kelley era has begun, BB Should realize that or he's gone next year!
God Loves a Working man, dont trust Whitey and darn from Shinola. Navin

Navin Johnson

zuko

Well, he shouldn't because he doesn't deserve it. We need some new blood, whether it turns out good or bad, at least we get some new guys in there for the experience. I see that that last time I looked the score was 41 to 3 with about 4 mins to go and Bama just kicked a field goal soon after the sub QB for Bama completed a 40 yd plus pass. The game is over for Arkansas. Bring on the Clowns.

DeltaBoy

Good it kept him from being killed tonite.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

riccoar

Can any media comment?  Walking out the door this AM I heard on 4 them say Kelley was named the starting QB.  Didn't sound like they meant just from this past weekend against Bama either.