Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hilarious drama in Aggieland

Started by Razorhawg09, February 07, 2014, 03:02:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorhawg09

http://tamu.247sports.com/Board/20/Interesting-Steven-Parker-quote-25719495/1

Cliffs Steven Parker and dad are quoted in an Oklahoma paper saying 247 Ags writer cornered Parker in a bathroom while making awkward noises. Rivals Ags writer says 247 had their media credentials pulled. The whole thing sums up Aggieland perfectly.

Wildhog

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Razorhawg09

Someone conjure up a story to get the coon whisperer's credentials pulled.

CallThemHawgs!

Quote from: Razorhawg09 on February 07, 2014, 03:02:28 pm

Cliffs Steven Parker and dad are quoted in an Oklahoma paper saying 247 Ags writer cornered Parker in a bathroom while making awkward noises. Rivals Ags writer says 247 had their media credentials pulled. The whole thing sums up Aggieland perfectly.

Amazing.... hahahahaha

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

LOL that made my day, as well as Mike Irwin's....I promise you that.
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

I don't what would be worse, that or being cornered by one of those dudes with the "funny pants"..
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

SemperFi

I have no love for anything A&M. As a matter of fact I despise everything about A&M as much if not more than I have ever hated on Texas U. This negative publicity is music to my ears and the responses from the Aggie fans are exactly what I expected out of that whacked out fanbase.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

Quote from: FlyFisher on February 07, 2014, 03:51:39 pm
I have no love for anything A&M. As a matter of fact I despise everything about A&M as much if not more than I have ever hated on Texas U. This negative publicity is music to my ears and the responses from the Aggie fans are exactly what I expected out of that whacked out fanbase.

I know, it's unbelievable.  The title of that thread is "Interesting Steven Parker Quote"..on Hogville it would be, "Notshavin needs to be caned and run out of town"..

smb

I wonder how much of this goes on in other places?
GeorgiaHOG

redeye

That's hilarious and very fitting.

Thanks for sharing!

Quote from: smb on February 07, 2014, 04:40:07 pm
I wonder how much of this goes on in other places?

Honestly, I don't think I've ever heard of anything more creepy as far as media goes.

Vantage 8 dude

Kinda of an unnecessary repetition of words: Hilarious and Aggieland ALWAYS go together; as do Drama and Aggies. BTW I had to laugh at the comments Strong made concerning the "gadgetry way" TAM follows in recruiting and Sumlin's retort. Great to see that while at least one of the "players" (head coach) may have changed, the distaste and animosity that UT/Aggies share hasn't cooled one bit.

HogFanatic

Man, TAMU just can't get out of their own damn way. Lmao
Like a three ring circus down there.

Thanks for the heads up on this, best laugh I have had all day.

Now that Manziel is gone I PROMISE TAMU is gonna fall back into their mediocre ways.
Aggies gonna Aggy.

The_Hog_Father

Quote from: HogFanatic on February 07, 2014, 06:15:47 pm
Now that Manziel is gone I PROMISE TAMU is gonna fall back into their mediocre ways.
Aggies gonna Aggy.

+1

I sure hope that you're right... They did pick up a GREAT QB and pulled in some serious recruits that seem a cut above their usual guys.

For the life of me, why would ANYONE go to TAMU? It was one of the worst places I ever had to go to to shoot Football for the Alphabets.  :puke:

moses_007

Mr. Parker needs to hire an attorney and sue this reporter for farting at the urinal, and for making loud slurping noises while the family was eating dinner that night.  Folks have sued people for lesser things than this.

Nosboar Accubond

Some interesting stuff over there... Hamm disappeared after a bit.

Pathogen

while making awkward noises.

Probably just a yell leader cheer of some sort.

Fort Dweller

Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

:razorback:

[attachment deleted by admin]

jbcarol

Evan White ‏@ewhite17  Feb 6
@TaylorHamm247 article on Steven Parker. Do you know who the A&M guy is he talks about at the end? http://m.tulsaworld.com/sportsextra/highschools/footballhs/john-e-hoover-steven-parker-s-big-day/article_24c201e0-26e8-560a-be35-fb489fa5d75a.html?mode=jqm ...

