Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Las Vegas

Started by Racinray, March 12, 2017, 06:10:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Racinray

Glad to see KB get a big ole knot on the head.

hoghelmet14

ole kyle is a cry baby.... that was his fault....
Proud to be an American!  Proud to be an Arkansas Razorback Fan!

str8volfan

was both their faults. Logano didnt wreck him on purpose, but hes notorious for it. He deserves anything he gets. At least Kyle fights hi sown battles, unlike Logano.

Racinray

I think it was just hard racing and I really don't care for either one of them.

riccoar

Logano tried to pinch him in behind a slower Kez and Busch had too much steam and forced Logano down.  Can't fault him there.  Then Joey drove in too hard down low and got loose and took Busch out.  That was a racing deal there, however I understand Busch's frustration.  My thing is if Logano is gonna drive like a dhick with ears, he better learn some boxing skills.  Having your 200+ pound crew man doing your dirty work is a beeotch move.  Kids gotta grow up or he's never gonna win for all the guys dumping him.

Buff

5 bucks says Harvick was buying Kyle some drinks after that

ImHogginIt

Quote from: riccoar on March 13, 2017, 07:01:11 am
Logano tried to pinch him in behind a slower Kez and Busch had too much steam and forced Logano down.  Can't fault him there.  Then Joey drove in too hard down low and got loose and took Busch out.  That was a racing deal there, however I understand Busch's frustration.  My thing is if Logano is gonna drive like a dhick with ears, he better learn some boxing skills.  Having your 200+ pound crew man doing your dirty work is a beeotch move.  Kids gotta grow up or he's never gonna win for all the guys dumping him.

Logano didn't try to do a damn thing with a slower Kez he simply held his line or he would have lost momentum. Busch came down and damn near wrecked the 22. And Logano is a frickin toothpick. No wonder wusses like Busch try and pick fights with him. Go pick a fight with Newman Kyle... I dare ya  :D

holeinthewall

Quote from: ImHogginIt on March 13, 2017, 08:20:05 am
Logano didn't try to do a damn thing with a slower Kez he simply held his line or he would have lost momentum. Busch came down and damn near wrecked the 22. And Logano is a frickin toothpick. No wonder wusses like Busch try and pick fights with him. Go pick a fight with Newman Kyle... I dare ya  :D

Winner...  Exactly the way I saw it  Pusch came down and slammed Lagano in the side damn near wrecked him.  He deserved getting dumped.

riccoar

Come on, man.  Going down the back straightaway, Logano could have moved down and gave Kyle room, without lifting.  He didn't and Busch came down and moved him.  That was a jackass move to attempt on the final lap.  Logano had to know Kyle was not going to slow down when he was ahead of him.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: riccoar on March 13, 2017, 09:33:05 am
Come on, man.  Going down the back straightaway, Logano could have moved down and gave Kyle room, without lifting.  He didn't and Busch came down and moved him.  That was a jackass move to attempt on the final lap.  Logano had to know Kyle was not going to slow down when he was ahead of him.

Oh please. You lose momentum if you get out of your line. And I kinda thought using traffic to YOUR advantage is something racers do to actually finish ahead of the competition. The jackass move was Kyle slamming into Joey. Maybe we should make a new rule that all drivers must get out of Kyle's way  :D

Penske boys rule.Get used to it   :D ;D ;) :D

riccoar

He didn't slam into him.  Joey's car barely moved.  The arsehole move was driving in deep into turn 4 knowing it was cause his car to get loose and taking Busch out.  Bet you money Logano gets dumped in next couple of races.  If I was Kyle, I'd Kenseth his arse.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: riccoar on March 13, 2017, 11:14:36 am
He didn't slam into him.  Joey's car barely moved.  The arsehole move was driving in deep into turn 4 knowing it was cause his car to get loose and taking Busch out.  Bet you money Logano gets dumped in next couple of races.  If I was Kyle, I'd Kenseth his arse.

He didn't slam into him ? OK Kellyanne

str8volfan

whether you like him or hate him, Joey keeps knocking on the devils door, eventually hes gonna answer.

Racinray

At least this gives everyone something to talk about. :)

ImHogginIt

Quote from: str8volfan on March 13, 2017, 05:39:15 pm
whether you like him or hate him, Joey keeps knocking on the devils door, eventually hes gonna answer.

I like guys who race hard for the win. Joey, Kyle, Brad and a few others do it. Some of the older guys are part of that gentleman's racing club that made racing boring. Guys that cry if you get too close to them on the track.

riccoar

Quote from: ImHogginIt on March 13, 2017, 03:38:07 pm
He didn't slam into him ? OK Kellyanne
No, he didn't.  If he had, it would have been Logano spinning down the backstretch towards turn 3.  Kyle had more than a nose lead and his car was faster than Joey.  I get racing him hard, but he should not have tried to pinch Kyle in behind Kez.  Your crazy if you think anybody would have lifted in that scenario.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: riccoar on March 14, 2017, 11:38:04 am
No, he didn't.  If he had, it would have been Logano spinning down the backstretch towards turn 3.  Kyle had more than a nose lead and his car was faster than Joey.  I get racing him hard, but he should not have tried to pinch Kyle in behind Kez.  Your crazy if you think anybody would have lifted in that scenario.

