Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ark/ MIZZOU score

Started by reddogjcss, November 22, 2015, 07:03:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mizzouman

Quote from: bkjbearcat on November 23, 2015, 09:21:04 am
I don't get all the sandbaging for this game.

MU players and their fans for that matter couldn't even be botherd to show up for GP's last home game against Tenn.I suspect that many of the non-SR players just want to finish out this season and find out who will be the next HC.

Is our D bad, sure. Is their O bad, yes. But AR is playing for something. MU blew the playing for GP line against BYU. MU's Freshman QB is so shell shocked from this season it might take him years if that to recover.

This shouldn't be a game.

Hogs 34, Spike Lee University 14.
Spike Lee???  Low blow.

Kevin

hogs win

who knows what kind of score,
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

hogsanity

Quote from: hogcard1964 on November 23, 2015, 09:29:43 am
I think they will.  I'm still predicting a high scoring game.  This isn't going to be fixed over 6 days.

Mizzu does not have the receivers or Qb to do what MSu and old misses di to the hogs. Plus it is going to be cold and wet and windy. Hogs are playing with house money, on Sr day, Mizzu needs to win just to be bowl eligible, and outside of the sr's the rest may not be interested in keeping this season rolling for another 5 or 6 weeks.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Big Boi

Will are going to get the best game Missouri has played all year. Mizzou trying to get to 6 wins and CGP last game.

We hit the FG this time 31-28 Hawgs.

HawgQuest

PossumFan

Allen is playing with such unbelievable confidence now that I'm not too worried about Mizzou's defense, no matter how good they have been to date. On the other hand, Arkansas' defense worries me regardless of how pathetic the Tigers' offense has been. So ...

Arkansas 38
Missouri 26

SemperFi

Hogs 56
Mizzou 10

I hope that Coach B can find a way to add another couple TDs onto that score so we can let mizzou know that their brief time in the sun is done. Welcome to the bottom of the SEC East mizzou!
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: SemperFi on November 23, 2015, 11:27:11 am
Hogs 56
Mizzou 10

I hope that Coach B can find a way to add another couple TDs onto that score so we can let mizzou know that their brief time in the sun is done. Welcome to the bottom of the SEC East mizzou!

Sorry, but this is absolutely nuts.

Points scored against Missouri this season:

31 Mississippi State (home)
21 Florida (home)
21 Kentucky (road)
20 Arkansas State (road)
19 Tennessee (home)
16 BYU (home)
10 South Carolina (home)
10 Vanderbilt (road)
9 Georgia (road)
6 UConn (home)
3 Southeast Missouri State (home)

Best case is Arkansas uncorks a game like MSU had and surpasses the 30-point mark.

More likely, Bielema tries to play it easy on his friend Pinkel and ensures it's a closer game than it should be. Missouri has a great defense.

If Arkansas could have built a Missouri-like defense, the Hogs would be national title contenders.
[CENSORED]!

jkstock04

Quote from: SemperFi on November 23, 2015, 11:27:11 am
Hogs 56
Mizzou 10

I'm with you. I hope we absolutely embarrass them...the idea that Bielema is gonna take it easy on them is just....ughhhh.

I can't ever remember beating Mizzou in football. I'm sick of it.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

hogsanity

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on November 23, 2015, 11:59:00 am

21 Florida (home)
21 Kentucky (road)
20 Arkansas State (road)
19 Tennessee (home)
16 BYU (home)
10 South Carolina (home)
10 Vanderbilt (road)
9 Georgia (road)
6 UConn (home)

Best case is Arkansas uncorks a game like MSU had and surpasses the 30-point mark.

More likely, Bielema tries to play it easy on his friend Pinkel and ensures it's a closer game than it should be. Missouri has a great defense.

If Arkansas could have built a Missouri-like defense, the Hogs would be national title contenders.

I don't think the Hogs go for 56, but Mizzu has not played one team with an offense anywhere close to what the Hogs have had the last 5 games. A lot of this game is going to be how much want to does Mizzu have left.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

elksnort

Quote from: hogsanity on November 23, 2015, 08:16:57 am
Mizzu just can not score, which means they will probably get 14-21 on this defense. Their D is pretty good, but I am not sure they have faced a Qb or receiving group like the Hogs gave. The weather is looking nasty too, so Ill go hogs 31-17.
Can you imagine ever saying,"I am not sure they have faced a QB or receiving group like the hogs have" before this season started? What a nice surprise.

The Razorbacks will win. They better. I will be very dissappointed if they don't.
Dak Prescott>>>>>whoever is QB'ing Mizzou this Friday.

Atlhogfan1

Low scoring.

Chance for rain/freezing rain. 

If Hogs turn it over, Mizzou may could get to more than 14pts.

I think Hogs win something like 21-13 and we have to worry about it till the end. 

Our oline will struggle.  They will get pressure on Allen and we will not have a huge running game. 

