Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MARCH MADNESS 2018

Started by Cotton, March 15, 2018, 11:00:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

PygmalionEffect2

Go Hogs!

Going to slip away from work to watch this one, easier to do on a Friday instead of a Thursday.
President Donald Trump, on "60 Minutes," Nov. 13, 2016
"Facebook and Twitter were the reason we won this thing."

Hannity - This Nunes memo is going to make Watergate look like someone stole a candy bar.

RyeHogFan

I wish Haas would shoot like this Sunday

Cotton

Anybody watching Purdue?

I'm locked in on Prov - TAMU.  Can't watch two screens at work
"Who got a Scantron for Ryan Mallet?"  - Ryan Mallet, 2009

Razorbacks in Mexico

Ponderin' SUX

99toLife

Quote from: Cotton on March 16, 2018, 12:16:10 pm
Anybody watching Purdue?

I'm locked in on Prov - TAMU.  Can't watch two screens at work

20-15 Purdue at half.  Both teams shooting in the 30%+ range and 3pt is 17% and 13%... Ugly. 
My Guess is Purdue will take over in second half.

Cotton

Quote from: 99toLife on March 16, 2018, 12:17:22 pm
20-15 Purdue at half.  Both teams shooting in the 30%+ range and 3pt is 17% and 13%... Ugly. 
My Guess is Purdue will take over in second half.
I hope its a long tough game for them even if they take over

Razorbacks in Mexico

Ponderin' SUX

proud2bpork

Purdue has a couple of 7 footers.  One big and slow, the other built more like Gafford.  Decent looking point guard that looks to penetrate.  Looks to be a good sized team overall.

99toLife

Quote from: Cotton on March 16, 2018, 12:29:09 pm
I hope its a long tough game for them even if they take over

It's actually 30-21 Purdue at half.  Sorry about that.

Atlhogfan1

Little energy in the building and on the court in Detroit. It is an advantage to how we like to play in that playing with effort and energy shouldn't be an issue. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Atlhogfan1

A shame A&M had the conference season they had.  This is a 3-4 seed quality team who will end up having to play North Carolina in Charlotte on Sunday. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Breems

Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

99toLife

Quote from: Breems on March 16, 2018, 01:25:29 pm
SEC still perfect.

5-0 so far ain't bad, I must say! Go Hogs make it 6-0. 

Cotton

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on March 16, 2018, 01:08:21 pm
A shame A&M had the conference season they had.  This is a 3-4 seed quality team who will end up having to play North Carolina in Charlotte on Sunday.
Good I hope they send the Heels home early!

Razorbacks in Mexico

Ponderin' SUX

Cotton

Shocker brewing? Pun intended.

Razorbacks in Mexico

Ponderin' SUX

HamIAm

#1 seed Virginia down by 11 to #16 UMBC with 15 minutes left.  This one looks like it could hold too.

HamIAm

UMBC is a bunch of small skinny guys who don't look like they could hang with an ACC team but they are getting rebounds, moving the ball on offense and getting open shots.  Refreshing.  UMBC 43  Virginia 29     11:59 of second half

HamIAm

HamIAm

That was a vicious shoulder into Jones head and the Villanova player knew exactly what he was doing.  Should have at least reviewed it.

Breems

Breems

My goodness. This March Madness has been nuts. Loyola takes down TN and then Michigan crushes Houston's upset with a wild buzzer beater 3.

99toLife

Quote from: Breems on March 17, 2018, 11:19:23 pm
My goodness. This March Madness has been nuts. Loyola takes down TN and then Michigan crushes Houston's upset with a wild buzzer beater 3.

Aren't you next up to change a diaper?  ;)

And yes some crazy crazy games.

alohawg

Quote from: Breems on March 17, 2018, 11:19:23 pm

Didn't you just know Houston was toast after missing those ft's.....this is already the most exciting tourney in a few years.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Atlhogfan1

Butler should have fouled when down 73-71.

Atlhogfan1

Cuse zone!  Committee tried helping Mich St.  Great to see them lose in Detroit.

Go Aggies! 

HamIAm

I don't say this often, but - Go Aggies. 
Bury the Heels.

Atlhogfan1

This looks like what we thought A&M was going to be. 

panhandlepig

Quote from: HamIAm on March 18, 2018, 05:18:58 pm
I don't say this often, but - Go Aggies. 
Bury the Heels.

Yep. It's a first for me.   Go Aggies.

Breems

22-point comeback by Nevada to knock off #2 seed Cincy.

This may be the best March Madness I've seen.

Breems

Wow, Auburn down 40 to Clemson.

94 Hawg

Quote from: Breems on March 18, 2018, 07:50:49 pm
aside from calipari, it couldn't happen to a better guy
Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.
~ Will Rogers

panhandlepig

Quote from: Breems on March 18, 2018, 07:50:49 pm

40 points is pretty bad.  I mean 40 points?

Atlhogfan1

http://collegebasketball.nbcsports.com/2018/03/19/2018-ncaa-tournament-conference-breakdown-acc-big-12-make-up-half-of-sweet-16/

"Notes: The SEC finally might have showed its true colors after a bizarre regular season that nobody could have predicted. Only two of eight NCAA tournament team are still left as the SEC was gutted after losses. "

HamIAm

A&M looks to be in trouble early  19-6 A&M at 12:07.  A&M can't hit anything except dunks

Atlhogfan1

Loyola Nevada is a game going at a great pace. Little sloppy but these teams are playing hard.

HamIAm

Michigan is stepping into the passing lane to intercept passes, swatting the ball away when A&M drives. The only thing A&M is doing well is blocking shots and defensive rebounding.
Mich 22 TAM 8

HamIAm

Michigan is killing them with 3's and steals  27-10

HamIAm

Michigan 7 of 10 on three point shots.   33-12 at 8:36

Atlhogfan1

A&M playing like it's a midweek SEC game.

HamIAm

A&M is getting KILLED. 

Atlhogfan1

Looks like an MA defense.  Will M get to 60 by half? 

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on March 22, 2018, 07:11:53 pm
Will M get to 60 by half?

They're on pace.  This reminds me of the first half of the UA/Tennessee game a couple of weeks ago.  Unconscious shooting by UM
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

HamIAm

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on March 22, 2018, 07:11:53 pm
Looks like an MA defense.  Will M get to 60 by half? 

It's possible

HamIAm

It's not just the shooting  MIch has 8 steals and no turnovers.  TAM has no steals and 10 turnovers

Atlhogfan1

Atlhogfan1

BannerMountainMan

What a bad missed call on that travel
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Rocket23

Atlhogfan1

Once again, UK carrying the SEC.

elksnort

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on March 22, 2018, 08:34:58 pm
Once again, UK carrying the SEC.
And it wouldn't bother me one bit to see Kentucky get beat.

Nevada-Loyola game was excellent.

mckinneyhog5

GO RAMBLERS!!!
I've got Loyola V Kentucky for a final four spot but I did pick Kentucky to end Loyola's dream season.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

panhandlepig

Go FSU. Go Kansas State.