Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Josh McDaniels? Yes or No and why or why not?

Started by HogFanInBryant, October 16, 2017, 07:12:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

onebadrubi

His time at denver from memory showed he didn't have an identity. I am not sure he is a true leader either. He might be a good offensive guy, but just not positive on how much he could run a program.

Hogs run wild

We all got a chicken duck woman thing waiting for us.

WaltonCollege

Dude at this point I'll take Smile back haha, at least our special teams would be average.

holman24

I am leaning toward an ex NFL head coach.  If memory serves me right the last two ex NFL coaches we had turn out to be very good for Arkansas. Petrino and Holtz

Hawghiggs

Never developed a college program before. That's a big deal.

HogFanInBryant

McDaniels is known for out-scheming with lesser talent.  Yes Brady is the GOAT QB, but his supporting cast is never top notch, yet he ALWAYS gets results.  It will take a coach at UofA to recruit speed and out-scheme SEC defenses to make us solid.  McDaniels is a pefect fit for this...I'd be willing to draw a line through his 1st try with the Broncos.

Wisco Pig

Roaringboar

I think it's interesting, but he'd never come here.......he'll get a pro job before he ever goes college........
Let's all get aboard the LANE TRAIN BABY!!!! CHOOO-CHOOO!!!

Seems unlikely, but I would be excited about it.

bhogs05

Some of the names that come up on here are pretty hilarious..McDaniels..really? No way McDaniels is coming here, that would be a major step down from his current job and he will most likely get another shot as an NFL head coach in the near future. 

tuskwound

"To hell with those fellows, buzzards gotta eat, same as worms." -Josey Wales

hawkhawg

He could walk into a recruit's living room.  Shake the recruit's hand and every finger have a super bowl ring. That has got to count for something.   

bob slydell

It's hit or miss with NFL guys in college.  The bigger question and limiting factor is whether or not he is interested in leaving the NFL.
*this is not a criticism of moderatin.