Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (12-6, 2-4) vs Ole Miss (10-8, 3-3)

Started by Razorbacks#1, January 20, 2018, 01:55:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hulk HOGan

Ready for Mike to go. Ready to get some guards that will defend.

Cmheinley

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

lookawayquick

Stephen Anderson is a terrible ref.  Consistently missed calls entire game.

HeyHogs

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

raz1965

Ole miss is a good team. The SEC is good. All wins are good.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

3of5-2

elkhog

Too close for comfort for a home game, but will take the win!  Woo Pig!
GO HOGS!!!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

40MINSOFHELL

jfred59

Beaverfever

Ugly Uncle

Retired Radio Host

TebowHater

Thank goodness we won.

Very bad. We blow leads with the best of them.

AirWarren

alohawg

Quote from: 40MINSOFHELL on January 20, 2018, 04:37:37 pm
This team is still bad.

Yep, the same issues persist. Expect double digits losses on the road to continue indefinitely.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!

lookawayquick

Made a close one out of what should have been a blow out.  Lack of defense and really dumb decisions with ball is not a recipe for success.

Letsroll1200

ParkerSchnabel

Quote from: AP85 on January 20, 2018, 04:39:19 pm
Fire Mike.

After a win.......13-6........3-4.......so far.

13-6. He can't coach. Players are soft. Blah blah blah. Its a win but you can seem them with their pitchforks looking for things to b&tch about. Like a bunch of little girls. Unreal.

HogInThaGrove

Blah.  A win and I still don't feel good about this teams trajectory.  The defense is just awful.  A small bit due to effort, but a large bit due to philosophy. 

pghawg1

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Knot2brite

First ...glad we won and offensively we shot well today...secondly ...when you have a team down in the second half like we did..don't let them back in it...step
on their throats and crush them....third...we will never be more than a done in one or a two and Q until we learn to play defense...and we won't this year nor any year with the present staff...just won't happen
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

Wardhog85

Quote from: ParkerSchnabel on January 20, 2018, 03:34:16 pm
Anyone who walks into my office looking for work. And is covered in tats will NOT be considered. Call it what you want. Its trashy.
Well I've got 12 tattoos at this point and I'm very well educated, does that make me not classy or reveal a character flaw? Now several of them are for my kids and family, and I can cover them all up. I can understand saying no if someone comes in wanting a job with tattoos down their neck or face, or vulgar tattoos, but telling someone no because they might have some tattoos on their arms is an idiotic way to do business. They might be the most qualified/best worker to want the job.

hogfan10

Quote from: Wardhog85 on January 20, 2018, 05:05:10 pm
Well I've got 12 tattoos at this point and I'm very well educated, does that make me not classy or reveal a character flaw? Now several of them are for my kids and family, and I can cover them all up. I can understand saying no if someone comes in wanting a job with tattoos down their neck or face, or vulgar tattoos, but telling someone no because they might have some tattoos on their arms is an idiotic way to do business. They might be the most qualified/best worker to want the job.

Doesn't mean your not classy or intelligent; but if they are visible, it might not project the image that a potential employer wants to project. I'm guessing you knew that when you got them, as you stated they can be covered by clothing.

pigture perfect

The most interesting thing about this game is this Tattoo thread. 😂 I'll take the win though.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on January 20, 2018, 04:48:57 pm
Only 8 pages in the game thread?
trolls don't come out when we win, a lot of people hate Anderson.
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

AirWarren

Quote from: pghawg1 on January 20, 2018, 04:48:05 pm
I have never seen so may people BITCH about wins.

Typical hogville.

Yet they will burn you to the ground when you make fun of '64 and '94.

AirWarren

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on January 20, 2018, 06:07:10 pm
trolls don't come out when we win, a lot of people hate Anderson.

Hate wins. Hate losses. Hate everything.

GuvHog

Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!