Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

IS anyone as excited

Started by UKhog1, March 08, 2005, 10:45:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

UKhog1

as me about the upcoming draft.  this will be the first one in about four years i will be home for.  I could do without kiper but other than that i love it go chiefs

UKhog1

i think it is one of the most fun things to watch the analysts make fools of themselves predicting a pick then being wrong then going back and saying they kinda forsaw the pick

Brett Hitman Hog

To the untrained eye it's the most boring day of television ever.  For people like us, it's the greatest day of television ever.  But you know it's funny ... nothing really happens and old guy reads a name and a kid walks up a stage and puts on a hat and holds a jersey. (Football Fashion Show?)

But I love and can't wait!

Boared

I have to work that day, but by the time my team (the Steelers) make their 1st round selection (they might even trade down this year), I'll be off work. When I lived in Dallas, I would have the fellas over and we would have tons of beer and dozens of wings. Like a mini Super Bowl.

The_Bionic_Pig

Hell we don't even know who are starting QB will be but atleast have the #2 Draft pick which will probably be for a Running Back...after Ricky "Oowee" Williams sudden departure.  

Name: Chris Akins
Height/Weight: 5-11, 195
Position: S
Born: 11/29/76
College: Arkansas-Pine Bluff '99
Acquired: UFA, '04 (NE)
NFL: Seventh Season 

Name: Tony Bua
Height/Weight: 5-11, 212
Position: LB
Born: 2/11/80
College: Arkansas '04
Acquired: D5, '04
Dolphins: Second year 

We host the National Championship this year and the Superbowl in 2007.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Gman

If I'm excited about the draft its only because of Matt Jones.