Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

7 Predictions for the Cowboys this season

Started by Bomis Hawg, May 29, 2005, 03:40:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bomis Hawg

7 Predictions for the Cowboys this season

5. Julius Jones is going to find proving people right is a lot tougher than proving them wrong.

Being a rookie is tough. Being a second-year player coming off a good rookie season is tougher. What Jones has to do this year is prove right people such as Tony Dorsett, who have gone on the record as saying he is the next great Cowboys running back. "When you come in, nobody expects anything. You can go out there and get 80 yards and they are happy, or get 200 yards and they are happy," Jones said. "Now, you have to be consistent, 100 yards, 130 yards every game, and that is what I want."

Big Papa Satan

Another prediction for America's Team this season: They'll make the playoffs.

While, podunk nobody darn teams like the 49ers and the Packers will be sitting at home, sucking hind tit when the playoffs come around.

RebelliousHog

A. Don't give me links to places I have to register to get the information.
B. Who gives a shiite about the cowGIRLS.

My seven predictions?
1. They lose
2. They lose
3. They lose
4. They lose
5. They lose
6. They DON'T make the playoffs
7. Everybody rejoices.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

Bomis Hawg

I'm sorry I didn't think of you.  But, if you hate the Cowboys, why did you even click?

Big Papa Satan

Quote from: Bomis Hawg on May 30, 2005, 05:04:52 pm
I'm sorry I didn't think of you.  But, if you hate the Cowboys, why did you even click?

It's called Cowboys [CENSORED] Envy. 

RebelliousHog

Not hardly (or in the cowgirls case, not hard at all). Just can't pass up the chance to dig at them. Besides, ya'll started it by digging at the 49ers and the Pack.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

Big Papa Satan

Quote from: maintube on May 30, 2005, 08:37:58 pm
ya'll started it by digging at the 49ers and the Pack.

Oh, you mean Gay America's Team and Everyone's Favorite Fudge Packers.

I would say frick them both with a crooked broomstick, but they'd like it too much.

RebelliousHog

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo.  I can't really think of a snappy comeback at the present time. 

Hoggysoprano

May 31, 2005, 05:11:44 pm #8 Last Edit: May 31, 2005, 05:41:19 pm by Hoggysoprano
Quote from: DR on May 30, 2005, 11:20:45 pm
Quote from: maintube on May 30, 2005, 08:37:58 pm
ya'll started it by digging at the 49ers and the Pack.

Oh, you mean Gay America's Team and Everyone's Favorite Fudge Packers.

I would say frick them both with a crooked broomstick, but they'd like it too much.

Packers will be in the playoffs the Cowgrils won't.

Cowturds

Sun 9/11  at San Diego  4:15 pm     LOSS
Mon 9/19  Washington  9:00 pm     WIN
Sun 9/25  at San Francisco  4:05 pm  WIN
Sun 10/2  at Oakland  4:15 pm          LOSS
Sun 10/9  Philadelphia  4:15 pm        LOSS
Sun 10/16  NY Giants  1:00 pm         WIN
Sun 10/23  at Seattle  4:05 pm         LOSS
Sun 10/30  Arizona  1:00 pm            WIN
   bye   
Mon 11/14  at Philadelphia  9:00 pm   LOSS
Sun 11/20  Detroit  1:00 pm             LOSS 
Thu 11/24  Denver  4:15 pm             WIN
Sun 12/4  at NY Giants  1:00 pm        LOSS
Sun 12/11  Kansas City  4:15 pm        LOSS
Sun 12/18  at Washington  1:00 pm   LOSS
Sat 12/24  at Carolina  1:00 pm          LOSS
Sun 1/1  St. Louis  8:30 pm               LOSS

5-11

Green Bay title Town Packers

Sun 9/11  at Detroit  4:15 pm      WIN
Sun 9/18  Cleveland  4:15 pm      WIN
Sun 9/25  Tampa Bay  1:00 pm    WIN
Mon 10/3  at Carolina  9:00 pm     LOSS
Sun 10/9  New Orleans  1:00 pm  WIN
   bye   
Sun 10/23  at Minnesota  1:00 pm WIN
Sun 10/30  at Cincinnati  1:00 pm   WIN
Sun 11/6  Pittsburgh  4:15 pm       WIN
Sun 11/13  at Atlanta  4:15 pm      WIN
Mon 11/21  Minnesota  9:00 pm     LOSS
Sun 11/27  at Philadelphia  4:15 pm LOSS
Sun 12/4  at Chicago  1:00 pm        WIN
Sun 12/11  Detroit  8:30 pm           WIN
Mon 12/19  at Baltimore  9:00 pm    WIN
Sun 12/25  Chicago  5:00 pm           WIN
Sun 1/1  Seattle  4:15 pm                 WIN

13-3

conference champs  Playoff team

see the difference?