You are blind as a bat  :-*

str8volfan

Quote from: ImHogginIt on March 14, 2017, 01:21:32 am
I like guys who race hard for the win. Joey, Kyle, Brad and a few others do it. Some of the older guys are part of that gentleman's racing club that made racing boring. Guys that cry if you get too close to them on the track.
no telling how many championships Mark Martin would have had if hed been aggressive.

str8volfan

Quote from: riccoar on March 14, 2017, 11:38:04 am
this is kinda the way I seen it as well. Joey would have wrecked him for the spot regardless, hes notorious for that kinda stuff. He didnt learn one thing from the Kenseth experiment.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: str8volfan on March 14, 2017, 09:04:42 pm
no telling how many championships Mark Martin would have had if hed been aggressive.

Exactly

holeinthewall

Quote from: ImHogginIt on March 14, 2017, 10:58:53 pm
Exactly

Well he won one outright that NASCAR stole from him.  No telling if he had one that one if more would have followed.

riccoar

Quote from: ImHogginIt on March 14, 2017, 04:57:10 pm
No, I've watched the replay several times.  I mean like more than 5 or 6.  At first I thought Joey got loose.  Nope, he drove in hard knowing what would most likely happen. Your just biased.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: riccoar on March 15, 2017, 07:16:48 am
No, I've watched the replay several times.  I mean like more than 5 or 6.  At first I thought Joey got loose.  Nope, he drove in hard knowing what would most likely happen. Your just biased.

I'm not talking about that part dude. I'm talking about Kyle coming down and hitting Joey as he got around a slowing Kez. Why are you not screaming at dumbass Bush for that. He almost wrecked him and damn sure slowed Joey down. Can't blame Joey one damn bit for driving in the corner hard to make up for it. Screw Bush.

holeinthewall

Quote from: ImHogginIt on March 15, 2017, 07:49:55 am
I'm not talking about that part dude. I'm talking about Kyle coming down and hitting Joey as he got around a slowing Kez. Why are you not screaming at dumbass Bush for that. He almost wrecked him and damn sure slowed Joey down. Can't blame Joey one damn bit for driving in the corner hard to make up for it. Screw Bush.

He is clearly a Busch or Toyota fan.    Or just hates Lagano

ImHogginIt

Quote from: holeinthewall on March 15, 2017, 09:03:39 am
He is clearly a Busch or Toyota fan.    Or just hates Lagano

I really like Keselowski but I like the aggressiveness of both the Penske boys. Joey always smiling gets on my nerves a bit though for some reason. I actually really like the way Kyle drives but he's a bigger titty baby than Tony Stewart so I can't stand him for that.

riccoar

Quote from: ImHogginIt on March 15, 2017, 07:49:55 am
You honestly think a race car driver is gonna say, "Well I know I'm faster and got more than 3/4 a car length on this guy, but I better hit the brakes and let him fly by and just coast to the finish and hope no one else passes me too."  Had he been window to window with Kez, that might have been Buschs only move.  But he didn't.  There was room, not 100% complete room, and Busch simply moved down and pushed Joey a bit further down.  And having a better faster car, it was the correct move.  Joey got pissed and wrecked him.  Had Kez not been there, Busch was gonna finish ahead of Joey.  Instead of 4th, he finished 22nd.  I'd a popped him in the mouth too.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: riccoar on March 15, 2017, 09:33:50 am
You honestly think a race car driver is gonna say, "Well I know I'm faster and got more than 3/4 a car length on this guy, but I better hit the brakes and let him fly by and just coast to the finish and hope no one else passes me too."  Had he been window to window with Kez, that might have been Buschs only move.  But he didn't.  There was room, not 100% complete room, and Busch simply moved down and pushed Joey a bit further down.  And having a better faster car, it was the correct move.  Joey got pissed and wrecked him.  Had Kez not been there, Busch was gonna finish ahead of Joey.  Instead of 4th, he finished 22nd.  I'd a popped him in the mouth too.

Oh please ! All Joey did was hold his line. Busch actually hit Joey and almost wrecked him then gets mad when he is wrecked as a result. And every driver is tough with Joey. He's like 6-2 110 frickin lbs. Danica could rough him up. I wanna see tiity boy in the 18 try that darn with any other driver. he won't cause he would be too skeered. Hell Kyle would even be too skeered to try and punch Danica  :-*  The only good thing about Kyle Busch is his wifes nice fake titties.

riccoar

Didn't almost wreck him, but I got cash says Joey's going for a ride before mid season.

hawginbigd1

Quote from: ImHogginIt on March 14, 2017, 04:57:10 pm
Or don't understand racing and aero, that was 95% KBs fault, he moved Logano and then pinches him down and takes all the air off his nose. WTH you think might happen next? You get dumped by the guy trying to chase his car!