Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fight in the stands?

Started by tc_mem, November 21, 2015, 10:55:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tc_mem

LutherLindsey

WorfHog

Looks like two state fans being the white trash that they are. Win or lose at least we aren't from Mississippi.

Hogarusa

Nothing wrong with a good crowd fight
I'll ride the wave where it takes me

BigSexyHog

Quote from: Hogarusa on November 21, 2015, 11:55:57 pm

Actually there is.  There is a lot wring with it.  What a stupid and moronic comment to make.
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

ShadowTheHedgehog

Hogarusa

Quote from: BigSexyHog on November 22, 2015, 12:17:07 am

Actually there is.  There is a lot wring with it.  What a stupid and moronic comment to make.

Fights happen, people are the worst. 

HogimusMaximus

Looks like a couple of curs going after a hambone.

Wooderson

Quote from: BigSexyHog on November 22, 2015, 12:17:07 am

Wow, I bet your dad is proud of you Sally.
Give me liberty, or give me death!

10thPlanet

Quote from: WorfHog on November 21, 2015, 11:42:03 pm
Looks like two state fans being the white trash that they are. Win or lose at least we aren't from Mississippi.
So if you get into a fight it makes you trash, and race comes into it too? Well I guess I must be white trash. People of all races fight, and I've seen some rich folks with Doctorate degrees throw down. Fights happen, not everyone can be an Alpha male though. 

Pistol Pig Maravich

Quote from: Wooderson on November 22, 2015, 05:42:20 am

No kidding.  Lighten up Francis ....he was making a joke on a message board not lobbying congress!!

jkstock04

Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

HogimusMaximus

Quote from: Hogarusa on November 21, 2015, 11:55:57 pm

Except for the assault and battery charges, drunken disorderly, and potential for civil lawsuits...sure, nothing.

Hogarusa

Quote from: HogimusMaximus on November 22, 2015, 08:03:17 am
Except for the assault and battery charges, drunken disorderly, and potential for civil lawsuits...sure, nothing.

I'm going to guess none of the above will happen on this particular fight.  i've read and seen some really awful and scary fight stories happen at stadiums. This didnt have the look of one of them

Tusks

sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

wc550

Right, because Arkansas has so much room to talk.

WaltKowalski

Medic821

Last fight I was in I broke man hand at the Texas's game...Dudes head was hard.  Oh, be the way, not worth getting cuffed over.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Wooderson on November 22, 2015, 05:42:20 am

Do you mean a Dad should be proud of there being a fight in a crowd of fans................If true then that's not the kind of Dads we need in the world.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

LZH

spiritof92

"You got peanut butter in my chocolate!"

"No bro, you got chocolate in my peanut butter!"

C'mon guys.  Instead of fighting you should have tasted it.  It's delicious.

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

jry04

It doesn't surprise me. MSU fans were pretty awful. It looked like mostly college students made the trip over from the cow pastures. My season tickets are the section over from the opponent's section. As soon as they blocked that field goal the Hog fans were showered with coke, whiskey, and water. They just started slinging their drinks in the air towards the Hog fans. I was ready to punch a MSU fan in the face after I had coke/whiskey all over my head and shoulders.

PonderinHog

Quote from: jry04 on November 22, 2015, 03:49:52 pm
It doesn't surprise me. MSU fans were pretty awful. It looked like mostly college students made the trip over from the cow pastures. My season tickets are the section over from the opponent's section. As soon as they blocked that field goal the Hog fans were showered with coke, whiskey, and water. They just started slinging their drinks in the air towards the Hog fans. I was ready to punch a MSU fan in the face after I had coke/whiskey all over my head and shoulders.
Damn, that's alcohol abuse!   >:(

yraciv

jkstock04

Quote from: yraciv on November 22, 2015, 10:42:35 pm
And this happened at the Ole Miss game.  They sure love throwing haymakers at football games for some reason.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2592028-fan-appears-to-be-assaulted-by-police-during-lsu-vs-ole-miss?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national
Wow! Now that guy got beat down. Looked like he was drunk but from the video I couldn't tell what warranted that beating...that's pretty damn brutal.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

spiritof92

That was a cheap shot.  One cop was holding him while the other punched him in the face.

Choctaw Hog

The one that got punched probably insulted the other's cow, I mean wife. 

mikeephog

Quote from: yraciv on November 22, 2015, 10:42:35 pm
And this happened at the Ole Miss game.  They sure love throwing haymakers at football games for some reason.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2592028-fan-appears-to-be-assaulted-by-police-during-lsu-vs-ole-miss?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national

That looks like the same security  guard combo that was kicking people out left and right at the Ole Miss game in Oxford.  All the Ole Miss fans around were pouring mixed drinks in the open and every hog fan even suspected was being harassed and I personally saw 12 people get thrown out.    5 of which I could see no proof that they were drinking in the stadium.  My best friend who is an Ole Miss fan even pointed out how biased the situation was and how terrible the security guard was.