Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas-LSU Game Thread

Started by hogfan13, January 11, 2006, 04:07:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

corndo

joedirt

We're not that good, but the ball NEVER seems to bounce our way either.

ThisTeetsTaken

Quote from: taintlint on January 11, 2006, 08:37:26 pm
I really love the UA but when you go after a cheap "Up and comer", this is what you get most of the time. There are exceptions but Stan is not one of them. He is a nice person but so is my Grandmother. Maybe she should coach?

Don't forget about Houston"the bargain" Nutt
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

pfrg999

Foul that bot out ...get Davis out
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

PHill94

LSU missed ohh wait after the 9th put back they made. FIRE HEATH

Biggus Piggus

Brewer 3-9 from the field in this game.
[CENSORED]!

corndo

joedirt

Biggus Piggus

Brewer better shelve those NBA aspirations.
[CENSORED]!

taintlint

What's funny is that many of you posting negative tonight are the same ones that were stroking Heath's manhood all pre season while I did everything I could to try and explain that not a thing has changed in the post season. Same coach, same players, same everything!!!! Why do you people insist that a 7 month break with crappy coaching and players will turn into something good!?!?!?!?!!?!?

GrizzledHogFan

Brewer is 6/8 from the line tonight
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

joedirt

running out of time to step it up!

corndo

BTW, Duke is up on Maryland 26-11.

pfrg999

5 points.... close the gap.... close the freaking gap
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

joedirt

Can't let it come down to free throws

GrizzledHogFan

Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

pfrg999

corndo

How many missed lay-ups do we have this game???

Biggus Piggus

Yea, Townes, miss another one.
[CENSORED]!

aristotle

joedirt

Townes needs to know he can go hard on the guy that's about to foul out!

pfrg999

Townes is 6-11 from the field

taintlint

Quote from: taintlint on January 11, 2006, 08:39:47 pm
What's funny is that many of you posting negative tonight are the same ones that were stroking Heath's manhood all pre season while I did everything I could to try and explain that not a thing has changed in the post season. Same coach, same players, same everything!!!! Why do you people insist that a 7 month break with crappy coaching and players will turn into something good!?!?!?!?!!?!?

Just copy and paste this to Microsoft Word so you can read it next August when you boys start to buy into the BS again.

Biggus Piggus

Niels, if you're out there, what do you think about this?  LSU's a great rebounding, bad ballhandling team, so we back off the ball pressure/ball denial and try to rebound.  So we do OK on the boards but don't force turnovers and let the pace of the game go at LSU's leisure.  This coach is a complete dunderhead.
[CENSORED]!

pfrg999

Quote from: joedirt on January 11, 2006, 08:42:40 pm
Townes needs to know he can go hard on the guy that's about to foul out!

Timid.... Take it at the fat boy

Golfer

Why do you keep on pumping your great knowledge? Do you want us to brag on  you? If so, that won't happen from me, for sure.

TennesseeRaz

taintlint, if you're going to say the same thing all of the time, why don't you just use the "quote" button.  It'll save you some keystrokes.

corndo

A little dramatic, but I think that these last three minutes could determine the season.

Razorback Ranger

Terrible shooting by both teams....

Biggus Piggus

Tennessee 89, Georgia 76.  Final.

I am jealous.
[CENSORED]!

the donger

Quote from: taintlint on January 11, 2006, 08:43:42 pm

Just copy and paste this to Microsoft Word so you can read it next August when you boys start to buy into the BS again.
youv'e made your point, geez

Niels Boar

Arc + FT: Arkansas - 21 LSU - 6

If they could hit a trey, we would be toast.

PintailKiller

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on January 11, 2006, 08:44:43 pm
Tennessee 89, Georgia 76. Final.

I am jealous.

Funny what a proven coach can do in a short period of time.
"Just take the ball and throw it where you want to. Throw strikes. Home plate don't move."

joedirt

joedirt

about time....thank you brewer!

pfrg999

corndo

Biggus Piggus

What great rebounding.  Can't even get a missed free throw.  With position.
[CENSORED]!

taintlint

Quote from: taintlint on January 11, 2006, 08:46:38 pm
I keep saying the same thing because now is the perfect time to make my point. In two days most of you will have drank Sunshine Rick's Kool aid and be making excuses again. I am correct. I have been correct. This is my time to say you were wrong and I was, am, and will be right!!!!!

Many of you don't like Heath already but those of you that do, well, you deserve this kick in the sack. Keep making excuses for Heath. It is paying off.

PHill94

brewer makes a three but i believe we're just spinning tires now

Biggus Piggus

How does Rick feel about Mike reading all those beer promos?
[CENSORED]!

Niels Boar

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on January 11, 2006, 08:43:47 pm
Niels, if you're out there, what do you think about this? LSU's a great rebounding, bad ballhandling team, so we back off the ball pressure/ball denial and try to rebound. So we do OK on the boards but don't force turnovers and let the pace of the game go at LSU's leisure. This coach is a complete dunderhead.

Sheer lunacy.  But we have a chance to win.  This reminds me of Nolan playing slowball against Bama his last season.  We won, and I couldn't believe it.

pfrg999

corndo

joedirt

Taint....This is a game thread, not a bash Heath thread...Shut up!

aristotle

Wow. Big turnover. We got the ball back.

corndo

Biggus Piggus

[CENSORED]!

aristotle

ThisTeetsTaken

***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***