Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wow....another egg....

Started by bigpigpimpin, January 30, 2018, 09:22:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bigpigpimpin

BannerMountainMan

Why didn't you post when we were playing good in the first half?
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

HeyHogs

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on January 30, 2018, 09:26:51 pm
Because we knew this would happen!

Cmheinley

Quote from: HeyHogs on January 30, 2018, 09:28:10 pm
Because we knew this would happen!

You didn't know darn. Hogs down by 1 at half on the road is optimal. Blowing the 17-9 lead was unfortunately a foreshadowing to the 2nd half, but anyone would have been reasonably satisfied with the half time  score. Was anybody's game.

onebadrubi

Quote from: Cmheinley on January 30, 2018, 10:07:12 pm
You didn't know darn. Hogs down by 1 at half on the road is optimal. Blowing the 17-9 lead was unfortunately a foreshadowing to the 2nd half, but anyone would have been reasonably satisfied with the half time  score. Was anybody's game.

Mike had to challenge this team, so he went with the line up that always gets us killed

Mr. Porkleone

Typical road loss

FIRE Mike (the bear) Anderson

20gauge

Quote from: Cmheinley on January 30, 2018, 10:07:12 pm
So we traded the traditional first half slow start for a second half slow start. I came in after halftime so I was like ok we shook and then I was like well here it is again.

Kevin

Just another day in the life of a fan of a mike Anderson coached program

Cannot wait to hear all the excuses
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Springfield_MO_Razorback

Quote from: 20gauge on January 30, 2018, 10:18:08 pm
So we traded the traditional first half slow start for a second half slow start. I came in after halftime so I was like ok we shook and then I was like well here it is again.
It's the #Fastest30 don't ya know? Doesn't matter if it's the first 10 minutes of the first half or the first 10 minutes of the second. Either way. There are ten minutes every single game that we look like we have never ever touch a basketball before in our life's let alone played outside defense.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: 20gauge on January 30, 2018, 10:18:08 pm

Found the jinx :)
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: Springfield_MO_Razorback on January 30, 2018, 10:25:32 pm
It's the #Fastest30 don't ya know? Doesn't matter if it's the first 10 minutes of the first half or the first 10 minutes of the second. Either way. There are ten minutes every single game that we look like we have never ever touch a basketball before in our life's let alone played outside defense.
actually the fast 35 tonight, 4 minute stretch where they went on a like 22-3 run
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

20gauge

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on January 30, 2018, 10:26:23 pm
Found the jinx :)
Sorry. Lol but it seems it's inevitable that we are going to be down double digits at some point in every game or blow a big lead.

The_Iceman

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on January 30, 2018, 09:26:51 pm

So is that was the Mediocre Mike fans are hanging on now....that we were good for a half?

We are staring 4-6 in the face and just got blown out by a 2-6 team. Have fun with that!