Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

AR vs KU Official Topic

Started by TulsaHogFan, November 22, 2005, 03:14:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

sofullofwayne

Quote from: gmb_79 on November 22, 2005, 05:00:35 pm
They're shooting 40% from the line, so the odds are in our favor if we do foul them

Clutch time and game time are 2 different things. Trust me!
Suddenly, you die in a car wreck. Everyone is shocked. Wonder how your family, wife or son/daughter is coping? Now stop for a second and think, did they truly know how much you loved them? Well, go make sure...

AFWarrior83

This could really help the teams confidence!!! D UP BABY!
Hogville member since 2005.

sofullofwayne

KU will go for it right away and force us to rebound.
Suddenly, you die in a car wreck. Everyone is shocked. Wonder how your family, wife or son/daughter is coping? Now stop for a second and think, did they truly know how much you loved them? Well, go make sure...

lunchbox72703

heath pulled a HDN....freeze KU

sofullofwayne

Arkansas calls timeout.

NO timeouts left.

hogfankb

hmm timeout. there. not sure what i think about that

tulsahog36

whats happening. i cant see or hear!!!!

merccedes

sofullofwayne

Good timeout though.

We are physically getting beat and Heath had to see who was comming in for Kansas.

hogballs

It may not make any difference if KU doesn't score, but why shoot the ball with 12 seconds left and give KU a chance to score again?

I'm listening on radio and can't see if Jefferson was that wide open or not.

aristotle

They have been killing us out of timeout sets too. This is scarry

sofullofwayne

12 secs left

KU ball

Arkansas by 1

no fouls to give, no timeouts left

as of now!

Drewhog

lunchbox72703

jefferson blocks a shot.........2.5 seconds left

hogfankb

aristotle

Blocked by Dontell with 2 sec. AWESOME

hogfankb

lunchbox72703

hill blocks a shot....HOGSSS WINNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!

AFWarrior83

Drewhog

HOGS WIN!  TWO BLOCKS IN THE LAST 12 SECONDS!

sofullofwayne

OWNED. OWNED. OWNED.

1 poss. game

aristotle

Block by HILL. HOGS WIN< HOGS WIN

hogfankb

Smithian

lunchbox72703

YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Calvin N Hawgs

OMG....what a game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

idochog

cmon hogs, WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I love Jesus!

GrizzledHogFan

Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

bigred7987

sofullofwayne

GO

HOGS

GO

HOGS

WE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sammy_Hogar

hogfankb

Calvin N Hawgs

AFWarrior83

GOG OG GOGOGO HOGS!!! HELL YEAH!!!

lunchbox72703

I'm dancin, i'm dancin!!!!!!!

hogfankb

aristotle

What a defensive stand. MVP goes to Dontell Jefferson. Hands down IMO>

Brewer played streaky, still finished ok too. Townes in double figures as well.

Sammy_Hogar

never mind. Go Hogs beat Maryland.

NYC Hog

WOOOOOOOOO PIIIIIIGGGGG MUUUTHHHAAAF'INNNNNNN SOOOOOIIEEEEE!!!!
hopefully this shuts all the negative folks up for awhile.
go hogs!
"Rock n' roll means well but it can't help tellin' young boys lies."
--Drive By Truckers

ms_hog

Thanks for keeping us out of state people informed.  You all did a great job!! Go Hogs!

Calvin N Hawgs

It's on ESPN....NOt the "U" tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!

Jim Harris

November 22, 2005, 05:05:28 pm #545 Last Edit: November 22, 2005, 05:07:24 pm by drakehog
Schaeffer sounds like he's on helium. "Landmark victories over Kansas in Arkansas's basketball history ...."

I will agree what he's noting. You knew Arkansas had arrived under Eddie Sutton in his third year when we came from 13 or more down at Lawrence and won 67-63 in 1977. And though no one was ready to say Arkansas had arrived in Nolan's second year, that was a huge win he had over Larry Brown in 1986-87 at Fayetteville.
I'm just glad Stan Heath got the better of Bill Self, everybody's appointed ne"shoulda been our coach."
"We've been trying to build a program on a 7-8 win per season business model .... We upgraded the Business Model." -- John Tyson

hogbalz

wwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooffffffffffffffrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggppppppppppppppppppppppppiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggggggggggggggggggsssssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
In doing your work in the great world, it is a safe plan to follow a rule I once heard on the football field: Don't flinch, don't fall; hit the line hard.
--Theodore Roosevelt

If you don't make a total commitment to whatever you're doing, then you start looking to bail out the first time the boat starts leaking. It's tough enough getting that boat to shore with everybody rowing, let alone when a guy stands up and starts putting his jacket on.
--Lou Holtz

hogfankb

still think we should have won by more but winning it that way probably helps more for later in the year

AFWarrior83

Are we playing for the losers bracket Maui champoinship since we lost to UConn?

Hog1751