Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Spring practice reports

Started by PigPusher, March 20, 2018, 12:19:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

PigPusher

Am I missing something here. Don't see anyone giving a daily practice report. Having to go to another forum to get that and don't like that inconvenience. Please.
A loyal and proud Hogville Hog since 07-01-2003 "pushing" our hogs: And a loyal Razorback fan since 1954.

WaltonCollege

Mike Irwin is in Panama City for Spring Break let him live! Just kidding we all love you Mike. But yeah not sure thought I'd get some talk who's looking good and competition battles.

WizardofhOgZ

There are no practices this week while the campus is on spring break.

nchogg

Yes spring break but resume practice on March 26.

porkbellys

Wasn't there a practice last Thursday 3-15? Heard nothing about it.
No offence to Richard but don't be a Dick.

hawgtime

please share the other location.  i would like to catch up on practice.

thanks.

RME

You don't like the "inconvenience" of having to type some keys and push some buttons to get to another forum?

ricepig

Quote from: porkbellys on March 20, 2018, 08:11:16 am
Wasn't there a practice last Thursday 3-15? Heard nothing about it.
I believe they practiced Monday and Wednesday of last week, and only Monday's was open.

WaltonCollege

Quote from: RyanMallettsEgo on March 20, 2018, 08:40:44 am
You don't like the "inconvenience" of having to type some keys and push some buttons to get to another forum?

Bingo I don't

RME

Quote from: WaltonCollege on March 20, 2018, 11:07:09 am
Bingo I don't

Then pony up for the pay board and make that your new forum.

RaisinHog

I kinda agree I miss the days of all the info you needed being here on hogville.. but it is what it is

bennyl08

Quote from: nchogg on March 20, 2018, 08:07:46 am
Yes spring break but resume practice on March 26.

We are practicing the same day as our Pro Day?
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

ricepig

Quote from: bennyl08 on March 20, 2018, 12:54:54 pm

Yeah, I don't think we'll have anybody doing both......

bennyl08

Quote from: ricepig on March 20, 2018, 01:08:35 pm
Yeah, I don't think we'll have anybody doing both......

Normally the coaching staff is still involved with the pro-day. You hear stories about younger players watching and learning and sometimes competing in some of the events for fun or to assist in the drills for the pro-prospects if they don't get alumni to assist.

Granted, the coaching staff hasn't really worked with the players participating this year.
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

RME

https://twitter.com/RazorbackFBRec/status/958023941846720513/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2F247sports.com%2Fcollege%2Farkansas%2FBolt%2FArkansas-releases-spring-practice-dates-114360761

ricepig

Quote from: bennyl08 on March 20, 2018, 02:19:22 pm
Normally the coaching staff is still involved with the pro-day. You hear stories about younger players watching and learning and sometimes competing in some of the events for fun or to assist in the drills for the pro-prospects if they don't get alumni to assist.

Granted, the coaching staff hasn't really worked with the players participating this year.

Well, practice isn't until 4:20, so they'll be able to help out if needed. It seems it's always been late morning and over by 1 in the past.

PigPusher

Yep that true. You would understand better if you could have been a charter member of Hogville. Lots of water under the bridge and strong allegiances grow over time.
A loyal and proud Hogville Hog since 07-01-2003 "pushing" our hogs: And a loyal Razorback fan since 1954.

nchogg

Benny I looked at the schedule. Enough said.

bennyl08

Quote from: nchogg on March 21, 2018, 08:04:28 am
Benny I looked at the schedule. Enough said.

No need to be defensive. I wasn't questioning the accuracy the statement, I was expressing surprise that the two were happening on the same day since the coaching staff and current players are often involved, but rice pointed out that there wasn't likely to be any overlap b/w the two, so it shouldn't cause much trouble.

nchogg

Benny I fully understand. Was not trying to be an a**. I'm good.