Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Team has momentum

Started by HiggiePiggy, October 28, 2017, 12:34:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HiggiePiggy

Well they are going into halftime after 2 turnovers and 2 touchdowns.  Down 10 points at halftime.  Is this the first time that Bret Bielema comes back in the second half to win a game? 
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Hawginj

Großer Kriegschwein

Gives Ole Miss a chance to make adjustments.

Gives the Hogs time to hit the buffet and if time permits, talk about what they'll do when they get back to Fayetteville.
This is my non-signature signature.

HardCore

It's more like a Popcorn Fart
Beware the lollipop of mediocrity; lick it once and you'll suck forever....Brian Wilson (Beach Boys)

forrest city joe

Even if they come back and win against this bad Ole Miss team,this nightmare needs to end.this is a total disgrace to the history of Arkansas football. it needs to end!

3kgthog

Quote from: HiggiePiggy on October 28, 2017, 12:34:55 pm
Well they are going into halftime after 2 turnovers and 2 touchdowns.  Down 10 points at halftime.  Is this the first time that Bret Bielema comes back in the second half to win a game?

Nope. The defense still won't stop them.

HardCore

Quote from: forrest city joe on October 28, 2017, 12:37:50 pm
Even if they come back and win against this bad Ole Miss team,this nightmare needs to end.this is a total disgrace to the history of Arkansas football. it needs to end!

Agree.  This OM program is on the verge of Major Probation and they look like the New England Patriots against us.
Beware the lollipop of mediocrity; lick it once and you'll suck forever....Brian Wilson (Beach Boys)

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: forrest city joe on October 28, 2017, 12:37:50 pm

Frank would have already contacted the chancellor and let him know it was about to happen and that the coach would need a ride to Memphis to catch a plane back to Fayetteville.

This is my non-signature signature.

cjack

Ole Miss has not punted once.  That's nothing new for us, but a great strip on a long pass play by Ramirez and a bad throw by their backup are keeping this from being a 30 point deficit
Woooo Pig Soooie!

forrest city joe

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on October 28, 2017, 12:42:27 pm
Frank would have already contacted the chancellor and let him know it was about to happen and that the coach would need a ride to Memphis to catch a plane back to Fayetteville.

You got that right.it needs to happen NOW!

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

farmhawg

Brettt is playing with you all. He has the team poised and ready to turn it on. Do you all even watch football?
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

farmhawg

Right down the field and score!!
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

texas tush hog

Quote from: 3kgthog on October 28, 2017, 12:38:03 pm
Nope. The defense still won't stop them.
They haven't yet. You don't  count on turnovers when you are getting drilled on offense.

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

HiggiePiggy

28-31 with the ball.  This could be a first for Bielema and unfortunately could mean bad things later for hog fans.
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

The Hawg Marshal

We could actually win this game.

damgoodestuffyhog

Quote from: HiggiePiggy on October 28, 2017, 01:16:17 pm
28-31 with the ball.  This could be a first for Bielema and unfortunately could mean bad things later for hog fans.

If CK is the answer on O and BB starts closing games out consistently, I believe there is a path for him to come back and possibly have success. This is about as close to the line of getting fired as you can possibly get. Odds are not in his favor, but would be an awesome turnaround.

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Ex-Trumpet

Have faith, it's the 2nd half.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

HoggyCat

I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

The Hawg Marshal