Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Free scout.com article on Devin White from the opening

Started by JackJohnson, July 13, 2015, 02:15:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RyeHogFan

Wonder why the interviewer never gave him a chance to say if he liked other schools?

Arkansas WR

Alabama needs running backs and instant playing time? Maybe he was thinking about us when he said that.

Hoggish1

Quote from: RyeHogFan on July 13, 2015, 03:13:22 pm
Wonder why the interviewer never gave him a chance to say if he liked other schools?

Because it was a bogus interview(er)....

Vantage 8 dude

Notice too that at least on the list posted on the site there were only 7 of his top ten included.....anyone want to guess which school was one of the three left out? Typical of Scout. Half a## operation.

RyeHogFan

Quote from: Hoggish1 on July 13, 2015, 04:18:15 pm
Because it was a bogus interview(er)....

Does Chad Simmons have any connection to one of the schools he actually asked Devin about? Anything that would make him want to give a based slant?

Seebs

Lazy interview.  Poor Interviewer.  You got what you paid for with that report.
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

HogWall Jackson

ZERO

Quote from: HogWall Jackson on July 13, 2015, 06:54:16 pm
How many of you would TRUST Nick Saban?

You don't need to trust Nick Saban, you just need to trust in your brand new Dodge Charger.
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

Pig in the Pokey

what a crock of darn. i don't care what Chad Slime-ns says, that kid is coming to The Hill!
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Nosboar Accubond

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on July 13, 2015, 08:58:06 pm
what a crock of darn. i don't care what Chad Slime-ns says, that kid is coming to The Hill!
honest question... What makes you so sure?

brickhousehog

How about we talk about this uncommon young man, instead of crying about us not being mentioned.   Mr. White will be a beast wherever he goes, but behind Pitman's line...Scary Beast Mode.  :razorback:

Vantage 8 dude

July 14, 2015, 11:55:01 am #12 Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 03:55:17 pm by Vantage 8 dude
Quote from: brickhousehog on July 14, 2015, 09:38:44 am
How about we talk about this uncommon young man, instead of crying about us not being mentioned.   Mr. White will be a beast wherever he goes, but behind Pitman's line...Scary Beast Mode.  :razorback:
Pointing out the fact(s) in the article. BTW for those of us who've been around a while there's been plenty of positive discussion about this #uncommon young man.