Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ESPN Anouncers

Started by searkhogfan, November 21, 2015, 08:26:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

searkhogfan

These guys are horrible. Austin Allen throws for another TD?  And who the hell is Dominique Brown?

Fort Dweller

Quote from: searkhogfan on November 21, 2015, 08:26:26 pm
And who the hell is Dominique Brown?

Leading receiver for Arizona Razorbacks
Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

Professor Psychosis

Graphic guy too...said we had a 3-9 conference record in 2013, 0-8 overall record.

searkhogfan

Now we've got Tiawan Jones(sp)

jcpack

Whoever hand wrote our roster and gave it to these guys needs to be fired! Driving me crazy! However, great job Taiwan Johnson!

Arazorbackguy1

Tyler McFadden with the tackle
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

Dr. Starcs

Darius Phileon played for us last year.

Arazorbackguy1

My gosh, this dude is loving him some MSU.  Making excuses for every wrong thing they do. Every penalty called against them is wrong, according to the announcer

Regularguy412

'He had his hands on him, but he wasn't moving the receiver's body' .. REally?,, IT WAS A MUGGING!  In the words of Bugs Bunny -- " What an Ultra-Maroon"

hawgXi

Switch to the radio call

Little time lag but you'll get used to it.

You hear the real time call then watch "the replay " on tv

Much better karma

Kevin

mike patrick used to be one of the best.

time for he and verne to retire
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Arazorbackguy1

searkhogfan

Dr. Starcs

Dominique Reed should have returned that time.

lasthog

Quote from: searkhogfan on November 21, 2015, 08:26:26 pm
These guys are horrible. Austin Allen throws for another TD?  And who the hell is Dominique Brown?

Maybe ESPN has one-and-done issues, freshman have to play.

wholehog92

Those guys were abysmal.  It's like they didn't even bother reading our roster before the game, just figured they would wing it.  They failed miserably.
My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.

ShadowTheHedgehog

I am telling you, we can work with this and get BA back for another year (as Dominique Allen).

B501

what about them flashing the austin allen graphic after the BA TD? clueless

pigmania

It must be nice to make the kind of money those idiots do and nothing ever happens to them when they screw up calling a game! That there is a dream job.

Dr. Starcs

Mike Patrick was still probably day dreaming of his man crush on Tanner English.

soooieman

He also said that MSU played Georgia Tech last week.  They had 20-25 wrong statements. What's bad is that the average Joe that doesn't watch believes everything they say.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on November 22, 2015, 10:38:11 am
Mike Patrick was still probably day dreaming of his man crush on Tanner English.

+1. BTW, Tanner English is fast.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

julie

I had to mute it.  They were unbearable.

Dirttrackhog

they also called BA Prescott

OS2 (SW) Razor Back

We got the ZZ team for this one.
The Giants win the penent!!!!!The Giants win the penent!!!
Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the Earth.
I can't believe what I just saw!!!!
Down goes Frazier!!!! Down goes Frazier!!!
Do you believe in miricles?!?!?!

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: wholehog92 on November 22, 2015, 12:30:17 am
Those guys were abysmal.  It's like they didn't even bother reading our roster before the game, just figured they would wing it.  They failed miserably.

I'm sure there is a lot that goes into preparing for these broadcasts by the announcers and I'm pretty sure they have production meetings as well, but these two, Ed Cunningham being the guy who was supposed to be the "football expert" (started at Center for Washington and played 4-5 years in the NFL) were pretty bad. They seemed really unprepared.
Go Hogs Go!