Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Student Banner

Started by Hawginthecovers, November 22, 2015, 11:00:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawginthecovers

Wonder what creative banner the students will come up with for Mizzou??  They could have all kinds of fun with this one. 8)

PorkRinds

FreshHog

Quote from: PorkRinds on November 22, 2015, 11:20:14 pm
#razorbacklivesmatter

Ugh, its funny but the liberal media would have a hayday with us... not to mention it would prob piss of a lot of recruits.

Phenomenal One

I hate Tigers .... Does that make me a racist too?

(Missouri Tigers, Auburn Tigers, LSU Tigers)

Hogarusa

I'm sure many funny ideas will be brought up in the planning.  perhaps they go a different route and thank the seniors
I'll ride the wave where it takes me

murthage

#razorbacklivesmatter 

+1 for creativity and wit.  I don't care who you are, "That's Funny"

DOGALUM

#razorbacklivesmatter 
That's great!

I was thinking something along the lines of "Hogs won't eat 'till we beat Mizzou.".....or something to that effect.   But I like yours better.   Would be EPIC!!!
A man who wouldn't cheat for a poke, don't want one bad enough!

presidenthog

I hope we do a white out for the game.

Hogfly

havok

ricepig

Will there be enough students to do this?

PorkRinds

Quote from: DOGALUM on November 23, 2015, 01:32:25 am
That's great!

I was thinking something along the lines of "Hogs won't eat 'till we beat Mizzou.".....or something to that effect.   But I like yours better.   Would be EPIC!!!

#noteatintilmizzougone

SantaHog

Missouri - Home of the 3rd best Tigers in the SEC, and we already beat the other 2!

010HogFan

I hope we don't do something stupid. We don't need that bad press.

mizzouman

The students really should leave all that alone.  It will just cause the same issue on the  Arkansas campus. 

a0ashle

Quote from: 010HogFan on November 23, 2015, 08:56:03 am
I hope we don't do something stupid. We don't need that bad press.

I am with you on this. Besides how ignorant and backwoods it would make UofA look, it would be stupid of the students to make a banner about the recent issues, because what happened at Mizzou is actually a good thing for students all over the country. The students as a group have power and will be listened to now.

a0ashle

Something else for the folks on here who want to see such a banner, think about how uncomfortable it would make our own black players feel that they have fans making light of the issues their race is facing, making light of another football team taking a stand. This includes J-Will, who we know pays attention and cares about racial issues in our country and in Missouri. Also since some you can't see past the football team's performance, this would be terrible for recruiting. So we all better hope our students are smarter than some on this board.

PorkRinds

Oh look, a bunch of pansies worried about how it will look.  #dontcare #mizzousucks

a0ashle

Quote from: PorkRinds on November 23, 2015, 09:17:24 am
Oh look, a bunch of pansies worried about how it will look.  #dontcare #mizzousucks

Well aren't you so brave!

Edit: #forgotmymeaninglesshashtag

PorkRinds

Quote from: a0ashle on November 23, 2015, 09:22:02 am
Well aren't you so brave!

Edit: #forgotmymeaninglesshashtag

#nowyouredoingitright

TrueBlue