Big Papa Satan

Quote from: Hoggysoprano on May 31, 2005, 05:11:44 pmPackers will be in the playoffs the Cowgrils won't.

Cowturds

Sun 9/11  at San Diego  4:15 pm     LOSS
Mon 9/19  Washington  9:00 pm     WIN
Sun 9/25  at San Francisco  4:05 pm  WIN
Sun 10/2  at Oakland  4:15 pm          LOSS
Sun 10/9  Philadelphia  4:15 pm        LOSS
Sun 10/16  NY Giants  1:00 pm         WIN
Sun 10/23  at Seattle  4:05 pm         LOSS
Sun 10/30  Arizona  1:00 pm            WIN
   bye   
Mon 11/14  at Philadelphia  9:00 pm   LOSS
Sun 11/20  Detroit  1:00 pm             LOSS 
Thu 11/24  Denver  4:15 pm             WIN
Sun 12/4  at NY Giants  1:00 pm        LOSS
Sun 12/11  Kansas City  4:15 pm        LOSS
Sun 12/18  at Washington  1:00 pm   LOSS
Sat 12/24  at Carolina  1:00 pm          LOSS
Sun 1/1  St. Louis  8:30 pm               LOSS

5-11

Green Bay title Town Packers

Sun 9/11  at Detroit  4:15 pm      WIN
Sun 9/18  Cleveland  4:15 pm      WIN
Sun 9/25  Tampa Bay  1:00 pm    WIN
Mon 10/3  at Carolina  9:00 pm     LOSS
Sun 10/9  New Orleans  1:00 pm  WIN
   bye   
Sun 10/23  at Minnesota  1:00 pm WIN
Sun 10/30  at Cincinnati  1:00 pm   WIN
Sun 11/6  Pittsburgh  4:15 pm       WIN
Sun 11/13  at Atlanta  4:15 pm      WIN
Mon 11/21  Minnesota  9:00 pm     LOSS
Sun 11/27  at Philadelphia  4:15 pm LOSS
Sun 12/4  at Chicago  1:00 pm        WIN
Sun 12/11  Detroit  8:30 pm           WIN
Mon 12/19  at Baltimore  9:00 pm    WIN
Sun 12/25  Chicago  5:00 pm           WIN
Sun 1/1  Seattle  4:15 pm                 WIN

13-3

conference champs  Playoff team

see the difference?

Dallas owns Green Bay.  You might want to rethink your argument.

Hint: I wouldn't have said the above, if I didn't already know the answer.

Psst: I noticed you picked the Fudge Packers 13-3.  Pass me that bottle, I want a drink (or two, or three) of that kind of whiskey.  I bet it's stout.

ledhead830

Soprano, have you checked the stats between the Cowboys and the Redskins?  The 'boys don't lose to the pathetic vermon from D.C., but you have the Cowoys losing to them.  I find your predictions laughable and retarded.
Walk on through the wind. Walk on through the rain.
Though your dreams be tossed and blown,
Walk on. Walk on with hope in your heart,
And you'll never walk alone. You'll never walk alone.
Walk on. Walk on with hope in your heart,
And you'll never walk alone. You'll never walk alone.

Hoggysoprano

Quote from: ledhead830 on June 01, 2005, 06:12:28 pm
Soprano, have you checked the stats between the Cowboys and the Redskins? The 'boys don't lose to the pathetic vermon from D.C., but you have the Cowoys losing to them. I find your predictions laughable and retarded.

They will lose, I was probably a little to easy on They may not win  a game. They really really suck.