Quote"I felt like I couldn't trust anybody in the media," he tells the Tulsa World. "Especially this one guy from A&M."
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

mmhogs17

Quote from: jbcarol on February 08, 2014, 02:35:14 pm
Evan White ‏@ewhite17  Feb 6
@TaylorHamm247 article on Steven Parker. Do you know who the A&M guy is he talks about at the end? http://m.tulsaworld.com/sportsextra/highschools/footballhs/john-e-hoover-steven-parker-s-big-day/article_24c201e0-26e8-560a-be35-fb489fa5d75a.html?mode=jqm ...

No, but I'm wondering if someone else might.  Never heard of something so creepy.

Made my week!

jbcarol

That guy was creeping Parker out.

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

SamBuckhart

They have been a joke for a LONG time.
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

Scott7703

They were just trying to prepare Steven for the "yell team".

3kgthog

Quote from: HogFanatic on February 07, 2014, 06:15:47 pm

Aggies gonna Aggy.

Sumlin's offense is actually very good with a more prototypical drop back QB like Keenum. aTm will be fine on offense without Manziel. Look at their recruiting, too. They'll continue to put 40+ on us. If you're expecting this new aTm to revert back to the SWC days, you're out of your mind. You are in total denial about the fact that their program is trending up at a much higher rate than ours. Now they've got the coach and the players that they didn't have before.

HogFanatic

Quote from: 3kgthog on February 09, 2014, 12:40:04 pm
Sumlin's offense is actually very good with a more prototypical drop back QB like Keenum. aTm will be fine on offense without Manziel. Look at their recruiting, too. They'll continue to put 40+ on us. If you're expecting this new aTm to revert back to the SWC days, you're out of your mind. You are in total denial about the fact that their program is trending up at a much higher rate than ours. Now they've got the coach and the players that they didn't have before.

Yeah, there is no doubt that Sumlin is a good coach. Their offense is gonna be alright. I just don't see them as an elite SEC team. What good is it scoring 40 a game if your opponent scores 41?

Look at this past year as an example. Returning Heisman winner, high octane offense who had handed Alabama its only loss the year before. National Championship hopes...dashed. How many did they drop? 3?

And you're right, they're trending up better than Arkansas, but then again, this thread isn't about Arkansas is it?

What they're losing in Manziel is a sandlot hero who can make a play when you need it most. Every time.
Their offense will not be as good with him gone, although it will still be strong.

Scott7703

Manziels athleticism is what made there offense go. Take that away and I'm interested to see just what they can do. They have recruited well that is for sure. 

870hogfan

He went 8-4 with Manziel and if it wasn't for him he be 6-6 at best.

HogFanatic

Quote from: Scott7703 on February 09, 2014, 12:51:41 pm
Manziels athleticism is what made there offense go. Take that away and I'm interested to see just what they can do. They have recruited well that is for sure.

He was also a very, very efficient passer.
He is a once in a generation type of player.

To suggest that TAMU will not suffer losing him is kinda silly.

acey33

LOL...There's always something going on in aggieland and they will miss Johnny Football

Razorhawg09

Sumlin is average at best. He's a Dabo Swinney type.

Nipsey Mussle

Quote from: Razorhawg09 on February 09, 2014, 04:16:10 pm
Sumlin is average at best. He's a Dabo Swinney type.
Oh the guy who just won a bcs bowl?

cardinalandwhite

Quote from: HogFanatic on February 09, 2014, 12:57:47 pm
He was also a very, very efficient passer.
He is a once in a generation type of player.

To suggest that TAMU will not suffer losing him is kinda silly.

Speaking of very efficient passers, remember Keenum?
"Wise people think all they say; fools say all they think." - Anonymous

Screwdriver

That link says nothing of the sort.