Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tweet from class of 2017 4 Star LB

Started by Peter Porker, November 04, 2014, 01:28:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pig In The City

Quote from: hawgon on November 04, 2014, 02:26:45 pm
Exactly...
Amazing that you can make this about you.  This is about young players who are building something special on the Hill. They have the faith. Fortunately yours is not required nor requested.

ricepig

Quote from: LZH on November 04, 2014, 06:29:38 pm
That may be what he said, and that may even be exactly what happened, but his body language screamed 'indecision' to me.

And yeah, that call was a mystery.  I thought at the time if we had a sweep/tailback pass to Henry that would have been the perfect time to run it.

I think three QB sneaks from the two yard line would have been better.......

Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson

Quote from: BorderPatrol on November 04, 2014, 02:46:33 pm
I don't get why yall have to turn a great thread into a pissing match.

Grow up, jack wagons.

bp

Because as usual it had to be said the doubters tuck tail
And run. Had that little beauty not
Been fired out as it is over and over probably no hate would have come out.

Great glad the kid said that. Maybe we will
Have a conf win by 2017 and he will actually sign with the Hogs.
Let's make some waves.

Quote from: Chris McWilliams on November 04, 2014, 02:38:40 pm
and I can see where some are like this.  For some, no amount of winning will ever be good enough for them because they don't like the style of offense or they don't like the way the man looks.

When I see SOME amount of winning maybe I will rethink.  As of now ole Bret is just about where I said he would be the day he was hired.
Let's make some waves.

Hawgzinbowlz

Nice to see Baron Browning has a positive attitude about The Hogs.
If CBB, and staff, continues to sell the program, with the last 2.75 years, he's a salesman.
Just need some wins.

" GO HOGS "

Choctaw Hog

Quote from: hawgon on November 04, 2014, 01:46:34 pm
I'm not running and I could comment, but what is the point?

What is your point in you existing?  A highly recruited player makes a positive point about Arkansas and you make a sarcastic, stupid post about it. If you can't see that as something positive then you are either too stupid to see it or you are beyond help. Perhaps it's both. 

Choctaw Hog

Quote from: Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson on November 04, 2014, 08:01:31 pm
When I see SOME amount of winning maybe I will rethink.  As of now ole Bret is just about where I said he would be the day he was hired.

It really doesn't matter whether you rethink anything about Bielema or not.  People like you are the first to complain about the team and the coach but the first in line to celebrate when something goes well.   

bigbadhog

Quote from: Chris McWilliams on November 04, 2014, 02:28:34 pm
or perhaps doesn't understand football as well as I do......perhaps

You told me many times that winning is what matters and BP never won a championship.  BB may well go into year three without winning one SEC game.  How do you defend that CM?  BB looks like Les Miles trying to coach a team with less talent than LSU.  Some of us are not surprised...
Thanks for the WINS Coach Petrino!

Quote from: Choctaw Hog on November 04, 2014, 08:34:15 pm
It really doesn't matter whether you rethink anything about Bielema or not.  People like you are the first to complain about the team and the coach but the first in line to celebrate when something goes well.   

People like me? Quite the blanket statement there. Pretty typical of people like you.
Let's make some waves.

Idahog

Quote from: Peter Porker on November 04, 2014, 02:02:07 pm
Unnecessary post considering the amount of mistakes made here daily.

Don't be a hater.
Quote from: Pork Twain on February 11, 2015, 07:11:54 am
Let me explain how this works...  If I have four really good meals in a row, I am thankful for that and I do not withhold my thanks for fear that the next meal might suck.

3kgthog

BB is the master of coming close but rarely getting over the top. The greats find a way to win those games. He's not doing it and never will. We lose the same way every week.

PORKULATOR

Quote from: Chris McWilliams on November 04, 2014, 02:23:08 pm
rather be a leader of those that have a bit of sense and patience than those that have railed from day one because they didn't get their choice as coach or their hero was fired for being a scumbag
Don't get excited Chrissy, you deserve each other. He could be your morning Hawgon and you could both get lost. Yea!!!!!!
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

PORKULATOR

Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

lumphog

We get a positive tweet from a stud LB recruit (#1 LB) and you sissies attack each other..............I'm ready to take sides & KNOCK.....Looser leave town match.......I'm sick of crybabies!!!!!!!!!!

cosmodrum

A kid born in like, 1999 or 2000, is getting y'all riled up.

Slap yourselves and go hang out in the real world for a couple days.
Go away, batin'

thefisher

November 04, 2014, 10:19:08 pm #65 Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 10:34:50 pm by thefisher
Quote from: hawgon on November 04, 2014, 01:46:34 pm
I'm not running and I could comment, but what is the point?

since you aren't a 4* linebacker then I agree ... you shouldn't comment ... you have nothing to add to the statements of a player who is. 

players see where the Hogs are headed. 

I miss the smell of the mud, grass, and sweat of the practice field. I miss blood oozing down your arm from the rip in your skin that was slashed on a guys helmet as you punked him at the line of scrimmage and put his dobber in the dirt.

LZH

Quote from: ricepig on November 04, 2014, 07:26:01 pm
I think three QB sneaks from the two yard line would have been better.......

You may or may not be joking....it's hard to tell because you're probably right.  Maybe Chaney picked the softest spot in MSU's DL and went after it, I don't know.  But the call was awfully ho-hum and easy for them to read/predictable.

Peter Porker

Quote from: 3kgthog on November 04, 2014, 09:49:56 pm
BB is the master of coming close but rarely getting over the top. The greats find a way to win those games. He's not doing it and never will. We lose the same way every week.

Sounds a lot like a guy that has only 2 conference titles in 10 years as a coach.
Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: hawgon on November 04, 2014, 02:26:45 pm
Exactly...
Well at least I'll give you credit for being honest. Unlike a ton of others who merely want to continue complaining about Long's decision to (rightfully) fire CBP under the circumstances. Then again, may I also correctly suspect you're a worshiper of St. Augustus?

hoghearted

Quote from: lumphog on November 04, 2014, 10:08:17 pm
We get a positive tweet from a stud LB recruit (#1 LB) and you sissies attack each other..............I'm ready to take sides & KNOCK.....Looser leave town match.......I'm sick of crybabies!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: cosmodrum on November 04, 2014, 10:16:40 pm
A kid born in like, 1999 or 2000, is getting y'all riled up.

Slap yourselves and go hang out in the real world for a couple days.
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle