Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

is anyone not going to point out the obvious?

Started by Dirttrackhog, November 24, 2017, 05:47:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dirttrackhog

3 pass interference calls that got or not called!!!

Hawgphat

Inhogswetrust

Didn't matter on the coaching situation. Only might have mattered for the game score.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

JOKERHOG

Quote from: Dirttrackhog on November 24, 2017, 05:47:19 pm
3 pass interference calls that got or not called!!!

Bigger problem than that and we got a makeup call after one of them
BRINGING BALANCE AND PERSPECTIVE TO HOGVILLE

"You're too damn illiterate to have a college education.  And I'm serious"  - Hawgar the Horrible 1/19/2017

5 most hated: 1Auburn 2Auburn 3Auburn 4A&M 5OU

PORKULATOR

Quote from: JOKERHOG on November 24, 2017, 05:49:57 pm
Bigger problem than that and we got a makeup call after one of them
I'm sorry I don't think we got a free call for seven points like they did so make up my butt
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

husker71

at about the same time some were bitching about the calls on this game others were on jump ball complaining about the refs there. 

Sow Lancelot

Quote from: husker71 on November 24, 2017, 08:41:03 pm
at about the same time some were bitching about the calls on this game others were on jump ball complaining about the refs there. 
And rightly so on both of them.
"Nec vitia nostra nec remedium tolerare possumus." Livy
Nihil boni sine labore, sic vis pacem, para bellum.

longtimeHogfan

The one thing I'd point out is the cornerback play.  Missouri did a good job of reviewing game films because they zeroed in on our true freshman and burned him for 3 TD's.  I kept thinking our DC would rotate a safety over to lend a hand but the poor kid just stayed out there one-on-one. 
I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

_Hamlet_

Point out the obvious?? Yeah, I will gladly point out the obvious, we lost.

LZH

Quote from: longtimeHogfan on November 26, 2017, 09:15:32 am
The one thing I'd point out is the cornerback play.  Missouri did a good job of reviewing game films because they zeroed in on our true freshman and burned him for 3 TD's.  I kept thinking our DC would rotate a safety over to lend a hand but the poor kid just stayed out there one-on-one. 

Good point

Ex-Trumpet

Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Temprees

Quote from: longtimeHogfan on November 26, 2017, 09:15:32 am
The problem is that the kid is not a Cornerback and hasn't been all year. He's a safety. Not the kids fault.

longtimeHogfan

Quote from: Temprees on November 26, 2017, 09:49:17 am
The problem is that the kid is not a Cornerback and hasn't been all year. He's a safety. Not the kids fault.

All the more reason to give him some safety help. 
I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

Temprees

Quote from: longtimeHogfan on November 26, 2017, 10:27:05 am
.....or, the more reason to play a corner who doesn't need Safety help over the top. #1 never got beat over the top, without Safety help.  Of course #1 played corner before he set foot on Campus. Not so for #2

Sow Lancelot

Quote from: Temprees on November 26, 2017, 11:12:05 am
.....or, the more reason to play a corner who doesn't need Safety help over the top. #1 never got beat over the top, without Safety help.  Of course #1 played corner before he set foot on Campus. Not so for #2
Who was available?
"Nec vitia nostra nec remedium tolerare possumus." Livy
Nihil boni sine labore, sic vis pacem, para bellum.

longtimeHogfan

Quote from: Temprees on November 26, 2017, 11:12:05 am

I don't know why we didn't have a corner playing that spot but if, as you say, he was a safety and doing the best he could he should have had some help.

HogBreath

Quote from: longtimeHogfan on November 26, 2017, 10:27:05 am
Doesn't seem like we have ever done that very much...players and coaches change, but that remains the same, no safety help over the top.

We really get little to no contribution from the safety position.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

Temprees

(notOM)Rebel123

Maybe our coaches will send in the plays to the SEC office to be evaluated by the head of officials?
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

Temprees

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on November 26, 2017, 02:39:08 pm
Maybe our coaches will send in the plays to the SEC office to be evaluated by the head of officials?
Coach B won't be doing it we know.

code red

"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

31to6

Quote from: Dirttrackhog on November 24, 2017, 05:47:19 pm
3 pass interference calls that got or not called!!
Honestly don't care. Yes we got screwed.

Coach about to get fired causes no fear in the officials.

Hubert's crew is turrible.

elksnort

The offensive PI NOT called on Missouri was egregious.