Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Roti?

Started by WindyCityHog, March 19, 2005, 06:34:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WindyCityHog

You guys ready?  Matt taught me well last year....I'm ready....

razormatt

Roti is kinda different.

But I'll still kick your ass, don't worry about that part.

WindyCityHog

HA-HA...I've got your number....I do well in football and basketball....You taught me last year that the draft was key...Bring it on Geo-boy ;D

Oklahawg

Oh, how I wish we were doing an auction. I'd own you guys in an auction. I'm a draft rookie but am still looking forward to it.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

big dread hog

when I go to MLB it shows as a H to H league, not points...... Which is it? 12 teams so far out of 20? I will probably not be at the draft but I have preranked and did it on the old points numbers which had 30 for wins and saves etc. Is it straight up head to head now? if so, why?