RebelliousHog

The cowgirls own the Pack? Let's see,,,,,,,,,,,. When was it Hoggy? You know? When the PACKERS whipped the cowgirls and went to the 1st Super Bowl. At Dallas.  And that other game. What was it called?  Oh, yeah the Ice Bowl. It was 3 million degrees below freezing. With a chill factor lower than that. Who won that game? Oh, that's right. The PACKERS did. And went to the 2nd Super Bowl. I would venture to say that neither team OWNS the other.
As far as Hoggy's predictions, they may be optimistic for the Pack, but it looks good to me. I think the NFL Norse is gonna be a real dogfight. I think Chi-town, Detroit are better, Minn. is slightly weaker (loss of Moss hurts, although I think he is a MAJOR A-Hole), and if the Pack can find D-backs (who does this sound like) who can cover and/or tackle they will be much improved.   
The cowgirls predictions are right on. I don't know about Wash. I see a split. I think the 'girls will be weaker.

toshortrock

the pack suck,,,farve will throw 35 td;s,,,to try and keep the pack in the game,,they will end up around 8-8 this year,,he will retire and the pack will really suck from then on,,
Toshortrock,,,,,,GO HOGS/////

RebelliousHog

The Pack has trouble keeping good players. They always want to re-negotiate for more $ or go somewhere else for more $.
With that said, they were D-backs away from being further in the play-offs last year than the year before. I really can't predict how they will do. I hope they do well and the cowgirls don't. That's all I can hope for. I like 2 teams. The Packers and whoever's playing Dallas.

Smithian

Quote from: ledhead830 on June 01, 2005, 06:12:28 pm
Soprano, have you checked the stats between the Cowboys and the Redskins? The 'boys don't lose to the pathetic vermon from D.C., but you have the Cowoys losing to them. I find your predictions laughable and retarded.
Hey, buddy, learn this sentence... "Drew Bledsoe is sacked again by the Redskin defense!"

Hail to the Redskins! Hail victory! Braves on the warpath! Kick Dallas's a$$!

Big Papa Satan

Quote from: Smithian on July 24, 2005, 11:26:11 pm
Hey, buddy, learn this sentence... "Drew Bledsoe is sacked again by the Redskin defense!"

There is such a thing as Foreskins fans?  I always thought they didn't exist.

WindyCityHog

Damn.....one thing about the Cowboys....you either love 'em or hate 'em.

Cowboys won't be winning the Super Bowl this year, but neither will the Packers or 69ers.

As for playoff chances, I"ll give the Pack just as much a chance as I give the Cowboys....but the Vikings will take the NFC North this year....and Pack will be lucky to finish ahead of the godforsaken Bears and Lions.

Cowboys?  Ain't gonna beat the Eagles....but those two games against the Redskins?  Money in the bank.....Dallas OWNS Washington.....Green Bay?  Favre....that's it.

Big Papa Satan

Quote from: WindyCityHog on July 25, 2005, 02:47:46 pm
Green Bay?  Favre....that's it.

That ain't much anymore, either. 

Farve can always be counted on for an interception...or two, or three, or four.

#9man

July 26, 2005, 01:13:53 pm #19 Last Edit: July 26, 2005, 08:27:13 pm by #9man
Ya like apples mr DR.man ? Well the COWGIRLSsuck !!!     How do ya like them apples

Bomis Hawg

Hearing the announcers saying "That's now 16 of the last 17 for the Cowboys over the Deadskins"

Go get Synder to have another 9-digit payroll worth of guys who can't beat Dallas and can't make the playoffs.

RebelliousHog

I fear ya'll may be right about the Pack. They lost 2-3 o linemen and a receiver is holding out for more bread, ala T.O. Maybe Brett shoulda left when he was ahead. Hope not.

Big Papa Satan

Quote from: maintube on July 27, 2005, 02:55:04 pmMaybe Brett shoulda left when he was ahead.

If he'd done that, he'd already be eligible for the Hall.

ouachitahog

July 28, 2005, 09:53:58 am #23 Last Edit: July 28, 2005, 09:57:12 am by ouachitahog
Quote from: DR on July 24, 2005, 11:33:48 pm

There is such a thing as Foreskins fans? I always thought they didn't exist.

Yes they exist but only until about week 3or 4 (after a few good ass kickins)then they start dropping like flies and garbage men everywhere notice a sharp increase in darn stained redskin parafanalia in the trash (Where it belongs)
The difference between Dallas and Washington is that Dallas can actually win with a out of this world payroll.