Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Well this sucks

Started by clutch, November 20, 2010, 08:20:12 am

Previous topic - Next topic

clutch

Finally on Thanksgiving break. Been planning on hunting hard for the whole week. Felt a little bad the past couple of days so I have stayed out of the woods, thinking that I would be good to go come this weekend. Wake up this morning and my eyes are matted shut with some kinda gook that is coming out of them. Took about 5 minutes to wash them out so that they would open. Not only that, but I am coughing up all kinda nasty stuff and my body aches like I ran a marathon. Won't do me much good to be in the stand today, can't see, can't be quiet because of the coughing, and can't sit still because of the aching. This better be gone by tomorrow.

95_alum

Clutch - That sounds like the early symptoms of the Black Plague. Good luck with that. We're pullin' for you.

mehawg

Take two aspirin and call me Monday a week from Monday if not better, because I'll be hunting until then. Sorry,  hope you feel better soon.

95_alum

November 20, 2010, 09:42:55 am #3 Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 09:51:31 am by 95_alum
Take two aspirin, 1/4-lb. of backstrap & a ko beer.

Did you eat fish?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkGR65CXaNA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

clutch

Quote from: 95_alum on November 20, 2010, 09:42:55 am
Take two aspirin, 1/4-lb. of backstrap & a ko beer.

Did you eat fish?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkGR65CXaNA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Lol, nope. No fish.

Feeling a lot better now. Think I'm gonna go check my cameras, then to DNW and check out their tent sale. They have Rocky boots 50% off. Been needing a new pair. Make it back just in time to watch the HOGS play. Then get up and go at it in the morning.

Flying Razorback

They do sell a little thing that looks like a deer grunt that you can cough into and it quiets your cough.  Might want to see if Wal Mart has any in.
Satchel Paige said, "Don't look back, something might be gaining on you..."

clutch

Quote from: FlyingRzrbkAF on November 20, 2010, 01:59:17 pm
They do sell a little thing that looks like a deer grunt that you can cough into and it quiets your cough.  Might want to see if Wal Mart has any in.

Yeah, the cough silencer. I'd rather the cough just go away. Or at least all the junk that I am coughing up.

DeltaBoy

Hope your feeling better Clutch!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

clutch

Thanks. Feeling a lot better now. Just tryin to get all the energy back. Planned on going to the stand today, but the wind is howlin.