It is a shame you can't combine our O with their D in one team. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

mckinneyhog5

34-13 Hogs have it wrapped up by end of third quarter.  Just get the taste out of their mouth from the MSU game.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

Horsesrus

See the Mississippi State-Missouri game and follow that script.  If the Hogs don't turn the ball over, Missouri isn't scoring 14.  Missouri has an excellent defense that should keep them in the game, but their historically horrible offense will keep putting them back out there and they will eventually cave and give up points, 27-10 Hogs.  Missouri's chance for an upset is getting turnovers and going for the jugular and chucking the ball down the field hoping to catch a couple bombs.  Watching the Arkansas offense go against their defense will be very entertaining, but the opposite will not.  Based on previous results we should get to see a lot more of the former than the latter and being a Hog fan in St Louis requires a Razorback win for me.

dbhog

Hogs 35

Misery 10

Their offense is not very good and our defense should be able to shut them down enough. 

elksnort

Quote from: dbhog on November 23, 2015, 02:40:13 pm
Hogs 35

Misery 10

Their offense is not very good and our defense should be able to shut them down enough. 
Slow them down.

NEA_HogFan

Oklahawg

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on November 23, 2015, 11:59:00 am

21 Florida (home)
21 Kentucky (road)
20 Arkansas State (road)
19 Tennessee (home)
16 BYU (home)
10 South Carolina (home)
10 Vanderbilt (road)
9 Georgia (road)
6 UConn (home)

I was afraid you'd come up with this conclusion also. I want it to "look good" on the scoreboard but fear it won't. The added dimension of Mizzou playing for Pinkel in his last game (a loss = no bowl, right?) and CBB not wanting to pile on a friend plus the iffy weather forecast = low scoring, tight contest. Ugh.

My biggest fear is we make MU's offense look passable as a college offense.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

redleg

Hogs - 27
Misery - 14
:razorback:
If it ain't broke, fix it till it is.

TheRazorback500

24-13 good guys.

:razorback:
Do you wanna get Rocked?

31to6

Quote from: reddogjcss on November 22, 2015, 07:03:52 pm
I say Ark 45 MIZZOU 24
Nah. The game will be tighter than people think.

Mizzou has much better defense than we do and we know that Drew Lock will have a career day against our secondary.

24-21.... either team could be the 24.

(Yes, it sickens me a little bit to type that.)

BearsBisonsBoars

Quote from: code red on November 23, 2015, 07:59:43 am
90 % Rain...there defense is legit. I am tapping the brakes after last weekend. 
Mizzou 28
Arkansas 27

I feel like this should be some sort of cognitive bias. Gambler's Fallacy? IDK

Anyway, Prescott is a transcendent college talent. Missouri has no one fit to carry his cleats. For that matter, so is Treadwell and Kelly has been playing like one this year. We'll see if that holds out for the rest of his career.

The only teams who have been able to hang with us since we righted the ship are teams with extremely potent offensive play makers. (well, and Bama - who doesn't count. Besides, our D wasn't the problem there)

Every offense we've faced, except for UTEP, is better than Missouri's. And yes, I'm including UTM in that list.

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: jkstock04 on November 23, 2015, 12:18:09 pm
I can't ever remember beating Mizzou in football. I'm sick of it.

Independence Bowl, 2003.
[CENSORED]!

OinkinOregon

Arkansas will win in a route.  38-10

hogsanity

Mizzu is averaging 10ppg in sec play, and only 6.6ppg in their last 5 sec games. Their D is good, but they have not faced any of the best SEC offenses.

ShadowTheHedgehog

I think ARK will win conveniently but not by a huge margin. I am sure CBB will not let his players run up the score on Mizzou. Not this being their coach's last SEC game.

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: hogsanity on November 24, 2015, 10:52:55 am
Mizzu is averaging 10ppg in sec play, and only 6.6ppg in their last 5 sec games. Their D is good, but they have not faced any of the best SEC offenses.

Their defense is good, period.
[CENSORED]!

hogsanity

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on November 24, 2015, 11:05:51 am
Their defense is good, period.

I've watched them play 4 or 5 times, and I would agree, but I still wonder, overall, how much fight Mizzu has left in them with a lame duck coach, and at best a trip to Birmingham on the line.

tigerinhogtown

I'l go 27-17 Hogs

And as stated earlier, if you could combine Mizzou D & AR O, you'd have a NC team

Porkette

Something weird always seems to be going on when we play Missouri (no coach in the 08 Cotton Bowl, hurt QB last year, now Gary Pinkel's last game). I've always been nervous about this one, but after the heartbreak last week, I actually like our chances even better to get this win, at home on senior day. Plus it's a better matchup for us.

I don't like to make predictions, but I'm going to say I think Arkansas will win this one by more than a touchdown. Go Hogs!
GO HOGS GO!

870hogfan

35-6 their offense is terrible.