Started by Piggfoot, January 20, 2018, 11:15:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TuCanSam

we got to have more dog in us. Be ready for a dog fight
"SMILE!!!!"
-John L. SMith

cityhog

Quote from: hobhog on January 21, 2018, 10:13:29 am
Since when does dressing like clowns mean you support the team? They wouldn't go otherwise?

geez. what are you - 80? It's called hav-ing f-un.

hobhog

Quote from: cityhog on January 23, 2018, 04:13:08 pm
geez. what are you - 80? It's called hav-ing f-un.

I went to every game when student there in glory days of early 80s. Never would have dreamed to dress as a different mascot than Hogs. Wonder if UGA students will dress as alligators?

Nickle-Pig

Some young people do not get tradition and have no respect for it. We are playing dogs and their color is red for cryin out loud...
Social sites are where cowards go to get a cup of courage.

Science Fiction Greg

I'm at a loss that I might soon have to explain to some mouth-breathers what "Barkansas" has to do with "Arkansas," but here we are.
I spend all my time playing Trackmania, and various board games. You might remember me as Corndog7 or PossibleOatmeal.
Twitter sucks now. I deleted my account. I mostly just use TikTok now.

El Duderino

How about Noah's Arkansas where students come with a friend dressed like pairs of animals? I mean that shouldn't upset the traditionalists too much right?

razorhead94

Quote from: El Duderino on January 24, 2018, 03:55:53 pm
How about Noah's Arkansas where students come with a friend dressed like pairs of animals? I mean that shouldn't upset the traditionalists too much right?

That would actually be hilarious.  And have a full bearded Noah waving his stick behind the goal on free throws.
"Primetime is whenever we play" - Jack Kenley 2019 OmaHogs

DuckTalesLOL

Quote from: hobhog on January 23, 2018, 04:50:02 pm
I went to every game when student there in glory days of early 80s. Never would have dreamed to dress as a different mascot than Hogs. Wonder if UGA students will dress as alligators?

It's called students having fun and being energized/energetic for a home basketball game. Let them have their fun. The crowd loves it and it gets them pumped up and excited as well.