Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks vs Ole Miss

Started by Razorbacks#1, March 10, 2017, 07:09:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HawgnCorona

Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

LZH

rljjr

Coach is right. Free throws were the difference. 8/14 versus 20/23.

alohawg

Quote from: Breems on March 10, 2017, 10:23:01 pm
Another CLUTCH block from Kingsley.

On to the semis. Great game, fellas!

No kidding , dude was not playing around at the end.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Hollywood_HOGan45

Great win! Didn't play well and won!!

Horrible officiating as usual! Overcame it!

PORKULATOR

Quote from: rljjr on March 10, 2017, 10:23:30 pm
Nice to see OM fans cry.
yeah.... That 12 year old doing the same surrender cobra as the old Ole Miss fans.... Priceless
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

PossumFan

LRHawg

Out of rhythm but still got it done. How many layups did we miss?

Our free throw shooting is our best weapon.

reptilehog

Great day to be a razorback fan.  Vandy is going to be tough.

Bacon_Bitz

Announcers sure gave Sebastian Saiz a lot of credit for shooting 33% instead of 0% in the second half

reptilehog

Great day to be a razorback fan.  Vandy is going to be tough.

89ALUM

I'm in shape.  Round is a shape.

"That's what." - she

PonderinHog

Quote from: LRHawg on March 10, 2017, 10:25:37 pm
Out of rhythm but still got it done. How many layups did we miss?

Our free throw shooting is our best weapon.
Take it to the hole!

panhandlepig

PonderinHog

PORKULATOR

He reached to his right on his follow thru to gain contact with Moses.... Probably should have just followed thru and tried to sink it..
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

hoglady

That was a fun game.
Thought both teams got tired late.
Hopefully we'll shoot a little better tomorrow.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

Breems

I feel like I'm watching the wrong network. Where was the post-game interview with Kennedy and Saiz?
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

The_Iceman

If this team just had one power forward, how good would we be? Thompson plays so good with Kingsley, but they can't do it all game. Wish Bailey could get a look in there.

ThisTeetsTaken

That was a fun game to watch.  Not a typical SEC chain net scrum.
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

Letsroll1200

LCAPTP

My blood pressure was way up that entire game

trippigs

Quote from: PORKULATOR on March 10, 2017, 10:25:14 pm
yeah.... That 12 year old doing the same surrender cobra as the old Ole Miss fans.... Priceless

He had a crop of Old Miss hair

Bogghawg

I think that just bought us swapping seeds with the cocks.
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

PonderinHog

Quote from: Breems on March 10, 2017, 10:28:10 pm
I feel like I'm watching the wrong network. Where was the post-game interview with Kennedy and Saiz?
Breems, it's time!

ThisTeetsTaken

Quote from: The_Iceman on March 10, 2017, 10:28:17 pm
If this team just had one power forward, how good would we be? Thompson plays so good with Kingsley, but they can't do it all game. Wish Bailey could get a look in there.
Why does 13 take 5's minutes?
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

XavierZane

Breems

Quote from: Bogghawg on March 10, 2017, 10:29:10 pm

What a great position to be in.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

PORKULATOR

Now that Candy Vandy is "IN" will we get an even/-3 call officiating performance from these RefTards?

Letsroll1200

Quote from: Rooster Hogburn on March 10, 2017, 10:21:07 pm
No matter the outcome I want our guys shake their hands at the end. Sportsmanship is everything

They did!!

rljjr

Hannahs with an off night from behind the arc, 1-6, but still came down with 13.
Saiz was 4 for 16. Yeah, he was on fire in the second half (cough).

Ironhawg

rtr

I knew this would be a tough game.  Ole Miss deserves an NCAA bid.
The more smites the more intelligent I get.

PORKULATOR

Quote from: Bogghawg on March 10, 2017, 10:29:10 pm
We win tomorrow, we switch places with Florida. We have the same record right now and with 2 wins against a team that beat them 3 times.... Well

Hogginintheville

PonderinHog

Quote from: rljjr on March 10, 2017, 10:32:40 pm
Hannahs with an off night from behind the arc, 1-6, but still came down with 13.
Saiz was 4 for 16. Yeah, he was on fire in the second half (cough).
1st Team!

PORKULATOR

Quote from: rtr on March 10, 2017, 10:33:54 pm
I knew this would be a tough game.  Ole Miss deserves an NCAA bid.
They'll do well in the NIT.

PonderinHog

Quote from: PORKULATOR on March 10, 2017, 10:34:08 pm
We win tomorrow, we switch places with Florida. We have the same record right now and with 2 wins against a team that beat them 3 times.... Well
Doubt it.

rljjr

Letsroll1200

SamBuckhart

Quote from: LCAPTP on March 10, 2017, 10:28:54 pm
My blood pressure was way up that entire game
Yes. Please beat VU in a blowout.  Thanks for the win, HOGS. Enjoyed watching this one. WOOO PIG!!!
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

Birminghog

Andy Kennedy is the same classless hole he was when he was a student at UAB. Go on TV at halftime, dog your player, and be crude while you do it. Great example, Andy. Way to give the kids in Mississippi something to look up to.

HawgnCorona

Quote from: Bacon_Bitz on March 10, 2017, 10:26:03 pm
Announcers sure gave Sebastian Saiz a lot of credit for shooting 33% instead of 0% in the second half

Jon Sunvold what should we expect?
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

rljjr

Quote from: HawgnCorona on March 10, 2017, 10:39:52 pm
Jon Sunvold what should we expect?

It was even more remarkable than that. He shot 25%!!! Why that ought to get him in the Hall of Fame! He's not as fast as Tanner English, and he didn't sell as many autographs as AJ Green, but he's almost qualified for the overhyped player of the game.

hogginbama

What will Sunvold do now that Saiz and Kennedy are no longer in the tournament? They gotta stay up all night to figure out whose nuts they will verbally massage during tomorrow's game.
My ole buddy Biscuit has crossed that rainbow bridge. Life sure is different without him around.

passinghog

elksnort

Quote from: The_Iceman on March 10, 2017, 10:28:17 pm
Agree so much. 4 position would make our team a possible contender.

revolution

Quote from: hogginbama on March 10, 2017, 10:42:34 pm
What will Sunvold do now that Saiz and Kennedy are no longer in the tournament? They gotta stay up all night to figure out whose nuts they will verbally massage during tomorrow's game.

Matthew Fisher-Davis.  Book it!

HogBreath

Quote from: PORKULATOR on March 10, 2017, 10:31:54 pm
Now that Candy Vandy is "IN" will we get an even/-3 call officiating performance from these RefTards?
No doubt the refs sucked the big one tonite.  Hopefully they won't let them mug us with impunity tomorrow.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?