Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Because I have been Here since the Early Days...

Started by WilsonHog, November 24, 2017, 06:10:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WilsonHog

...and have seen the evolution of this community of Razorback fans, I know that class cannot be legislated.

A man either has it, or he does not.

Because I know that, I also know that some of you will not miss an opportunity to get one last shot in at Bielema on the night of his termination, especially behind the cloak of anonymity. Go ahead and ass it up in true Arkansas fashion. Get it out of your system.

HogPharmer

Glad he's gone. But now that he's gone, good luck to him. Hope he gets healthy and spends some time with his little girl.
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Arkansas Traveler on November 24, 2017, 06:10:18 pm
...and have seen the evolution of this community of Razorback fans, I know that class cannot be legislated.

Because I know that, I also know that some of you will not miss an opportunity to get one last shot in at Bielema on the night of his termination, especially behind the cloak of anonymity. Go ahead and ass it up in true Arkansas fashion. Get it out of your system.
NM
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

farmhawg

Yep, just like you have shown on occasion. Throw the first stone and all that.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

TOM "tbw1"

From the posts already done it is obvious we have fans that even Tennessee does not deserve
Well see, there's your problem. What you should be thinking is, what would Harry Rex do?

Ragnar Hogbrok

I wish him well.  The Razorbacks have moved on. So have I.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

Sundog

So it's OK for you to "get a shot in" on a community of Razorback fans; but that community can't "get a shot in" on an EX coach who ruined the Razorback football brand?  Pot, meet kettle.

1highhog

I wish him no ill will.   I'm glad he's gone but I hope he finds a job quick and I wish his family the best. 

Paulsooie

I'm harboring no I'll feelings.  It was time, and it happened.  I do wish he and his family, and all the assistants well.  I hope they all find success, as well as the next team of coaches to take over here.
If it ain't broke, break it and see what happens!

JOKERHOG

Quote from: Sundog on November 24, 2017, 06:16:45 pm
So it's OK for you to "get a shot in" on a community of Razorback fans; but that community can't "get a shot in" on an EX coach who ruined the Razorback football brand?  Pot, meet kettle.

BOOM!!!
BRINGING BALANCE AND PERSPECTIVE TO HOGVILLE

"You're too damn illiterate to have a college education.  And I'm serious"  - Hawgar the Horrible 1/19/2017

5 most hated: 1Auburn 2Auburn 3Auburn 4A&M 5OU

Cambridge Hog

He's in the past now. Let's get a coach that can win so we can talk about what victory tastes like. I've forgotten.

hehawg

What a hypocrite...really, change your name then come on here a preach to others wow
#LEFTLANE
#HAMMERDOWN!

WilsonHog

I think we're going to use a more direct, up front approach.

PorcineSublime

Quote from: hehawg on November 24, 2017, 06:18:09 pm
What a hypocrite...really, change your name then come on here a preach to others wow
So he changed his name because he no longer lives in that town and that makes him a hypocrite? Wow, never been more embarrassed to be a Hog fan, we have some real winners here.
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

TOM "tbw1"

If you were looking for a way to make sure that any coach with any respectability would not come to Arkansas you could not have found a better way.  There is not a worse slap in the face to the players who gave four years to the university to not allow their coach to give them the news himself. No other Arkansas coach has ever been treated this way.
Well see, there's your problem. What you should be thinking is, what would Harry Rex do?

Oklahawg

Amid a tumultuous couple of weeks isn't it ironic the grown-up in everything proved to be CBB? Pure class in the press conference.

He will land on his feet, either enjoying an early early retirement or at another gig. In the meantime he gets family time and a chance to once again breathe.

Thanks for everything you gave UA football. Best of luck.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra